Arg404 is offline New Member

Win streak only or winstrol and Test(sustanon)

This will be my second cycle. My first cycle was testosterone -only and I used 250mg sustanon on every week. I gained about 15 lbs that then went down to 11 lbs of muscle. I retained a lot of water during the cycle.

For my second cycle, I want to cut as much as possible. I am not sure if I should do Winstrol only or Winstrol (lower dose) and testosterone (250 mg). If I do both, would I still retain water weight? Also, I wanted to add Clen , but it’s not a steroid so it’s another story.

During my first cycle, I had a lot of acne, and O know that it’s part of it, but is there anything that can lower that side effect? Is Winstrol better than sustain for this matter?

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arg404 View Post
    This will be my second cycle. My first cycle was testosterone -only and I used 250mg sustanon on every week. I gained about 15 lbs that then went down to 11 lbs of muscle. I retained a lot of water during the cycle.

For my second cycle, I want to cut as much as possible. I am not sure if I should do Winstrol only or Winstrol (lower dose) and testosterone (250 mg). If I do both, would I still retain water weight? Also, I wanted to add Clen , but it’s not a steroid so it’s another story.

During my first cycle, I had a lot of acne, and O know that it’s part of it, but is there anything that can lower that side effect? Is Winstrol better than sustain for this matter?
    When your running 250mg Sustanon/ week do you take a blood work to know how your test / estradiol and other things are ?

Yes, when your oestrogen level up that's made some water retention, but if you take for exemple 10mg of Nolvadex , your lose the excessive water retention, or 0.25 - 0.5 mg Arimidex , it's always better to start with low dose and see how your react (for me 10mg of Nolvadex daily shut down the oestrogen level a lot)

You need a minimum of oestrogen, high and low are not good.

Stanozolol dry a lot, personally when i used single at 30mg daily, the joints hurt me badly and the vascularity / pump are very painfull ....
    so if your goal are to push lot weight in the gym, Stano are maybe not a good idea ;-)

I think about EQ, 125 to 200mg max / week reduce the E2 , water retention, the veins are everytime full, it's great for cardio, but this dose (surely very low for lot amateurs) up the red blood cells a lot, for my personal experience 200-250mg / week have up from around 47 to 52 the level of hematocrit in 6 weeks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ is really only for increasing appetite. I do not see a use for it in this case. Run 250 test along with your winstrol with a clean diet you should dry out.

SingNirvana is offline New Member
    It usually lowers SHBG with fewer unwanted effects than stanozolol .

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ makes me feel like crap I can take piles of tren and still feel great. I truly don’t see any good use for EQ. I’ve tried to find a use for it but it always backfires and ruins my cycles, I find it less than useless but if others like it good for them.

Thread Information