• 2 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: First run with tren

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

First run with tren

Will be pinning 50mg Ace EOD along with 300mg test cyp pinned twice weekly at 150mg. Currently 6’2 186. Unsure of bodyfat but I am sure the tren will sort that out. Would prami be recommended or is my planned dose low enough not to need it. Any advice on other ancillaries to combat the harsh impact on my lipid panel to at least some degree. My diet is absolutely in check and I am running PPL geared toward hypertrophy. Current physique photo attached. Don’t mind the hat it’s cold as shit in my gym. Thanks in advance guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First run with tren-6598f164-3878-43b9-96e5-f1b3a0e8339e.jpg  

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In my opinion, Prami is overkill. If anything I’d add Mast (3-400 PW) or proviron (50 mgs ED)
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    In my opinion, Prami is overkill. If anything I’d add Mast (3-400 PW) or proviron (50 mgs ED)
    Thank you I will do my research on proviron . Any idea in what I can expect in the way of lean gains being my first tren run. I have 4 previous cycles under my belt. 3 test only and one running 600mg test and 600mg EQ. I never really got a ton of gains on test only. The EQ run was nice. Muscles were full and hard and the vascularity was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Thank you I will do my research on proviron. Any idea in what I can expect in the way of lean gains being my first tren run. I have 4 previous cycles under my belt. 3 test only and one running 600mg test and 600mg EQ. I never really got a ton of gains on test only. The EQ run was nice. Muscles were full and hard and the vascularity was insane.

For me Tren isn’t an ideal bulking agent because it kills my appetite and gives me heartburn. That being said it’s still an incredible drug and even with moderate calories, I put on lean mass. 10-12#’s isn’t unreasonable
    Cuz and Testie like this.

For me Tren isn’t an ideal bulking agent because it kills my appetite and gives me heartburn. That being said it’s still an incredible drug and even with moderate calories, I put on lean mass. 10-12#’s isn’t unreasonable
    Excellent thanks man. I’ll have to keep an eye out as I get indigestion quite easily. I always shyed away from tren ............ well because frankly I was afraid of dropping dead from it. Stupid fear honestly as I now know the health complications come from long term heavy use and not caring about or monitoring sides like ridiculously high BP etc. but, if I somehow do drop dead on my first 200mg/wk tren run, I appreciate all the help I’ve gotten here. I would also assume if I were to contract Covid during cycle that I should drop the tren immediately and go back to my TRT dose of test.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a big fan of PRAMI. Pretty harsh drug if you use too much.
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I'm not a big fan of PRAMI. Pretty harsh drug if you use too much.
    I’ll stay away from it. That’s why I love this forum man. You seasoned guys always take the less is better approach. So many people out there just tell you you have to hop on everything imaginable in high doses. I may just stick with test and tren for now and see where I am in a few weeks. I’ll keep this thread up to date. Thanks a million for the input gents.
    Cuz, Testie and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    I’ll stay away from it. That’s why I love this forum man. You seasoned guys always take the less is better approach. So many people out there just tell you you have to hop on everything imaginable in high doses. I may just stick with test and tren for now and see where I am in a few weeks. I’ll keep this thread up to date. Thanks a million for the input gents.
    First of all your in good shape bro secondly in my opinion masteron is the way to go with Tren just like peanut butter and jelly...I match mg for mg it really smooths out the ride
    Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    First of all your in good shape bro secondly in my opinion masteron is the way to go with Tren just like peanut butter and jelly...I match mg for mg it really smooths out the ride

Test, tren and mast is the holy trinity
    Testie likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Test, tren and mast is the holy trinity
    2nd that only bad side affect is growling in the gym unintentionally
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

First pin today. 100mg test cyp and 50mg tren ace. Will keep tren At 50mg EOD, test will stay at 200mg/wk pinned every 3 days. I feel like this is a very mild cycle but I want to get my feet wet. I am running nothing else alongside it.

200 test and 175 tren is close to what I run on a cut.
    I would run test higher if you are trying to gain weight.

I've seen you state how you were underwhelmed before by only gaining 2lbs.

Judging by that comment and your photo I would say that you need to eat more.

You are ripped and either have a really fast metabolism or you diet too clean.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 12-01-2020 at 07:10 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    What are your goals and expectations? Generally speaking where do you want to be at stats wise?
    SampsonandDelilah and Testie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    200 test and 175 tren is close to what I run on a cut.
    I would run test higher if you are trying to gain weight.

I've seen you state how you were underwhelmed before by only gaining 2lbs.

Judging by that comment and your photo I would say that you need to eat more.

You are ripped and either have a really fast metabolism or you diet too clean.

Agreed and I would eat the shit out of some carbs, I would just dial them down about 3 hours before bed to help with the sweating and the trensomnia (at least that helps me)

SeñorSalvatrucho is offline New Member
    Great thread! I’m literally 2 weeks away from my first run with tren . I’ll stay tuned as to how your making out.

You’re in awesome shape by the way. Nice work.

I would like to be around 200 lean. My current diet is 3900 cals. Posted is a snapshot of my daily macros. Perhaps I’ll bump test to 350mg/wk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First run with tren-e92d31e7-ee2f-4bed-af40-d66e11ed3f26.jpg  

Thread Information