Hayder H is offline New Member

Testosterone Lab Results

Hello everyone

Im 31 years 187cm 80 kg , have been working out for years but not consistently , never cycled before, I started feel tired and exhusted after mid of the day recently, so I did testo test once in the early morning and second in afternoon and below the results

Morning result 5.42 range ( 2.49 - 8.36 ) ng/ml

Noon result 2.03 range ( 2.49- 8.36 ) ng/ml

I sometimes feel and think that my body need some extra energy and my body hormone has exhausted

Im always try to add and eat more food

What are your opinions

Thanks in advance

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayder H View Post
    Hello everyone

Im 31 years 187cm 80 kg , have been working out for years but not consistently , never cycled before, I started feel tired and exhusted after mid of the day recently, so I did testo test once in the early morning and second in afternoon and below the results

Morning result 5.42 range ( 2.49 - 8.36 ) ng/ml

Noon result 2.03 range ( 2.49- 8.36 ) ng/ml

I sometimes feel and think that my body need some extra energy and my body hormone has exhausted

Im always try to add and eat more food

What are your opinions

Thanks in advance
    The reference range is intended to measure peak morning testosterone levels , your testosterone fluctuates throughout the day and its normal for it to go below the reference range for some people. Your levels are perfectly healthy, which means your energy problems (probably) don't have anything to do with testosterone.

Thread Information