darktime is offline New Member

Proviron as AI precursor to prevent estrogen build-up?

Having read up loads on Proviron especially on this forum, I still can't find a general consensus.

I've built my current bulking cycle around managing my estrogen better - as the last two i've got scared and crashed it completely with ADEX.

Cycle:
    Week 1-20 Test E 600mg/w
    Week 1-20 Proviron 75mg/d (drop to 50mg if need be)
    Week 1-20 Cabergoline 0.25mg twice a week
    Week 1-6 Dianabol 50mg/d
    Week 1-10 Deca -Durabolin 450mg/w
    Week 11-20 Trenbolone -Acetate 75mg every other day
    Week 11-16 Dianabol 50mg/d
    Week 11-20 Cardarine 10mg/d (to combat tren sides)

PCT:
    On prescribed TRT, so unless estrogen is far too high, will just fall back into TRT regimen.

On Hand:
    Nolvadex
    Arimadex (anastrozole)

Stats starting cycle: (6'2, 200lbs, 9%bf)

Question is: I've added in Proviron this time to hopefully help stop conversion to estrogen from the get go - anecdotally, has anyone else managed to complete a similar cycle to the above without having to dip into AI's to help suppress estrogen? Whilst i wouldn't say i'm prone to gyno, i would say that i get way too easily freaked out even if a nip gets itchy! Trying to combat that this time round!

Replying to my own thread with an update:

So far, 4 weeks into cycle, proviron seems to be doing it's thing. Usually around the 2-3 week mark into my cycle I start to get itchy nips - however not a thing so far, and I'm monitoring it pretty close!
    I realise it is not an AI, however so far it seems to have prolonged my time without needing to jump on an AI.

Will update again in a few more weeks for anyone interested searching in the future.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    How is your labido mate, increased? Proviron is known for that

Libido is fairly standard. Never has been a problem for me with it being low - wouldn't say Proviron has made it especially high either though.

Sorry for bumping my own thread, thought I should update.
    7.5 weeks into this cycle, I started to get high e symptoms.

Jumping back off the Proviron now, and adding in cardarine as bloods showing some negative cholesterol effects.

I would call this a success on my proviron experiment, it definitely held off my need for ADEX or other AI's much further into my cycle than I have managed in the past without it.
    Hopefully this is useful to anyone else looking for alternative ways to manage estrogen on cycle

Thread Information