Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Michael’s blood pressure factors

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Michael’s blood pressure factors

Started a tren Ace cycle about a week and a half ago so 6 pins in. Noticed BP getting a bit high the other day. I normally run 120/76 but it was 150/85 when I took it which seemed to raise fast for only a week on. After a few days of 3 tabs of MBPF it seems a bit low for my liking. Not sure if anyone has any experience with this stuff or if it has any inherent dangers. Might lower the dosage a bit. Seems to be the active ingredients are only Hawthorne and magnesium. My BP has never been this low.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -01ee3091-d19c-4b96-b76b-bada3b71f641.jpg  

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I'm not a cardiologist, nor am I a nurse or a doctor, but here's a quote from one of those medical websites:

People whose heart failure is primarily low output heart failure are more likely to have low blood pressure, lightheadedness, and syncope. Low output heart failure is usually a sign of very advanced heart failure and is associated with a very poor prognosis
    It might be an idea to get your heart checked. I'm not a veteran like some of the guys on here, but after doing around 9 cycles, I've never heard of steroids lowering blood pressure. Maybe you're heading toward heart failure -- you might still be able to reverse it if you tend to it now.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't get heart failure overnight from starting a tren cycle. If his heart rate/blood pressure was normal before and it slightly lower now, it doesn't mean he needs to see a cardiologist. It's always a good idea to see a Dr. for any concerns, but the bp being on the lower side (and it's not dangerously low by any means) is not cause for alarm.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 12-07-2020 at 04:26 PM.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You don't get heart failure overnight from starting a tren cycle. If his heart rate/blood pressure was normal before and it slightly lower now, it doesn't mean he needs to see a cardiologist. It's always a good idea to see a Dr. for any concerns, but the bp being on the lower side (and it's not dangerously low by any means) is not cause for alarm.
    I agree that he hasn't been on Tren long enough to actually damage/enlargen his heart.

Seeing a decrease in blood pressure when an increase is expected though, would make me wonder what's going on.

Also remember there are people who live healthily, never take steroids , and still need a tripple bypass when they get to 45.

Tren sends my resting heart rate up past 100 bpm. I'd be wondering what the hell's going on if I took Tren for 2 weeks and saw a decrease in either heart rate or blood pressure.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Ever think that maybe your blood pressure monitor is broken? If I was having high BP and then all of a sudden my readings were low (and I was on tren ), I'd assume it was a faulty device.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    I took Michael’s blood pressure factors for 3 days after the higher reading. That’s when it was lowered. I’m attributing the lowering to the pills. I had a full work up before starting the tren cycle. Full CBC etc. everything was perfect. BP was 120/76 on average before starting the cycle tested via this BP machine which is new. It jumped to 150/85 after only a week of tren. 3 days after taking the BP pills it’s super low now. Consistently getting low readings even tonight. Wtf are these pills???? Why would anyone ever use a beta blocker or other BS pharma crap when this natural shit seems to work this well?

Thread Information