Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: 3rd cycle: First time using Superdrol!

  1. #1
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    69

    3rd cycle: First time using Superdrol!

    Just started this past Sunday. Test E 300 and on the 2nd week, i will be running Superdrol for the first time. i plan on 3-4 weeks, followed by Anavar for the rest of the cycle. Sound good?

  2. #2
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,522
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Just started this past Sunday. Test E 300 and on the 2nd week, i will be running Superdrol for the first time. i plan on 3-4 weeks, followed by Anavar for the rest of the cycle. Sound good?
    Yes.
    Should be min hormonell problemes.
    Superdrol is dbol -powerful wo waterretention.
    Dont use more than 30 mg.
    4 weeks are ok.
    U migth add good liversupport, cause u continue with another oral, but anavar wont kill u. Also smart to change drugs.
    Only thing, i think i would have started with anavar. Else i think i will be hard to gain the last part of your cycle, cause anavar is so much less potent than sdrol.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,626
    I hope you're ready for the headaches, lethargy, insomnia and lower back pain superdrol gives you.

    That being said, it works better than dbol . Check your blood pressure regularly and drink lots of water.
    jchc86 likes this.

  4. #4
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yes.
    Should be min hormonell problemes.
    Superdrol is dbol -powerful wo waterretention.
    Dont use more than 30 mg.
    4 weeks are ok.
    U migth add good liversupport, cause u continue with another oral, but anavar wont kill u. Also smart to change drugs.
    Only thing, i think i would have started with anavar. Else i think i will be hard to gain the last part of your cycle, cause anavar is so much less potent than sdrol.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Ok, ok big King! I could do the anavar first since i just started loading test into my system and my plan was to start an oral next Sunday (a week into juicing). I am planning on 20 mg a day of Sdrol followed by 40 mg a day of Anavar (maybe 50). I will get a pic taken of me this weekend so you can see where i'm starting at. Thanks big guy!

    I do have anadrol as an alternative to the Superdrol, but i was planning on using that on another cycle in the future.
    Last edited by jchc86; 12-01-2020 at 04:17 PM.

  5. #5
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,522
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Ok, ok big King! I could do the anavar first since i just started loading test into my system and my plan was to start an oral next Sunday (a week into juicing). I am planning on 20 mg a day of Sdrol followed by 40 mg a day of Anavar (maybe 50). I will get a pic taken of me this weekend so you can see where i'm starting at. Thanks big guy!

    I do have anadrol as an alternative to the Superdrol, but i was planning on using that on another cycle in the future.
    Adrol is stronger, so a sdrol run first, make sense.
    Thats the way. Always up the shit. Training, diett, drugs. U dont wanna do 300 gs of protein a month, then 250. And expect gains.
    Start low, then increase. Then the body will increase too.
    The respect is much welcommed btw.
    Lol... Seriously

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    jchc86 and Cuz like this.

  6. #6
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Ok, ok big King! I could do the anavar first since i just started loading test into my system and my plan was to start an oral next Sunday (a week into juicing). I am planning on 20 mg a day of Sdrol followed by 40 mg a day of Anavar (maybe 50). I will get a pic taken of me this weekend so you can see where i'm starting at. Thanks big guy!

    I do have anadrol as an alternative to the Superdrol, but i was planning on using that on another cycle in the future.
    dude, I'm writing from my wife's page. very interesting to hear feedback on superdrol. I also have a superdrol and will launch it after January. now I have a complete rest. please write a very good detailed review. I will definitely leave a review too.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktoriia View Post
    dude, I'm writing from my wife's page.
    Not to be an ass but you really should open your own account...
    jchc86 likes this.

  8. #8
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Not to be an ass but you really should open your own account...
    Yes, I think I should open my account.

  9. #9
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    69
    3rd cycle: First time using Superdrol!-pxl_20201206_135247811.mp.jpg
    3rd cycle: First time using Superdrol!-pxl_20201206_135228055.jpg
    3rd cycle: First time using Superdrol!-pxl_20201206_135252036.jpg

  10. #10
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    69
    Started taking the anavar this weekend: 40mg/day. Taking a little CJC 1295 DAC for the hgh boost as well.

  11. #11
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,626
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Started taking the anavar this weekend: 40mg/day. Taking a little CJC 1295 DAC for the hgh boost as well.
    Are you taking any test with that?

  12. #12
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Are you taking any test with that?
    Of course. I front loaded the first week and now I'm scaling down to end up with 480/week test Enth.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •