• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Ernst
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 3 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Safest gear stack

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Safest gear stack

By this I mean, the least sides, and 'dry gains.'

Now that I'm older, I can't do tren like I used to anymore unless super low dose at 200mg/ Going to 400mg, I have experienced my entire back feels like it was hit by a car, nose bleeds, and a lot of anxiety. At 200 I was fine, but I'm def gonna have to keep this substance to use later during a cut, right now it's just not worth it.

So what can I take now to gain muscle, slowly is fine, with the least sides and along with a feeling of euphoria and well being.

I'm on TRT for life, so should I just be doing "mini cycles" using DHT derivatives?

test/var
    test/primo (if I can get real which I doubt)
    test/winny

should I do the good old test deca or NPP?
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-07-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    So you went from 200mg a week to 400 mg tren a week and now you are wanting to know the safest stack possible? Sounds legit lol

I did 200mg for 10 weeks, then decided to go 400mg, only has been like 2 weeks of that and I can't deal.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I did 200mg for 10 weeks, then decided to go 400mg, only has been like 2 weeks of that and I can't deal.
    Right... i can totally understand that. I bet you knew it was legit tren .

Test var primo sounds like a good overrall combination or test var mast . There’s really no set answer since we all can react a tad differently. Id do something like that i think you’re on the right track

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test/Primo would be my top choice. Expensive, but works really well for me. Alternatively, and cheaper, Test/Mast but I tend not to run Mast longer than 10-12 weeks because my prostate is as old as I am.... coincidentally enough.

Var and Winny never really did anything for me... assuming it was good gear, but you never know.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Easiest cycle of all time for a male is 50mg Anavar . You can get away with that for about 2 months before you notice a reduction in libido.(Or at least I can).

One step up from it would be something like:
    120mg Test Enanthate e3d (i.e. 280mg per week)
    80mg Anavar ed
    Ernst likes this.

Sounds good guys.

I'll just TRT for life and just switch the compounds you mentioned around.

I'd love to get my hands on primo, but everyone who speaks bout it claims it is fake.

But what are good primo dosages... I've heard people go up to 600-800, but then when I look at pros taking it, they are only doing 300, or like arnold's day "one shot" a week. I feel like people take so much gear because gear is watered down so UGL makes profits.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I think part of it is nobody admits how much they really take. Maybe on here we do cause we're anonymous, but the pros probably lie a lot. I personally don't think most reputable labs underdose their gear much, if at all.

I think whatever steroids you can tolerate is what you should take. Just be smart and do real TRT, not 250 mg/week like some people do. I mean 100-200 mg/week. Over 150/week is not TRT imo, but to each their own.
    Honkey_Kong and Chark like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I prefer my ugl test over what i get at the pharmacy. The only pharm grade test i like is pfizer and it costs alot, other than that i grab the ugl in the cabinet every time. Not saying all ugls are better than pharm they damn sure aint.

I dont believe a fuckin word any pro says regarding gear, thats just me. Im a long way from being a pro but im honest with my dosing on here. Thats all i can say it but it doesnt mean anything
    Honkey_Kong and JackMan017 like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    But what are good primo dosages... I've heard people go up to 600-800, but then when I look at pros taking it, they are only doing 300, or like arnold's day "one shot" a week. I feel like people take so much gear because gear is watered down so UGL makes profits.
    The bodybuilders from the 70's would lie all the time about even using gear and when they would admit to it, they would only admit to small dosages. Now I have no idea if they're being honest about how much they really took. But based on my experiences and the experiences of others, I tend to believe that they were all lying through their teeth.

Sure, there are UGLs that "water down" their gear. People do get burned (and they got burned a lot even back then too). But I'd say, if you find a good source selling stuff made from good labs, the gear is going to be dosed pretty good.

As far as pros who admitted using primo go, I can tell you that Greg Doucette said he has ran 1000 mg of primo (injectable form) a week for 10 weeks before (and only gained 2lbs from it).

I do believe some of the pros when they say they don't take much. Remember, you are dealing with the genetic elite on planet earth who are hyper responsive to things and have insane genetics to begin with. Dorian who said he took 1 gram of test and 500 deca , has no reason to lie. There is night and day between UGL and pharm. best I ever looked in my life was 200 Rx cyp on it's own; compare that to all the insane dosages I did with UGL when I looked like crap. So imagine 1 gram of Rx test. I have a few friends who are pro card holders and haven't gone higher than 750 test. Everyone is different. Some guys don't respond and need to take a ton of gear because their genetics suck. It all comes down to genetics.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I do believe some of the pros when they say they don't take much. Remember, you are dealing with the genetic elite on planet earth who are hyper responsive to things and have insane genetics to begin with. Dorian who said he took 1 gram of test and 500 deca, has no reason to lie. There is night and day between UGL and pharm. best I ever looked in my life was 200 Rx cyp on it's own; compare that to all the insane dosages I did with UGL when I looked like crap. So imagine 1 gram of Rx test. I have a few friends who are pro card holders and haven't gone higher than 750 test. Everyone is different. Some guys don't respond and need to take a ton of gear because their genetics suck. It all comes down to genetics.
    Why do you ask for advice and opinions when you already know everything. Lol, well good luck. Maybe you’re “pro card holder” friends can show you how to put on some size. Oh but its all genetics...
    Yard_Dog likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Why do you ask for advice and opinions when you already know everything. Lol, well good luck. Maybe you’re “pro card holder” friends can show you how to put on some size. Oh but its all genetics...
    My size comes in a vial with calories attached but that's just me!

I'm saying its genetics when it comes to RESPONSE to drugs, why some can get away using less than others.

Yard_Dog is offline Junior Member
    Safety, Test and Eq. Some on here don't like Eq. The biggest side is the RBC sky rockets. Simple solution, donate. Aside from that you build smooth hard muscle. It's "AI" properties aren't horrible either.
    Last edited by Yard_Dog; 12-08-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I recently wrapped up 200mg/wk test with 60mg/ed of anavar .

F-ing love that stack, pretty mild overall but just so damn awesome.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    I recently wrapped up 200mg/wk test with 60mg/ed of anavar .

F-ing love that stack, pretty mild overall but just so damn awesome.
    You keep 100% gains on that stack.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test & hgh.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test with Deca yields very little sides especially if you are always on TRT my body loves Deca. Even 900mg with low test gives me no sides.
    Gallowmere and JackMan017 like this.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Test with Deca yields very little sides especially if you are always on TRT my body loves Deca. Even 900mg with low test gives me no sides.
    Are you taking any AI's, SERM's, Caber, or anything else like that alongside? How low of Test are we talking here? I'm playing with the idea of adding Deca to my TRT, just looking for experiences / advice.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Are you taking any AI's, SERM's, Caber, or anything else like that alongside? How low of Test are we talking here? I'm playing with the idea of adding Deca to my TRT, just looking for experiences / advice.
    I’ve personally had Deca as part of my HRT regimen for going on a year and a half now. I just held an even split of 100 test and 100 deca per week.
    I noticed no side effects from doing so, outside of a trivial increase in overall body weight without any kind of concomitant increase in caloric intake.
    The benefits have been notable, the most important of which for me is much more rapid dermal wound healing. I work in the paving industry, so I regularly get second degree burns on my arms and hands. The healing of these wounds has been better than halved since adding in the nandrolone .
    Another is that the plantar fasciitis in my left foot became far less pronounced in its pain level.
    Chark, DustMan and Honkey_Kong like this.

jacobjacobo86 is offline New Member
    any one know a good source i live in orange county ca

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    somebody get o.c.-man some drugz lol...jk smh...how old are u? datz how they do it in organ county, kalifornia?

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    How about just Test E? liv. 52 to protect ur liver.... lots of water. milk thistle. a back to basics program. it will shock ur system since maybe you haven't been on it for a while. plus it's safe . Pro bodybuilder Greg Doucette, says Test E. is all u need.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobjacobo86 View Post
    any one know a good source i live in orange county ca

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Please stop asking for sources as it goes against our rules thanks

Thread Information