• 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Third Tier
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: First shot of anything.

InHowardWeTrust is offline New Member

First shot of anything.

Hey so I did my first shot of anything. It was 2ml of tren . It’s been 2 days now and my ass still hurts! Like I can’t even bend over without making noises. Did I not go in deep enough or is this just normal, is it always this painful? Cause I’m not gonna be able to do legs like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by InHowardWeTrust View Post
    Hey so I did my first shot of anything. It was 2ml of tren. It’s been 2 days now and my ass still hurts! Like I can’t even bend over without making noises. Did I not go in deep enough or is this just normal, is it always this painful? Cause I’m not gonna be able to do legs like this.
    I hope there was testosterone in that syringe too.

And you injected in to virgin muscle, so it's going to hurt more than if you had experience in pinning. It could have a lot to do with your choice of injection site, the gauge of needle, how fast you injected, if you tensed up when you stuck yourself and of course what they used in making the tren (oil, benzo alcohol, etc).

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    200mg of tren for your first injection...nice. Well, not really but

What does your cycle look like ? Pain is normal also with short esters and virgin muscle tissue...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There truly is no point to running tren in first cycle.

Well originally I was planning on 250 test e and 200 tren e a week. With 500 test e first week to kickstart. But the test e broke in the mail, so I’ll have a new test e in less than a week. And I just got sentenced to 6 years DOC in Florida. I turn myself in roughly 60 days from now. So I went ahead and upped my doses to 500 test e and 400 tren e a week. I’m trying to get as strong as possible.

Might be dumb, I’m sure it is. Only 1 way for me to truly learn how my body reacts to things. Givin the short deadline I have, I’ve made my decision. Good or bad for better or worse.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Crashing in prison would not be fun... you won’t be able to pct. hope things work out for you.
    Cuz likes this.

Just trying to get as strong as possible to defend myself and make sure I come out on top to be able to see my family.

Yea I know, got caber, arimadex, clomid and nolva. Probably won’t have any use for the nolva or clomid.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Let me say this, you will make some gains with this cycle if you know what you’re doing...but this is your first time. Chances are you dont no offense to you .

Also, if you’re gonna get locked up and you’re cycling because u wanna be “strong” , not a good idea. Heres why, a test and tren cycle will shut you down to nothing natural test production wise ...when you get incarcerated, you wont have any access to pct, proper nutrition, proper anything more than likely. I hate to see someone end up like this. I understand your mindset but its just not smart thinking in the long haul. I wish you the best of luck.
    Last edited by Cuz; 12-12-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InHowardWeTrust View Post
    Just trying to get as strong as possible to defend myself and make sure I come out on top to be able to see my family.

Chances are if you are going to have to defend yourself you are prob gonna get jumped by a few guys and not one guy. Believe me!
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

If I was going to the clink, I wouldn't want to be recovering from a steroid cycle without even a PCT when I arrived. If I were you, I'd stop right now and just work on fighting skills and cardio.

jacobjacobo86 is offline New Member
    need a good sorce any thoughts

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobjacobo86 View Post

Your post goes against the forum rules. Posting that is going to put scammers right at your doorstep.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

Yeah i have some thoughts. Stay on here about two years and earn some respect
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

That's a great way of getting scammed. Just a thought!
    jacobjacobo86 likes this.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If I was going to the clink, I wouldn't want to be recovering from a steroid cycle without even a PCT when I arrived. If I were you, I'd stop right now and just work on fighting skills and cardio.
    So sorry about your position and what you have to go through original poster. Yeah this sounds like that film, "Get Stan," where he does everything he can to survive prison. It's a comedy, but informative, too.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    I would do push ups in sets. Like I can do 100 pushups all at once. This is what Grand Tae kwon do master and friend of Bruce Lee does or did in his 70s even while traveling on an airplane. Most people can't do too many pushups all at once, in 1 setting / sitting. Do five sets of 20 for example, spread out over 30 to 45 min. and u got 100; cross ur arms across ur chest after you finish each baby set of these and flex. also deep knee bends to naturally increase test. (that's a form of a pct too)

jacobjacobo86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yeah i have some thoughts. Stay on here about two years and earn some respect

hard_gains is offline New Member
    In my experience if you have good paperwork proving your not a snitch or a sex offender your good. Unless your going in trying to act like your a bad ass they will test you and find out. Either jump you or send you to do their dirty work that could make your time a lot longer. Find a couple homies that got your back, workout, and get ther fuck out. Best of luck man

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    If you look like a pencil you're a target, if you look like a walking meat-rack you're less of a target, but most guys are in between and what matters isn't their fighting capability or their strength, it's their attitude. You need to roll with the punches, have a positive attitude, and listen before you speak. Prison has a hierarchy, you get placed within it based on your level of respect from the group, if your attitude challenges another persons position in the hierarchy they have to prove their place by fucking you up, don't make people feel inferior, look for ways to prop people up and they will in turn prop you up.

Prison can be real hard or real easy, and it's you that makes the decision which it's gonna be.

Get off the juice and start your PCT right now, you don't want your hormones being fucked your first weeks/months in there, you're gonna snap and make a mistake and it's gonna be the longest 6 years of your life.

jjz13 is offline New Member
    Damn y’all. Fuck DOC go sell your identity to somebody and go as far south in America as you can go. Very cheap and the women ahh papi hahaha. Only kidding bro holy fuck gotta get some priorities straight but hey I’m not judging do you big pimp !

Thread Information