Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: cycle advice

Repook is offline New Member

cycle advice

hey guys so im going to be doing Test E 500mg a week every 3 days but ive also been reading about doing Test P 4 days at the end of the test E cycle. now my question is why should i add test P and how much and how often should i do it? ive read that because its a long lasting steroid or short now im confused because ive been researching heaps and getting little confused. anyways this is my first cycle in 4 years so i need a refresher. I did sus and deca 4 years ago but honestly cant remember what i did . ive read test only cycle is better to see if any problems come up thats why im not doing what i did last time for now. cheers

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Run test e throughout the cycle. No need to switch esters at the end of the cycle. Proper pct afterwards.

Repook is offline New Member
    ahh ok npz its just on this forum you see a lot of conflicting arguments and it gets confusing. like someone will say run test p at end for what ever reason cant remember and then others say run this amount of nolva and clomid others say diff so yeah gets reall confusing tbh lol. also what does iu stand for in the hCG dosages?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    ahh ok npz its just on this forum you see a lot of conflicting arguments and it gets confusing. like someone will say run test p at end for what ever reason cant remember and then others say run this amount of nolva and clomid others say diff so yeah gets reall confusing tbh lol. also what does iu stand for in the hCG dosages?
    I dont use hcg . But you can run it along with your cycle at 250iu two times a week. Might wanna read the stickies
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    IU stands for international unit. It's a unit of measurement.

Thread Information