Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Official tren cycle thread

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Drastic change, not sure what’s going on. Last couple nights I have been severely bloated with every bit of definition gone and topping over 200 on the scale. To be clear I was sitting around 183 a month ago. My morning weight the last couple of days has been 195. I also notice it seems harder to breath as my gut feels so full all the time. Any ideas what could be going on? I was fine the first few weeks now all the sudden coming into week 4 this happens. My BP is also up compared to a couple of days ago. 155/85. I thought tren was a dry compound. I’m only running 600 test and 300 tren and I have suddenly become a watery bloated mess. I took .25 mg adex tonight as the only thing I can think of is estro.
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 01-06-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Official tren cycle thread

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Drastic change, not sure what’s going on. Last couple nights I have been severely bloated with every bit of definition gone and topping over 200 on the scale. To be clear I was sitting around 183 a month ago. My morning weight the last couple of days has been 195. I also notice it seems harder to breath as my gut feels so full all the time. Any ideas what could be going on? I was fine the first few weeks now all the sudden coming into week 4 this happens. My BP is also up compared to a couple of days ago. 155/85. I thought tren was a dry compound. I’m only running 300 test and 300 tren and I have suddenly become a watery bloated mess. I took .25 mg adex tonight as the only thing I can think of is estro.
    If I had to wager a guess, your Tren isn’t Tren if this is happening with 300 test being the only other hormone involved. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that level of bloating from anything short of a gram total of test/deca /dbol (or adrol), especially not in four weeks. O_o

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Does the tren look darker in color than the test? Could have possibly gotten Deca . Sorry if its already been asked, but are you using tren Ace or Enanthate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Does the tren look darker in color than the test? Could have possibly gotten Deca. Sorry if its already been asked, but are you using tren Ace or Enanthate?
    Yes tren is slightly darker than test. I also ordered a roid test. While I know this doesn’t report dosing it did detect tren acetate. My source is taking the same tren on a bulk right now and doesn't have my issues. He is running 600test and 400 tren. Should I not take another dose of adex and see what happens? I planned on upping test to 600. Something else I notice. While I seem to be able to eek by with a little more stamina I haven’t noticed any real strength gains. I went into this telling 225 on bench for 5 and I’m still stuck there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-58e029f5-9cfd-47c6-91da-7262f6f191bf.jpg  
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 12-28-2020 at 01:14 PM.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    you are bloated because you are holding alot of water . Use ai and that bp needs to come down. Do cardio atleast 3 times a week and add 5 g of omega 3 to your diet .drink 1 to1-1/2 gallon of water a day .
    Last edited by ksingh93; 12-30-2020 at 02:32 AM.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    you are bloated because you are holding alot of water . Use ai and that bp needs to come down. Do cardio atleast 3 times a week and add 5 g of omega 3 to your diet .drink 1 to1-1/2 gallon of water a day .
    While this is SOLID advice; I wish you luck on doing cardio...

When I am running the Tren train, I get winded just thinking about cardio...

I have been doing cardio twice a week on my off days. I use the stairmaster and hit 102 floors each session at a medium/high pace (86SPM). Let me tell you, it is brutal especially with a mask on. I’m completely soaked through by the time I’m done. My cardio has honestly not taken that bad of a hit. I just took my second dose of adex last night and I have noticed a difference in water retention as well as in the way I feel. I do notice however that bedtime with the wife is a little.....ahem..... softer than normal. I think .25mg adex EOD is a very modest dose. I’m hoping it doesn’t rob me of any gains as suggested in another thread I have been posting in.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been doing cardio twice a week on my off days. I use the stairmaster and hit 102 floors each session at a medium/high pace (86SPM). Let me tell you, it is brutal especially with a mask on. I’m completely soaked through by the time I’m done. My cardio has honestly not taken that bad of a hit. I just took my second dose of adex last night and I have noticed a difference in water retention as well as in the way I feel. I do notice however that bedtime with the wife is a little.....ahem..... softer than normal. I think .25mg adex EOD is a very modest dose. I’m hoping it doesn’t rob me of any gains as suggested in another thread I have been posting in.
    Yeah .25 shouldn't be much at all. I follow this guy Dr. Rand on YouTube who has about 50 videos on all topics related to TRT/steroids . He prescribes .25 adex EOD for some people on just TRT. So on cycle, that's nothing.
    ksingh93 and DustMan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah .25 shouldn't be much at all. I follow this guy Dr. Rand on YouTube who has about 50 videos on all topics related to TRT/steroids. He prescribes .25 adex EOD for some people on just TRT. So on cycle, that's nothing.
    Thanks TM. I’ll have to check him out. I’m subbed to the anabolic doc as well. While he uses scare tactics to somewhat of a degree I have a feeling he has experience using all compounds and still may dabble in stuff other than TRT.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Low libido or soft erections are caused by high or low estrogen or progesterone. The only sure way to tell is blood test Or hit and trial in your case as you live in a state where you cant get it done yourself. You can try .25 e3d and see how you feel .

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    Low libido or soft erections are caused by high or low estrogen or progesterone. The only sure way to tell is blood test Or hit and trial in your case as you live in a state where you cant get it done yourself. You can try .25 e3d and see how you feel .
    Good call man. I’ll skip the next dose and push it to the day after.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah .25 shouldn't be much at all. I follow this guy Dr. Rand on YouTube who has about 50 videos on all topics related to TRT/steroids. He prescribes .25 adex EOD for some people on just TRT. So on cycle, that's nothing.
    Dr. Rand is quality content, have you watched any MorePlatesMoreDates? He's got some very non steroid based content, and lots of clickbait shit, but his steroid / hairloss content is very good.

Thanks TM. I’ll have to check him out. I’m subbed to the anabolic doc as well. While he uses scare tactics to somewhat of a degree I have a feeling he has experience using all compounds and still may dabble in stuff other than TRT.
    Yup, I’m subscribed to him also. He’s grown on me. I saw his first video ever and he seemed like a dick back then, like he was being combative with the interviewer, but he’s since grown into his own and calmed down. I always welcome a real doctor’s perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Dr. Rand is quality content, have you watched any MorePlatesMoreDates? He's got some very non steroid based content, and lots of clickbait shit, but his steroid / hairloss content is very good.
    Yes to Derek also. I actually got my hair loss protocol from him, and learned about derma rolling from his channel. He sometimes loses my attention because he goes into so many little details that I have to rewatch. He’s a good dude, though.
    DustMan likes this.

Update. Will be coming into week 5 and I’m really starting to feel the power of tren . Everything I eat I just pour sweat. The last couple of days I get this edgy confident feeling. Not aggressive but it’s there. Also the sex drive is killing me. I remember thinking TRT was going to bring me back to the youthful days of being 18 again. It got me 3/4 of the way there. Tren on the other hand....holy shit. I have an all consuming insatiable appetite for sex. It literally feels like I just went though puberty and my hormones are raging almost as if sex is new all over again. Please someone enlighten me as to how I can keep this feeling without staying on tren permanently. My wife always has and always will be sexy to me but as of late it’s like we just met all over again. It’s not normal date night type stuff. It’s like the chase has started all over again. Sorry to run on but this is one powerful compound to get in the psyche like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Update. Will be coming into week 5 and I’m really starting to feel the power of tren. Everything I eat I just pour sweat. The last couple of days I get this edgy confident feeling. Not aggressive but it’s there. Also the sex drive is killing me. I remember thinking TRT was going to bring me back to the youthful days of being 18 again. It got me 3/4 of the way there. Tren on the other hand....holy shit. I have an all consuming insatiable appetite for sex. It literally feels like I just went though puberty and my hormones are raging almost as if sex is new all over again. Please someone enlighten me as to how I can keep this feeling without staying on tren permanently. My wife always has and always will be sexy to me but as of late it’s like we just met all over again. It’s not normal date night type stuff. It’s like the chase has started all over again. Sorry to run on but this is one powerful compound to get in the psyche like this.
    Sounds like you’re tren now lol. Be careful, your mind/thought process is different on tren. Just be mindful when making decisions. I definitely feel you on the sex drive increase I get that as well. I guess you’re just a late bloomer when it comes to tren, enjoy the ride.

I’m loving this 5 weeks in. Hopefully it stays this way the entire cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-ac7e6877-508d-4dd1-aea1-07e16539fcc4.jpg  
    IronClydes likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m loving this 5 weeks in. Hopefully it stays this way the entire cycle.
    Double those numbers and that’s me 5 weeks into Tren E...consider yourself lucky
    IronClydes likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Double those numbers and that’s me 5 weeks into Tren E...consider yourself lucky
    LMAO- me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    LMAO- me too

Me too hahaha!

Holy shite! If my numbers ever went that high I would drop everything. All I’m taking is 2400mg fish oil, a multi and Michael’s BP factors one a day which contains vit b6, Hawthorne and magnesium. Also hitting the stairmaster twice a week for 280 floors.
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 01-04-2021 at 02:58 PM.
    wango likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Strength going up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Strength going up yet?
    Yes. Squeaked out 225 for 8 on bench today then had more stamina than usual for my remaining sets going down in weight for more reps. Felt like I could go for days.
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 01-04-2021 at 04:49 PM.

The bloat is back. Now it’s happening pretty much every time I eat a meal. I can’t tell if I’m eating too many cals and this is fat gain overload or if it’s severe subcutaneous/internal water retention. I started this bulk cycle a month and a half ago with a 33” waist. Now it’s 36” most of the time. My morning weight before bulk was 183. Now in the am it’s 191 but it’s around 205 before bed every night. Currently I’m at 600mg test cyp/wk and 300mg tren ace with .25mg adex EOD. Could this be a digestive issue? After eating I get a racing heart and it’s a bit harder to breath....every time. I need to get this figured out ASAP as it’s uncomfortable and I don’t have access to blood work until 4 months from now post cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-2a588fbe-0586-4111-944a-1b6d9dddf7b5.jpeg   Official tren cycle thread-90b8579c-683a-4d3e-817a-e9f20d07a98f.jpeg  
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 01-06-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    The bloat is back. Now it’s happening pretty much every time I eat a meal. I can’t tell if I’m eating too many cals and this is fat gain overload or if it’s severe subcutaneous/internal water retention. I started this bulk cycle a month and a half ago with a 33” waist. Now it’s 36” most of the time. My morning weight before bulk was 183. Now in the am it’s 191 but it’s around 205 before bed every night. Currently I’m at 600mg test cyp/wk and 300mg tren ace with .25mg adex EOD. Could this be a digestive issue? After eating I get a racing heart and it’s a bit harder to breath....every time. I need to get this figured out ASAP as it’s uncomfortable and I don’t have access to blood work until 4 months from now post cycle.
    You upped your test to 600 mg bro, thats pretty much the culprit you will either have to increase AI or back test back down (recommended on a tren cycle)
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Double post due to shitty ATT internet
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-06-2021 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Double post

Quote Originally Posted by cuz View Post
    you upped your test to 600 mg bro, thats pretty much the culprit you will either have to increase ai or back test back down (recommended on a tren cycle)
    .5 eod?

Quote Originally Posted by cuz View Post
    you upped your test to 600 mg bro, thats pretty much the culprit you will either have to increase ai or back test back down (recommended on a tren cycle)
    .5 eod?

Just happened to me to.. wtf I only posted once.

I think I am gonna end this cycle completely and go back to trt levels of test. I look like absolute shit and I’m pretty pissed off about it. Probably the only guy on this board who ran his first tren cycle and got shit all out of it. I actually fkin lost size in my arms and chest but gained about 4 inches on my waist. I’m absolutely disgusted. Only thing i got from this whole thing was a little more stamina in my lifts. Time to get back to trt and cut all this fkin fat I’ve gained the last couple months. Get back down to low 180’s stay there and realize my genetics have me pegged as a lanky runner type. I’ve definitely been eating enough. So either a: it’s absolutely genetics or b: i think I’m lifting hard enough but I’m really not and every extra calorie allocates itself to adipose tissue instead of any new lean mass. Just disgusted I looked so much better at 183 now i look like a bloated shitty mess with smaller arms and chest than when i started. Gained size on my quads but i have a lot more jiggly stuff on my inner thighs now so that’s probably why. Also tired of feeling so bloated and full making it hard to breathe. Ok rant over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-07cd7a6c-e6d9-4377-9bde-80302dc894b8.jpeg  

I think I am gonna end this cycle completely and go back to trt levels of test. I look like absolute shit and I’m pretty pissed off about it. Probably the only guy on this board who ran his first tren cycle and got shit all out of it. I actually fkin lost size in my arms and chest but gained about 4 inches on my waist. I’m absolutely disgusted. Only thing i got from this whole thing was a little more stamina in my lifts. Time to get back to trt and cut all this fkin fat I’ve gained the last couple months. Get back down to low 180’s stay there and realize my genetics have me pegged as a lanky runner type. I’ve definitely been eating enough. So either a: it’s absolutely genetics or b: i think I’m lifting hard enough but I’m really not and every extra calorie allocates itself to adipose tissue instead of any new lean mass. Just disgusted I looked so much better at 183 now i look like a bloated shitty mess with smaller arms and chest than when i started. Gained size on my quads but i have a lot more jiggly stuff on my inner thighs now so that’s probably why. Also tired of feeling so bloated and full making it hard to breathe. Ok rant over.
    I really think it is your diet and not the gear. Independent of genetics, you will gain muscle on gear, but it is not magical. You need to have the right for at the right time to optimize the gear and a proper workout. The diet , IMO, is more important than the workout.

Lethal Hamburger likes this.

Looking good man

I really think it is your diet and not the gear. Independent of genetics, you will gain muscle on gear, but it is not magical. You need to have the right for at the right time to optimize the gear and a proper workout. The diet , IMO, is more important than the workout.

Meal 1 - 80g oats, 60g almond butter, 40g protein shake (muscle milk non dairy)
    Meal 2 - (post workout) 7oz boneless skinless chicken thigh, 280g basmati rice, 100 grams veggie, 3oz fresh pineapple.
    Meal 3 - 64g peanut butter, 2 whole grain sandwich thins with flax seed.
    Meal 4 - 8oz 80% ground beef on a whole wheat bun, 224g basmati rice or 10oz sweet potato, 100g veggie.
    Meal 5 - 80g oats, 40g almonds, 25g protein shake (muscle milk non dairy)

I actually fkin lost size in my arms and chest but gained about 4 inches on my waist. I’m absolutely disgusted.
    If you lost muscle on a calorie surplus then your workouts are shit.

So either you weren't in a surplus or you need to workout smarter/better/harder.
    IronClydes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you lost muscle on a calorie surplus then your workouts are shit.

So either you weren't in a surplus or you need to workout smarter/better/harder.
    Agree. It also looks like the protein is low- most if it is in a supplement drink. NOtE: I did not run the numbers but fat looked high and protein low- on what works for me. I do not know your metabolism, etc.

IronClydes likes this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not to sound rude but I highly doubt your tren was real.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I hate that for you my man. Probably a good idea to stop and go back to doing what you were pre cycle..take this as a learning experience. As the guys say take a look at your diet talk with some knowledge people on nutrition and talk with some knowledge guys on training. Lastly id probably change sources. Keep grinding brother
    IronClydes likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Respect for looking inward and considering it could be something you’re doing wrong and not blaming external factors. Most guys don’t do that, so few jacked guys but a million experts on diet/lifting. Dunning/Kruger in full swing.
    Cuz and Gallowmere like this.

Agree. It also looks like the protein is low- most if it is in a supplement drink. NOtE: I did not run the numbers but fat looked high and protein low- on what works for me. I do not know your metabolism, etc.

This is where my macros fall. I am fairly carb sensitive. Usually I do better with higher fats and protein and lower carbs. I hold no water and look a lot dryer when I eat like this but from what I’ve been told you need carbs to grow. Before starting this cycle that is how I ate (around 300g carbs daily with higher fats).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official tren cycle thread-83a3e639-d215-41bf-a6a5-505ad34807fd.jpeg  

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Up your proteins (considerably and get them from meat, not whey) lower your carbs or at least cycle them (slow acting) and would definitely drop your test to TRT levels as well. Try it out for 2 weeks.

That’s what I would do at least
    IronClydes likes this.

This is where my macros fall. I am fairly carb sensitive. Usually I do better with higher fats and protein and lower carbs. I hold no water and look a lot dryer when I eat like this but from what I’ve been told you need carbs to grow. Before starting this cycle that is how I ate (around 300g carbs daily with higher fats).
    You know your body better than I do. My protein is usually I. The 40% range and fats about 15%.

Once again that is me. The thing that caught my attention was the large amount of PB. I love PB but I take a significantly lower %. LOL

IronClydes likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information