Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By NiceGuyResearcher

Thread: Nat Geo. Documentary: Is this bodybuilder a super Unlucky rarity?

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Nat Geo. Documentary: Is this bodybuilder a super Unlucky rarity?

Title: Nat Geo. Documentary: Is this bodybuilder a super Unlucky rarity?

*youtube link at bottom..

Hi, everyone. I just saw a Nat Geo. Documentary: "Marianna Van Zeller's Trafficked, a pretty blonde chic who judging from her Latina background and Germanic Last name may be from Brazil, an area rich in Dutch heritage.

I had seen 1 of her specials in like 2012 where she covered pain clinics in Fla. and the American hustle of people traveling from different states to Fla's pain clinics to make a good monetary hustle, returning to their states to sell opiods & pain meds, & thereby sticking it to the man....and how she was followed by 2 big dudes who wanted to intimidate this sassy investigative reporter.

But...wth did I just see last night?

A segment on steroids linked below & SARMS and featuring social media sensation Dr. Huge, who happens to be a lawyer, a Juris Doctor

*Anyway, this one Unlucky Bodybuilder from Connecticut state on the east coast of the U.S., used juice from age 27 to 37, and got a bad abcess which was particularly nasty....it actually caused the doctors to remove / amputate part of both of his butt cheeks and part of his legs to save his life: "13 operations in 24 days" were his words; part of that 13 was to kill the bacterial abcess, part wass to clean it.

Whoa, and if THAT WAS NOT enough...the doctor's after all those surgeries, Discovered an Enlarged Heart after he complained he was the most fatigued he ever was in his life

So, the abcess, like many other examples in life, was a blessing in disguise, it revealed an Enlarged heart which is conducive to a massive heart attack

The doctor who followed up said this CT Bodybuilder who had a very good phsyique by the way, would have to take meds for the rest of his life.... I guess heart meds.

Then when pressed by Ms. Van Zeller, the doctor said, well in response to your question of "there's a safe way to take anabolic steroids, and those that do it, go overboard, I'd have to say these bodybuilders are kidding themselves. There are many case reports of younger bodybuilders *whose 1st symptom is a stroke or heart attack*

(as an aside, another Youtube vid, 1 entrepreneur who claims that cardio and dieting aren't enough to lose weight, said 20 % of anabolic steroid users get a heart attack or stroke)

I don't know what this CT bodybuilder's regimen of juice was, but I'm guessing based on his huge impressive phsyique, he probably was taking Clen also.....or some other amphetamine.... and that's tough on the ticker, too

Also what kind of juice did this Connecticut state bodybuilder get that cause an Abcess so Huge in his glutes that he could put on basketball shorts anymore....?? *ms. Van Zeller said something in her narration that "underground lab steroid he used caused an aggressive abcess" (or something similar to that; that's why we should get only Name brand juice like Dragon Pharma that's been laboratory tested? or even gold standard ones like ZPC, or like the Pinned sources on this forum ?

QUESTION:
    *So....anyone see this documentary, but More Importantly....*What can you say to put those fears to rest?

*Is this just 1 doctor's opinion?

*Did this bodybuilder not use it responsibly or at his age of 37 when he discovered the Enlarged heart, a couple of years before that discovery, should have if he hadn't already...had blood work done routinely?

I'm kind of leery or critical of the fact, that the juice regimen this Connecticut bodybuilder was taking was never revealed.... so is this just hype in order to keep hospitals and doctor's less busy with those who do juice irresponsibly?

You may note that this is a Super Recent Documentary; in fact Last night Dec 23, 2020 is the Very 1st time, I've seen it on YoutubeTV's free trial

and the link below of the relevant part of the documentary is uploaded by the Nat Geo. channel itself only today 12/24/20.... so in a Covid19 world maybe they want to avoid unwise, irresponsible juice users from making too many hospital trips? In other words....like flatten the curve?

Any comments on this like ... those are super rarities....? regular blood work is Absolutely essential? etc etc. Nothing to see here, continue, but continue responsibly

I mean I myself only take 250 mg's of Test E. every week for like 10-12 weeks and use Liv. 52 and animal pak vitamins 44 which vitamins are Loaded with liver protecting milk thistle, and dbol 2o mgs for 4 weeks, responsibly taking 10 weeks on and then 14 weeks off running a Nolvadex 20 mg x 30 days PCT and also arimidex during cycle....*and* I take 81 mg's of a low dose aspirin to keep my blood nice and healthy--so my own cycle regimen is too low to cause a heart attack, right?

Thanks....I hope to not cause a scare among newbies, but to be both informative...and to maybe have someone ratify or confirm that at 49 years old ...my own recently above listed Juice regimen is too low to be worried about a heart attack or stroke.

Have a Merry Christmas, members...
    Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtYjxPyfmhg
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 12-24-2020 at 07:47 AM. Reason: needed to add...wtf caused his Agressive Abcess? bad purity of the uGl juice?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Every person is different and will respond differently to the steroids . Genetic predispositions can be amplified by steroids. The three major things I can think of to look out for is blood pressure, RBC/hematocrit, and lipid profile.

Other than the genetically unlucky, most guys who die relatively young from steroids die from a combination of things, such as an unhealthy lifestyle, drugs & alcohol, cigarettes, overuse of stimulants/fat burners, poor sleep/sleep apnea, etc.

Steroids cause inflammation when taken in excess, and systemic inflammation is known to cause plaque buildup, reduction of blood vessel elasticity, and damage to internal organs over time. The best way to do them, if you’re going to do them, is to take them at the lowest dose that is still effective.

Being overweight is also unhealthy. Muscle is more difficult to pump blood through than fat.
    I suggest staying at a reasonable body weight for your frame, and something you can maintain over the next 2 decades.

The last thing is to listen to your body. If you feel lethargic, out of breathe, have poor sleep, or have general malaise, cut it back or drop it altogether.
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Every person is different and will respond differently to the steroids . Genetic predispositions can be amplified by steroids. The three major things I can think of to look out for is blood pressure, RBC/hematocrit, and lipid profile.

Other than the genetically unlucky, most guys who die relatively young from steroids die from a combination of things, such as an unhealthy lifestyle, drugs & alcohol, cigarettes, overuse of stimulants/fat burners, poor sleep/sleep apnea, etc.

Steroids cause inflammation when taken in excess, and systemic inflammation is known to cause plaque buildup, reduction of blood vessel elasticity, and damage to internal organs over time. The best way to do them, if you’re going to do them, is to take them at the lowest dose that is still effective.

Being overweight is also unhealthy. Muscle is more difficult to pump blood through than fat.
    I suggest staying at a reasonable body weight for your frame, and something you can maintain over the next 2 decades.

The last thing is to listen to your body. If you feel lethargic, out of breathe, have poor sleep, or have general malaise, cut it back or drop it altogether.
    Thank you so much, you answered this thoroughly, instead of saying it was just media hype. Thanks again.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information