Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Winstrol & Blood Work

onefm is offline Associate Member

Winstrol & Blood Work

Anyone run blood work around or after a winstrol cycle, and can describe any actual fluctuations in liver health and/or cholesterol values? Preferably during/after injectable usage. If any considerably changes in levels do appear, how long for it to go back to normal.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onefm View Post
    Anyone run blood work around or after a winstrol cycle, and can describe any actual fluctuations in liver health and/or cholesterol values? Preferably during/after injectable usage. If any considerably changes in levels do appear, how long for it to go back to normal.
    A while back I did. I think I had tests 3-4 weeks after and it was fine.
    Let’s put it this way.... I had cholesterol test while on cycle it was bad. 4 weeks later and cholesterol was fine. Dr was worried due to the fluctuation and ordered a ultrasound of arteries in the neck. Ended up finding cancer by accident. Using AAS may have saved my life. LOL
    Halo- that’s another story. Nasty shit on the liver. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Let’s put it this way.... I had cholesterol test while on cycle it was bad. 4 weeks later and cholesterol was fine. Dr was worried due to the fluctuation and ordered a ultrasound of arteries in the neck. Ended up finding cancer by accident. Using AAS may have saved my life. LOL

Damn man thats scary

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

When can we have the continuation story to the accidental cancer diagnosis?

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onefm View Post
    I cycled winstrol , the injectable variant, last year and my liver values turned out worrisome to the doc but it was fine since I knew it was the stana and test. I watched it still like no alocohol, never had junk throughout the cycle, used a fuck ton of milk thistle,liv 52, NAC and even post cycle. Everything was back to normal within 2-3 months.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Yeah. I've long since tossed the results but I had it done. Got bloods done right at the end of an oral winny run-- for a life insurance policy LOL.

Insurance guy was like "you said you don't drink, right?" My bloods read like someone who drank ~3 beers every night. Nothing alarming but decidedly elevated.

I guess the moral of the story is don't drink a lot of beer on winstrol ?

Thread Information