Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ksingh93
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By ksingh93
  • 1 Post By DuckTheViking

Thread: Help for a female friend

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Help for a female friend

She’s a good friend, in her early 30’s. Lifts consistently. Has switched from CrossFit to more body building and uses a trainer/coach. For the past year she has really amped up her training & dedication. I know a thing or two about lifting/training and her guidance is spot on. Got to admire someone whose favorite day is leg day and is into squats and her glutes/legs are showing her efforts.

I’ve watched her physique steadily change over the past couple of years, but this year in particular, she is making noticeable changes. She uses 2 iu's/day of HGH and it is leaning her out well, as mentioned her legs/glutes are coming on strong and now her mid section is really looking incredible and lean. A mild six pack is starting to show.

Her goals are not power-lifting, competing or looking muscular and ripped but wants a bit more size and still maintain a high degree of femininity. Don’t see her digging much vascularity as well.

What might be a good and mild compound to try; Anavar ? She has a separate coach for her “supplements”, has suggested that he wants her on a SARM, but not sure what. I think he might have also tried her on winny, but she lost too much weight according to her. I’m not impressed by this coach due to what sounds like some unclear advice to her.

Would love to hear any advice, particularly from our female members or male members that have guided their wives or girl friends.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar from pharmacy is the only thing i would suggest to any female that does not want to compete . Low dose of 5 to 10 mg will do the trick but make sure its from the pharmacy . Most of the ugl and counterfeit is underdosed dbol or winnie so i would stay away from that .sarms do work but the quality and research is not there so i would steer away from then until more people have used them and there are more reliable sarm sources .
    Last edited by ksingh93; 12-24-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    Anavar from pharmacy is the only thing i would suggest to any female that does not want to compete . Low dose of 5 to 10 mg will do the trick but make sure its from the pharmacy . Most of the ugl and counterfeit is underdosed dbol or winnie so i would stay away from that .sarms do work but the quality and research is not there so i would steer away from then until more people have used them and there are more reliable sarm sources .
    Thank you. I see her adding some quality muscle on her Delts and arms (she has implants & a beautiful face, so those offset a lot of masculinity issues). Will a little var deepen her voice at all? The pitch of her voice is perfect now.

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    This is 2020, folks send their gear for testing all the time. I just don't see your statement as being factual. At least I have not once found a fake anavar either online or from gym bros in the past 3 years. (5 tests)

Edit: Neither have I found fake tbol. I have once found fake primo ace.
    Last edited by DuckTheViking; 12-25-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    This is 2020, folks send their gear for testing all the time. I just don't see your statement as being factual. At least I have not once found a fake anavar either online or from gym bros in the past 3 years. (5 tests)

Edit: Neither have I found fake tbol. I have once found fake primo ace.
    Actually D and this is not intended to argue, I do recall one of the members issue the same caution when they realized the var was causing too much virilization to their wife. My understanding (which is why I’m asking on this thread), is that I thought var was the first choice because there was far less virilization.
    ksingh93 likes this.

Testing where ? Msgc test cost some money and those roid kits only tell you if the compound is real or not no quantity test . if in a 10 mg pill theres 1 mg of anavar and 9 mg of dbol or winnie it ll give you a positive for anavar . Been using gear for 8 years every ugl ive used was either underdose overdosed or wrong compound and you run a possibility of getting infections if the schmuck who was brewing it doesnt know anything about brewing in first place . I always advice my female friends to stick with pharmaceutical way better then getting nast sides that men can get away with in case of wrong compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Thank you. I see her adding some quality muscle on her Delts and arms (she has implants & a beautiful face, so those offset a lot of masculinity issues). Will a little var deepen her voice at all? The pitch of her voice is perfect now.
    it wont effect her voice if its low dose of 5 to 10 mg . It might give her lill extra hair here and there. But to be safe start with 5mg and see how her body reacts . If she see any major sides which she wont she can stop it right away . 5 to 10 mg is pretty safe dose for women .
    wango likes this.

it wont effect her voice if its low dose of 5 to 10 mg . It might give her lill extra hair here and there. But to be safe start with 5mg and see how her body reacts . If she see any major sides which she wont she can stop it right away . 5 to 10 mg is pretty safe dose for women .
    TY again! Yes, one of those sweet voices that should not be messed with. Do you have any idea what SARMS might be used for females?

I know I posted this at a bad time due to Christmas - but sure hope this catches the eyes of some female members eventually!

Testing where ? Msgc test cost some money and those roid kits only tell you if the compound is real or not no quantity test . if in a 10 mg pill theres 1 mg of anavar and 9 mg of dbol or winnie it ll give you a positive for anavar . Been using gear for 8 years every ugl ive used was either underdose overdosed or wrong compound and you run a possibility of getting infections if the schmuck who was brewing it doesnt know anything about brewing in first place . I always advice my female friends to stick with pharmaceutical way better then getting nast sides that men can get away with in case of wrong compounds.
    No doubt pharma is best, but availability varies with which country you live in. Here I can buy arimidex and nolva OTC but no aromasin , clomid or caber, and I've never seen any gym bro with pharma steroids except proviron ...
    I send all wife's gear to janoshik for testing. His lab equipment not be up to the standards of the CIA or FBI but (I hope) it's a lot better than these DIY roid kits...

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    20mgs anavar daily and 20mg test cyp weekly

Actually D and this is not intended to argue, I do recall one of the members issue the same caution when they realized the var was causing too much virilization to their wife. My understanding (which is why I’m asking on this thread), is that I thought var was the first choice because there was far less virilization.
    Sorry bro, didn't mean to be rude. I do think that the proportion of fakes has reduced after hplc testing became easily available and affordable. My sample size is of course very small, maybe I've just been lucky. As I grew older, I stick to the same 2 online shops for 15+ years and my gym bro...

wango likes this.

Sorry bro, didn't mean to be rude. I do think that the proportion of fakes has reduced after hplc testing became easily available and affordable. My sample size is of course very small, maybe I've just been lucky. As I grew older, I stick to the same 2 online shops for 15+ years and my gym bro...

Not rude at all and thanks for contributing. I’ve been fortunate with my sources, but just wanted to be sure for my friend. If I get some sides, ok, but don’t want to risk it for her. Almost am looking for fool-proof - IF that is possible. TY again!

Not rude at all and thanks for contributing. I’ve been fortunate with my sources, but just wanted to be sure for my friend. If I get some sides, ok, but don’t want to risk it for her. Almost am looking for fool-proof - IF that is possible. TY again!
    And that is exactly why I send all my wife's gear to janoshik for testing at €80 per sample. Out of all the gear, only 1 fake was detected.

And that is exactly why I send all my wife's gear to janoshik for testing at €80 per sample. Out of all the gear, only 1 fake was detected.

janoshik is a scam . A simple google search will bring 100 of threads . You sir been wasting your money since 2016

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    janoshik is a scam . A simple google search will bring 100 of threads . You sir been wasting your money since 2016
    those threads are mostly from labs who were shown to have bad products, and they're trying to discredit him. there are multiple people that have sent the same products to janoshik and place like lab4tox. this has been done on multiple occasions and proven his tests are good. if you took the time to find 100 threads showing his testing was bad im sure you found those as well. plus if his testing was bad nobody would be using him by now.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    those threads are mostly from labs who were shown to have bad products, and they're trying to discredit him. there are multiple people that have sent the same products to janoshik and place like lab4tox. this has been done on multiple occasions and proven his tests are good. if you took the time to find 100 threads showing his testing was bad im sure you found those as well. plus if his testing was bad nobody would be using him by now.
    Sure ....

Thread Information