Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By ksingh93
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: clen and t3/t4 without/absolute minimum sides?

bobspix is offline Associate Member

clen and t3/t4 without/absolute minimum sides?

Hello Brothers,
    How have y'all been?
    As I didn't expect, I gained 15Kgs in lockdown, went from lean model physique to dad bod and beyond. When I got corona, I was a bit happy that after all this time that I will get to lose weight but that didn't do shit and I was fine after a week just some minor post covid things.

That all being said, I have been working out and focusing especially on cardio as I realised that I need to increase my stamina which I lost all lockdown, half a flight of stairs made me go numb in the head (before corona)

Now after working out for a month and doing moderate-heavy cardio, I noticed that my endurance indeed went up but my weight didn't go down apart from 2 kgs I lost on 'rona annd 1 kg from all this cardio, even after being in a deficit and I want to lose it faster because I have a kickboxing match coming up in Feb but I was hoping to lean down fairly by Jan mids.

I was thinking on starting very low dose clen (20-30mcgs 2 weeks on and off) so that all this cardio on clen won't strain my heart much and using t3 at 25 mcgs daily for 3 weeks.

My question,
    1) shall I run clen at the mentioned dose alongside with t3, or just one of the two would help alongside cardio without me losing out on a lot of muscle?
    2) shall I run t3 or t4 or a t3/t4 mix? I am sorry I don't know much about t3
    3) your opinion on it?

Thank you brothers. Please guide me!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    If you dont run that with some gear your gonna burn yourself up. And i mean alot of gear at least 500mg test ...something to preserve tissue..I tried clen and t3 one time....never will do that again ill just be fat

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    If you dont run that with some gear your gonna burn yourself up. And i mean alot of gear at least 500mg test ...something to preserve tissue..I tried clen and t3 one time....never will do that again ill just be fat
    The last time I "cycled" was Feb this year I guess, 4 weeks of test e then the country locked down so had to quit that mid way. Did PCT and everything still so I was fine and now I feel the same as I was on test, but I wanted to stay this way instead of running test again. I had a proper cycle last year though and it was an 8 week first cycle with amazing results, now, I kinda want to stay natty

Which is why I am just eyeing clen and t3 and not aything else or I would have ran test-e, clen and stana.
    So only one of the two then it seems

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    The last time I "cycled" was Feb this year I guess, 4 weeks of test e then the country locked down so had to quit that mid way. Did PCT and everything still so I was fine and now I feel the same as I was on test, but I wanted to stay this way instead of running test again. I had a proper cycle last year though and it was an 8 week first cycle with amazing results, now, I kinda want to stay natty

Which is why I am just eyeing clen and t3 and not aything else or I would have ran test-e, clen and stana.
    So only one of the two then it seems
    You can run clen/t3 without gear it just isn’t recommended much bc you will lose muscle mass. If you just want the really lean look then thats fine, I personally would have rather have 20” arms and a 35” waist as have 15” arms and 29” waist... i have different preferences.

When i did the clen/t3 combo i felt jittery all the time it didnt feel right . Diet needs to be on point also. I dont have alot of experience with clen t3/4 so others can vouch
    Testie likes this.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    T3 raise the metabolism of everything in body so you will be losing muscle and fat both . As cuz said use atleast 500 mg of test ew and taper up t3 from 25mcg to 50 mcg back to 25mcg and then 12.5 mcg for 6 to 8 weeks with proper diet cardio and training you will be good to go and prob wont even need clen .
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    T3 raise the metabolism of everything in body so you will be losing muscle and fat both . As cuz said use atleast 500 mg of test ew and taper up t3 from 25mcg to 50 mcg back to 25mcg and then 12.5 mcg for 6 to 8 weeks with proper diet cardio and training you will be good to go and prob wont even need clen .
    I don't want to run any anabolics this time around. I am trying to stay as natty as possible which is why only considering clen or t3.
    I understand I will be losing muscle too unless I eat high protein and lift consistently which will have only a little effect compared to an anabolic supporter

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Low doses of clen work for some and for some it doesn’t.
    First rule of clen/T3- do t overdo it. These are essentially stimulants.
    Your body naturally produces 25 mcg of T3, so taking 25 or less is worthless IMO.
    I would not recommend going over 50 of T3. That is twice what your body would naturally produce.
    The qty of T3 in your body is going to stall the transfer of T4 to T3 through the feedback loops. If you are low on T3, your body sends signals to convert the T4 into more T3.
    With that being said, any deficit will take muscle and fat. You want to have muscle sparing AAS when you go on a deficit.

Another option is an EC stack (ephedrine/caffeine). I have done many EC stacks and it works however I read a study that said that EC stack was about 15% effective, clen 40%, and DNP80%. I do not know how accurate that is though. Clen is faked many times also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Low doses of clen work for some and for some it doesn’t.
    First rule of clen/T3- do t overdo it. These are essentially stimulants.
    Your body naturally produces 25 mcg of T3, so taking 25 or less is worthless IMO.
    I would not recommend going over 50 of T3. That is twice what your body would naturally produce.
    The qty of T3 in your body is going to stall the transfer of T4 to T3 through the feedback loops. If you are low on T3, your body sends signals to convert the T4 into more T3.
    With that being said, any deficit will take muscle and fat. You want to have muscle sparing AAS when you go on a deficit.

Another option is an EC stack (ephedrine/caffeine). I have done many EC stacks and it works however I read a study that said that EC stack was about 15% effective, clen 40%, and DNP80%. I do not know how accurate that is though. Clen is faked many times also.

I see. so is it better to just take one of two (clen and t3) and if taking t3, which one would be better t3,t4 or t3-t4 mix?
    Also, an EC stack? I am yet to read anything on it but if it's a better and efficient option against clen and t3 then I just might as well use it too. I don't even know if EC has sides or not but it definitely wpuld be easy on muscle loss I believe.

lastly, it is a possibility right? that my metabolism is an all time low rn and to give it a push I supplement t3 @ 25mcgs?

I see. so is it better to just take one of two (clen and t3) and if taking t3, which one would be better t3,t4 or t3-t4 mix?
    Also, an EC stack? I am yet to read anything on it but if it's a better and efficient option against clen and t3 then I just might as well use it too. I don't even know if EC has sides or not but it definitely wpuld be easy on muscle loss I believe.

lastly, it is a possibility right? that my metabolism is an all time low rn and to give it a push I supplement t3 @ 25mcgs?
    I am trying to lay out the data so you can choose. You can use both T3 and clen, but I only recommend
    one or the other. NOTE: clen is believed to “clog” the receptors so most take it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off to allow time to free up the receptors. Some fill those 2 weeks off with an EC stack.
    I would go with T3, because I believe it to be the most effective.
    I also recommend T3 instead of T4 or T3/T4 mix. By experience, T3 produced better results.
    I was trying to point out that the study, which I didn’t go deep into, showed the EC stack was the least effective method. I have had good luck with an EC stack so I still use an EC stack.
    EC is a stimulant. You get the common sides of a stimulant if you take too much... jittery, etc.
    I do not feel that.
    In a “normal” person their body generates 25 mcg of T3. If you introduce exogenous T3 at 25, all you did was stop the natural production. Yes, everyone is different so the 25 is playing the law of averages. 25 May have an effect, but I would do 50.

I am giving this advice, but I have abused stimulants and have the resulting atrial fibrillation. Once detected with it ... your fucked. This is t a matter of you have it or you don’t. It can come and go and the only way to detect it is through an ECG. You could go for 4 years of testing and never have been inThe Afib condition when checked and 5 minutes after you leave the Dr go into an afib condition.

I am trying to lay out the data so you can choose. You can use both T3 and clen , but I only recommend
    one or the other. NOTE: clen is believed to “clog” the receptors so most take it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off to allow time to free up the receptors. Some fill those 2 weeks off with an EC stack.
    I would go with T3, because I believe it to be the most effective.
    I also recommend T3 instead of T4 or T3/T4 mix. By experience, T3 produced better results.
    I was trying to point out that the study, which I didn’t go deep into, showed the EC stack was the least effective method. I have had good luck with an EC stack so I still use an EC stack.
    EC is a stimulant. You get the common sides of a stimulant if you take too much... jittery, etc.
    I do not feel that.
    In a “normal” person their body generates 25 mcg of T3. If you introduce exogenous T3 at 25, all you did was stop the natural production. Yes, everyone is different so the 25 is playing the law of averages. 25 May have an effect, but I would do 50.

I am giving this advice, but I have abused stimulants and have the resulting atrial fibrillation. Once detected with it ... your fucked. This is t a matter of you have it or you don’t. It can come and go and the only way to detect it is through an ECG. You could go for 4 years of testing and never have been inThe Afib condition when checked and 5 minutes after you leave the Dr go into an afib condition.

Thanks man. That's such a detailed overview. So I will go with T3 most likely, use 25 mcg for a bit and see how it goes, I will be happy even if it speeds up the leaning out process by 30% while not being too harsh on muscle mass. Regarding the EC stack, I have been "abusing" caffeine for like 5 years now. So much so that I use coffee so I can sleep at night. Maybe such a tolerance would lead me to abuse the EC stack too. Thanks for the heads up on it

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Bit optimistic to think t3 will speed up the fat burning by 30 %.

Anyway, to get clen burning fat, you need to ramp the dose way up to at least 80mcg per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Bit optimistic to think t3 will speed up the fat burning by 30 %.

Anyway, to get clen burning fat, you need to ramp the dose way up to at least 80mcg per day.
    I was using 20 mcg and noticed a difference. It was gradual, which is what I wanted, but it worked. When I am cutting I usually go 40, but I am on a deficit and allot of cardio. Obviously, I am on a cutting cycle so I have other elements ( ie winnie, tren , mast. Etc).

NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

I was using 20 mcg and noticed a difference. It was gradual, which is what I wanted, but it worked. When I am cutting I usually go 40, but I am on a deficit and allot of cardio. Obviously, I am on a cutting cycle so I have other elements ( ie winnie, tren , mast. Etc).

Man all I am worrying about is muscle loss and I want to minimise it without anabolics.
    Let's say, if I take winstrol , the injectable one 50 mgs EOD for 3 weeks, would it shut me down or suppress it? Would I need PCT afterwards?

Man all I am worrying about is muscle loss and I want to minimise it without anabolics.
    Let's say, if I take winstrol, the injectable one 50 mgs EOD for 3 weeks, would it shut me down or suppress it? Would I need PCT afterwards?
    T3 and clen are not AAS and do t shut you down, but taking any AAS for muscle preservation will suppress natural T production. . My preference for any cycle is to have test as a base ( there are exceptions)..I usually use test and primo for saving muscle. Test itself would be OK. Everyone has their favorites. Weight loss does not discriminate between fat and muscle loss which is the reason to use AAS and tip the scales toward fat loss.
    PCT??? That is a personal preference. I would say yes in this case. The intent of PCT is to jumó start the natural production again. Are you going to die without PCT, no. They never used it back in the day.
    I am on TRT so I do not use PCT.

T3 and clen are not AAS and do t shut you down, but taking any AAS for muscle preservation will suppress natural T production. . My preference for any cycle is to have test as a base ( there are exceptions)..I usually use test and primo for saving muscle. Test itself would be OK. Everyone has their favorites. Weight loss does not discriminate between fat and muscle loss which is the reason to use AAS and tip the scales toward fat loss.
    PCT??? That is a personal preference. I would say yes in this case. The intent of PCT is to jumó start the natural production again. Are you going to die without PCT, no. They never used it back in the day.
    I am on TRT so I do not use PCT.

Yeah I know T3 and clen are mere drugs and not AAS and aren't suppressive. And I know weight loss comes with both Fat and Muscle which is why I was suggesting a "mild" anabolic (Which may suppress but not completely shut me down) without a full cycle. I have used winny for 3 weeks last year and boy were the gains amazin! Which is why I am thinking of going clen or T3 with Stana once again. My only question, since it doesn't shut me down, will I be find after using it and then just using clomid for 4 weeks or not do any pct at all and wait for it to bounce back?

Thread Information