Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Forestdweller

Thread: Unable to get blood labs

Forestdweller is offline Junior Member

Unable to get blood labs

Due to a shortage of DR in my country and region, it looks like getting any labs will be impossible or a long ways out. I dont wanna jump into my first Test cycle blind. Am 50 and healthy. Diet is logged and well rounded. In Gym regular. Had blood test done few months ago for something non related and was told that blood test is extremely good, no issues. But that doesn't tell me the levels of things I need to know. any thoughts?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s great knowing your bloodwork is good to go but I think it would behoove you to wait until you can get your hormone levels checked. Having a baseline is important and will be a good compass when you’re going through PCT. you might even go decide to join the rest of the over 40 crowd here and jump on TRT, either way knowing your baseline will be important. Good things come to those who wait...
    Honkey_Kong and Gallowmere like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    To be honest, I wouldn't run gear at all if I couldn't get bloodwork done. You need to know where you are, before your cycle and after your PCT (and it would be helpful during too). Also, you're getting older now. You might be feeling fine, but you might have serious health problems brewing inside of you that could be caught with bloodwork and treated before they can ruin your life.

I would see if you could call your doctor over the phone and have him order you some bloodwork done. Then you could just go over to the lab and have them draw your blood there.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Forestdweller is offline Junior Member
    Gonna make some more calls and hope to find a way. Id rather not do a cycle at all if I cant take all the precautions for a good outcome. Thanks Guys.

Thread Information