Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Help: Over worked Kidneys / digestive system from Hi Caloric diet? or kidney problem?

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Help: Over worked Kidneys / digestive system from Hi Caloric diet? or kidney problem?

hello .... starting to get some real bad anxiety...after watching a documentary 3 days ago on Flex Wheeler, and his horrible experience with kidney disease in like 2002 or so....
    (this documentary is a long 1 on ytube...where he's wearing camo. gear and speaking to some person in London who doesn't have an English accent)

Because of this video I watched on youtube on K. F. Wheeler,

I decided to completely go natural... im 49 years old and I don't want to worry about organ damage or endocrine system problems-- I'm muscular, but I have 20 % bodyfat, 5 feet 10 inches 207 pounds in weight

(it's not for everyone,,,, as you may have noticed, I'm one of the unlucky people who had an infectious abcess almost 7 years ago)....

I have this
    Strange stingy-feeling in my gut area....sometimes just half a second of a sting in the left area where the kidneys would be or the tubes from the bladder

I'm like 2 weeks into PCT meaning I took 2 weeks off after my last pin of Test E.... and started taking Nolvadex 20 mgs a day.... I'm on week 2 of Nolvadex 20 mg's a day, 2 more weeks are left

So, is this all the result of an overworked stomach and gut and kidneys and liver

I have been eating a lot... my caloric intake is high

Some of the foods, I've eaten have been spicy

From all that eating, I defecate or crap 1 x in the morning and sometimes 1 x in the early afternoon

I will be going to my doc for an annual physical in 2 weeks who will run the annual physical tests that are common such as blood work, checking my A1 c levels for diabetes or pre-diabetes...an ultra sound for my prostate

Heart of the questioN:

Is this very brief (half a second)...and not continuoius discomfort due to:

an Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from my super high caloric diet (eating a lot since i Still Do have a Voracious Appetite almost 4 weeks after my last Test E. shot.)

and it's just something temporary?

it seems that crapping sometimes 2 x per day....and a lot at one sitting is evidence that my system might be working A LOT (and all the organs, stomach, pancreas, liver kidneys)... *AND I might just need to fast.... for like 3 days-- which would give my system a much needed break / much need time off?

it does give them a break as if eating (the oppposite of fasting) is something that is hard on the kidneys

You may not that while in college in the 90s, my Chiropractor (I used to lift back then in 1 of the hey days of pro bodybuilding : Rich Gaspari, Flex W., Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, etc.)...well My Chiropractor said you should pop so many Vivarin Caffeine tabs ... they are hard on the kidneys.... (i used them both back then to stay awake for my college studies--and to also lift more)

I am by the way, drinking a lot more water and that seems to help....

my cycles were never heavy duty...at worst 30 mgs of dbol for 3 weeks back in 2012....and Test E. 200 mgs some other injectable juice 3 days later in the week

my latest cycle and the 1 prior to that...was a moderate one at Test E. 250 mgs per week, and 10 or 20 mgs d bol for 5 weeks

So any thoughts or advice, I'm very worried... i really hope that my digestive system and the things that clean my system that go along with it like the Kidneys and liver --- are just only in much need of a post cycle break from food
    a break from so many vitamins (propecia, biotin, animal pak vitamins)....
    / fasting drinking more water etc . so that i don't eat, defecate etc so much....

when I do defecate (crap)...it's every day, as mentioned lots 2x per day, the stool is solid, not loose, so it's a healthy crap

till my doc appointment (thanks)....

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Edit - (I know nothing on the subject and redact my word)

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just at a glance.....ditch the the Animal Pak vitamins. Waaaaay more stuff in there than most people need, particularly in the B vitamin area. Imagine how much crap your kidneys are filtering out just from the Animal Pak.

Also, I've found that a glass of ginger tea daily seems to soothe my stomach, no idea if it will help you. I've had some kidney issues recently....passed a small stone, last eGFR, BUN, and creatinine levels were elevated along with foamy urine. Foamy urine has occurred off and on my whole life, so that may be a normal for me. Waiting for last lab results now.

All this is based on personal experience so take it with a grain of salt, but keeping BP in range is one of the best things you can do for your kidneys and body in general.
    Test Monsterone likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Just at a glance.....ditch the the Animal Pak vitamins. Waaaaay more stuff in there than most people need, particularly in the B vitamin area. Imagine how much crap your kidneys are filtering out just from the Animal Pak.

Also, I've found that a glass of ginger tea daily seems to soothe my stomach, no idea if it will help you. I've had some kidney issues recently....passed a small stone, last eGFR, BUN, and creatinine levels were elevated along with foamy urine. Foamy urine has occurred off and on my whole life, so that may be a normal for me. Waiting for last lab results now.

All this is based on personal experience so take it with a grain of salt, but keeping BP in range is one of the best things you can do for your kidneys and body in general.
    Thanks so much, Almost Gone...yes, I do remember you mentioning the Animal Pak vitamins are well, less than optimum....

I don't take them just to enjoy the bright glow from my urine,

I take them as sort of anti-aging therapy....for energy...

when I do take animal pak vitamins it's often 2 x per day, and once in a while 3 x per day, because I'm almost 50 and low on energy

When they arrive from my supplier, a major on line store, 1 or 2 packs out of 44 are brittle or crumbling ALWAYS without fail no matter how well they are packed in their box with bubble wrap, meaning that could be a design flaw...but looking at the crumble remnants...that's what's in my Urine or urethra or kidneys or adrenal glands... and that's worrisome

I'm also enjoyed the late 80s / early 90s hey day of pro bodybuilding where they had Cybergenetics, sponsored by fmr. pro bodybuilder Franco S.

if u also remember cybergentics....it was a brand of super stack large vitamins that would make the urine glow, too....

some articles i've recently read, like in the last 5 min., indicate that salt and antibiotics are bad on the kidneys, too....

generally....things that make the bp go up are bad for the kidneys....

these are the things / topics they should teach in the American school system as basic health education... (but don't) just like when they teach bend your legs while liftingt heavy objects

im going to drink a gallon of water a day or near that amount... hopefully it is just really overworked digestive / glandular system....
    thanks again, very good advice.....
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 01-05-2021 at 09:35 PM. Reason: salt & antibio's are bad on the kidneys, (not on the digestive system) typo

(edited to add..."Cybergenetics" 1980s Famous old school vitamin stack.... large pills that would make the urine glow sort of like today's animal pak 44 vitamins.

i hope all goes well with your lab results Almost Gone

btw I avoid dairy products... Calcium is a big reason that causes kidney stones, too; i just eat cream cheese sandwhiches in the morning....

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yes. Id recommend taking more herbal supplements. Tribulus comes to mind. It will increase your natural testosterone production 10x. All the herbal supps definitely work they have been working for 1000’s of years.
    If you are worried about organ function id also recommend a plant based diet .
    No cycling, and only vegetarian based foods. I hear green tea is also a good fat burner. Recommend over clenbuterol .
    The best recommendation i have is definitely dont lift heavy and over exert yourself such as heavy deadlift and squat. Use machines only with one plate or less probably just a quarter to be on the safe side
    So...
    1 no cycling AAS
    2 extremely light lifting
    3 plant based diet
    4 strictly herbal supplements only

Best I answer i can give NiceGuyResearcher

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yes. Id recommend taking more herbal supplements. Tribulus comes to mind. It will increase your natural testosterone production 10x. All the herbal supps definitely work they have been working for 1000’s of years.
    If you are worried about organ function id also recommend a plant based diet .
    No cycling, and only vegetarian based foods. I hear green tea is also a good fat burner. Recommend over clenbuterol .
    The best recommendation i have is definitely dont lift heavy and over exert yourself such as heavy deadlift and squat. Use machines only with one plate or less probably just a quarter to be on the safe side
    So...
    1 no cycling AAS
    2 extremely light lifting
    3 plant based diet
    4 strictly herbal supplements only

Best I answer i can give NiceGuyResearcher
    Thanks sooooo much, Cuz

Your and AlmostGone's advice is a Blessing for 2021 for me, I hope you both are rewarded 1000 fold with Prosperity, Health & Happiness in 2021.

I found this to be Honest replies here, that can impact the course of my life forever.

There's a lot of gas in my system, so there's Hope that the weirdness, something's off is just gas, indigestion, overworked digestive system, heart burn from my still extremely voracious appetite; I don't ingest cannabis so there's nothing that precipates this, but maybe still some of the juice from my most recent cycle as I'm on the 2nd week of Nolvadex 20 mg & Tribulus as a PCT regimen and will finish that out 2 more weeks, thereby ending my PCT.,... some of the juice from my most recent cycle-- is still in my Blood Stream, and is really making me hungry and eat alot

I'm guessing that the staying away from heavy lifting is to avoid hernia's, pull's stress on an already stressed organ / endocrine system / digesstive system, unless you want to add to that and clarify, but please don't feel obliged to. I can research that on my own. At 49, I may be at the age, when heavy lifting, can wreck even more permanent havoc on my joints leading to arthritis. I still want to do squats, just not heavy duty, but will take it easy on barbell squats.

Thanks again, I'm very pleased with both of your answers and Super Grateful !

Thread Information