Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Saheim
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Saheim
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Aspirated puss, am I in trouble?

Saheim is offline New Member

Aspirated puss, am I in trouble?

Left delt gets hit most because I am right handed. I try to rotate, but the left delt takes more than its share of pins.

Last night when I aspirated, I noticed the tube pulling in what looked like liquid soap.

I stopped right there. Took it out, dumped the entire contents of the tube into my palm. It was white with a light tan tint. It didn't have nearly the consistency that it looked like it would. It was easily broken apart just by touching it with my finger but never "mixed" with the oil and was still easy to spot in the puddle.

There is no swelling or pain in the area nor is the area hot to the touch.

I know some people will try to take an empty pin and aspirate the rest out. I feel like leaving it alone and keeping an eye on it would be best.

Anyone been here, before?

Thanks
    Bkwajes likes this.

Blog Entries
    sounds like scar tissue issues maybe...its time to rotate in more injection spots like quads and glutes to resolve this...

Blog Entries
    ooh and i would leave it alone to lessen the risk of causing an infection...but idk im no doc...
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saheim View Post
    Left delt gets hit most because I am right handed. I try to rotate, but the left delt takes more than its share of pins.

Last night when I aspirated, I noticed the tube pulling in what looked like liquid soap.

I stopped right there. Took it out, dumped the entire contents of the tube into my palm. It was white with a light tan tint. It didn't have nearly the consistency that it looked like it would. It was easily broken apart just by touching it with my finger but never "mixed" with the oil and was still easy to spot in the puddle.

There is no swelling or pain in the area nor is the area hot to the touch.

I know some people will try to take an empty pin and aspirate the rest out. I feel like leaving it alone and keeping an eye on it would be best.

Anyone been here, before?

Thanks
    Dude you have front delt, bicep, tricep, chest, lat, glue, quad, calf, and trap you could be injecting in on the left side so why are you torturing the same spot over and over? I've every muscle group listed except trap, quad, and calf. All of them are pip free and not as daunting to inject as they may seem. My advice is...use them!!!!
    ghettoboyd likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed you need to be rotating. That said, do not continue to poke at it and try to aspirate it, you can actually spread the infection that way. Use heat and continue to keep it clean on yen surface. Ibuprofen can help with the swelling. If it gets worse and you get skin redness, discoloration or feel heat, then you need to deal with it systemically in the form of an antibiotic. Your body has the ability to fight it, just give it a chance and don’t exacerbate it by poking and prodding it
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Appreciate the help, guys, thank you!

I probably didn't do a great job explaining - I DO rotate, I just hit the left delt more than anything else. It is just so convenient. Over the years I have hit - glutes, quads, pecs, delts, and calves (big mistake). It is just so quick to hit my left delt in between a shower and brushing my teeth. I am gonna focus on keeping it out of rotation for a while.

I just needed to know whether or not to try to "lance" it (didn't think i should) and also if it was a serious issue in the absence of ANY other symptoms. I was guessing that if I had a serious infection I'd at least have some discomfort.

Glad to hear it is probably something that I can just let heal up on its own.

Thanks again!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Given that it's not swollen, hot to the touch and you don't have a fever or feel ill, it's probably oil that never got fully absorbed.

I'd leave it alone and avoid that muscle for a while.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Given that it's not swollen, hot to the touch and you don't have a fever or feel ill, it's probably oil that never got fully absorbed.

I'd leave it alone and avoid that muscle for a while.
    Oil that never got fully absorbed? Hell yea, like a little savings account of gear that might gimme a little boost later, when it does finally get absorbed. I like the sound of that. A camel stores water on its back, I store some stockpiled gear in my delt lol
    Cylon357 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Oil that never got fully absorbed? Hell yea, like a little savings account of gear that might gimme a little boost later, when it does finally get absorbed. I like the sound of that. A camel stores water on its back, I store some stockpiled gear in my delt lol
    The oil is irritating the muscle. You really don't want a sterile abscess to form
    almostgone likes this.

gjoney_b is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Dude you have front delt, bicep, tricep, chest, lat, glue, quad, calf, and trap you could be injecting in on the left side so why are you torturing the same spot over and over? I've every muscle group listed except trap, quad, and calf. All of them are pip free and not as daunting to inject as they may seem. My advice is...use them!!!!
    You forgot about the penis, you can inject there too

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I haven’t been lucky enough to aspirate puss

I’d start antibiotics, possibly

I’ve heard of this tho, where some ill start pulling out what looks like puss/infection but have no other pains or fever

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    You forgot about the penis, you can inject there too
    I like fucking around on this form too, but you never know who will read a comment like that and then go try it.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    The strangest thing I ever aspirated was very dark blood, it looked jet black when I first pulled it out, but when I looked closer it was just very deep red.

If I thought I had pus inside a muscle I would go straight to the emergency department, but maybe I'm just a pussy.

Thread Information