Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Test E still lumping up after 3 weeks now.

InHowardWeTrust is offline New Member

Test E still lumping up after 3 weeks now.

Hey I’ve been doing Test E and Tren E for 3 weeks now. Every time I do the test, it’s pretty painful. Whether it’s the glute or delt, it’s lumping up for 2 days. The delt at 1/2 ml is definitely more bare able, but still sucks. The tren doesn’t hurt at all, even at 2 ml. Any thoughts on why this test is so painful? My guy says that he doesn’t have any issues with it at all, but I most definitely am.

Any tips to help alleviate the pain? Should it still be hurting like this? Been dosing twice a week for 3 weeks now.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could just be you came in at a wrong angle or too far inferior or superior. Is the lump in your glute? I’m dealing with one currently but I know I came in too angled and slightly above where I’m aiming. It could be a reaction to the solvents used..they may not have the same solvents or carrier oils. Can definitely mix them as suggested.
    Lastly make sure you are rotating sites regularly l.
    A heating pad helps me along with massaging the knot and taking some ibuprofen. Good luck

Damn, I feel like a dummy for not mixing them. I haven’t been mixing them to isolate which of the 2 is giving the bad reaction. I’ve been doing upper glute, both sides. Just did upper delt yesterday, still pretty painful, but bare able. My wife also noticed I get sick after doing it. I thought I was just getting a fever because of the extreme pain in the glute, but now I’m getting sick even from the delt. It is also leaving a big “sunburn” spot, that feels bruised when touched.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If i were u id throw it in the trash and find another source at least for test. With so many good ugls out there it just doenst make sense to keep making yourself sick over. I mean sure a little pip is gonna happen but not like you are describing. I wouldnt bother with it myself, your body is rejecting it.

Yeah, seems like that is really the only option. Ima ask my dude if he has a different batch or something and see how I react to that. If my body still doesn’t accept it then fuuuuck, gotta get ripped of until I find someone legitimate again. Really can’t keep doing this test, it’s just not a good sign.
    Thanks for the thoughts and suggestions.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by InHowardWeTrust View Post
    Yeah, seems like that is really the only option. Ima ask my dude if he has a different batch or something and see how I react to that. If my body still doesn’t accept it then fuuuuck, gotta get ripped of until I find someone legitimate again. Really can’t keep doing this test, it’s just not a good sign.
    Thanks for the thoughts and suggestions.
    I wouldn't get too set on using the same source. There are a lot of other sources out there. Take your time researching them. Try to ask around and see if other people have used the source you found and how it went for them.

But yeah, the gear you have might not necessarily be bunk shit or anything. It might just be the type of oil they used in it isn't settling good with you.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by InHowardWeTrust View Post
    Hey I’ve been doing Test E and Tren E for 3 weeks now. Every time I do the test, it’s pretty painful. Whether it’s the glute or delt, it’s lumping up for 2 days. The delt at 1/2 ml is definitely more bare able, but still sucks. The tren doesn’t hurt at all, even at 2 ml. Any thoughts on why this test is so painful? My guy says that he doesn’t have any issues with it at all, but I most definitely am.

Any tips to help alleviate the pain? Should it still be hurting like this? Been dosing twice a week for 3 weeks now.
    Quite often, the raw test enanthate that finds its way to UGLs has a high acid contract. This has been an ongoing problem for well over a decade.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information