• 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By Testie

Thread: My Tren is like taking a sedative

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

My Tren is like taking a sedative

I’m in the last 2 weeks of a 16 week cycle and I’m taking 250mg of test 100 mg of Ace and 100 mg of masteron eod with 1/2 mg of arimidex on the non injection days. Switched to Tren Ace from Deca half way through as planned and at 50 mg eod the game changed just like I expected awesome body response however opened the next bottle and worked up to 100mg eod and I feel nothing not even my normal sides, used the same brand earlier but I’m running out of time for this cycle, I usually have gyno issues, night sweats and some serious aggression I’m thinking second bottle could just be test or something, put a ticket in but like I said I’m done in 2 weeks, anyone else had such luck before?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haven’t run into this. It’s a possibility the lab screwed up your labels or it’s possible that your body had just acclimated to it. I do notice that with tren that my body inevitability comes to terms with it. I’ve only run enth though and around week 8, my sides aren’t as pronounced. Have you stayed the same with your test dosage?
    Do the oils look the same and smell the same? With tren my sweat and urine has a distinct aroma (that’s putting it nicely, lol). Any changes with yours and if so had it changed or lessened with this new bottle? Just trying to troubleshoot it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Haven’t run into this. It’s a possibility the lab screwed up your labels or it’s possible that your body had just acclimated to it. I do notice that with tren that my body inevitability comes to terms with it. I’ve only run enth though and around week 8, my sides aren’t as pronounced. Have you stayed the same with your test dosage?
    Do the oils look the same and smell the same? With tren my sweat and urine has a distinct aroma (that’s putting it nicely, lol). Any changes with yours and if so had it changed or lessened with this new bottle? Just trying to troubleshoot it...
    I was running my test a little higher like around 325 mg eod for 2 weeks but my estrogen started getting a little out of wack so I dropped it back down, the oil is the same color but I don’t have the last bottle to compare smells, my body smells like a juice factory in general oddly enough my wife can’t smell it but I can, I was doing Deca for the first 8 weeks and switched to Tren Ace so this is my 6th week on the Ace it seems pretty consistent that the change occurred when I started using the new bottle, 100 mg is a huge dose for me and before I start taking I talk to my wife and we make a deal if I get moody I stop, well I spent 10 hrs with her at the mall 2 days ago which I hate and got complimented on how good I behaved, something is badly wrong lol however my strength is up but I’m on plenty of test as well
    Last edited by Testie; 01-01-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    This sounds odd but before i switched back to NPP i was at 100mg eod of Ace and honestly felt nothing, calm as fucking cumber but for some reason the first two weeks in at 50-75 mg eod i am a pitbull. I think my body was just acclimating to the tren . Im not sure it seems the longer i run it the less the sides show their asses. The first week is the hardest for me. Id say keep shooting it and see what happens. You could try another bottle as well if you think its not tren
    SampsonandDelilah and Testie like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    This sounds odd but before i switched back to NPP i was at 100mg eod of Ace and honestly felt nothing, calm as fucking cumber but for some reason the first two weeks in at 50-75 mg eod i am a pitbull. I think my body was just acclimating to the tren . Im not sure it seems the longer i run it the less the sides show their asses. The first week is the hardest for me. Id say keep shooting it and see what happens. You could try another bottle as well if you think its not tren
    What you are saying actually parallels my experience very closely, it makes me feel better as I’ve put so much into this cycle, I may sample another bottle just for the hell of it but I’m probably going to keep schedule on go back on Trt in 2 weeks
    Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    What you are saying actually parallels my experience very closely, it makes me feel better as I’ve put so much into this cycle, I may sample another bottle just for the hell of it but I’m probably going to keep schedule on go back on Trt in 2 weeks
    I think that is a solid plan brother, by the way you’re looking in your avi, id say it was working!
    SampsonandDelilah and Testie like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think that is a solid plan brother, by the way you’re looking in your avi, id say it was working!
    Agreed! Looking solid as fuck Testie!

(Funny as shit about keeping your cool at the mall, that would make me question my gear too, lol)
    Cuz and Testie like this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much Brother you guys are inspiring me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Agreed! Looking solid as fuck Testie!

(Funny as shit about keeping your cool at the mall, that would make me question my gear too, lol)
    Thanks so much Brother I see how you guys keep growing and it gives me something to shoot for!

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    I was running my test a little higher like around 325 mg eod for 2 weeks but my estrogen started getting a little out of wack so I dropped it back down, the oil is the same color but I don’t have the last bottle to compare smells, my body smells like a juice factory in general oddly enough my wife can’t smell it but I can, I was doing Deca for the first 8 weeks and switched to Tren Ace so this is my 6th week on the Ace it seems pretty consistent that the change occurred when I started using the new bottle, 100 mg is a huge dose for me and before I start taking I talk to my wife and we make a deal if I get moody I stop, well I spent 10 hrs with her at the mall 2 days ago which I hate and got complimented on how good I behaved, something is badly wrong lol however my strength is up but I’m on plenty of test as well
    That’s awesome man. Sounds like you got yourself a good partner in life. I was open with my wife about it and had to do some coaxing to get her on board but we made the same deal as you and yours. The funny part is she tells me I seem more balanced and calm on tren . I have my little bouts of quick temper but it’s never with her and it’s over in an instantly. Usually tripping over the dog’s Kong or something dumb. She was more concerned about my health than anything but O explained the importance of blood work and keeping sides in check. To answer your original question though, I feel this sometimes. Although I am only in 5 weeks of ACE at 300mg I do notice a tranquilizer type of effect while lying around the house. When I’m at the gym however the sweat starts rolling and it’s game on. I believe your cycle paid off man, you look solid AF. I’m hoping my 16 week cycle gets me close to where I want to be.

Thread Information