eshestun is offline Associate Member

couple of newb questions

Im 21 years old 6 foot 160 lbs. I been workingout for 4 years off and on. All natural. Last month I took one bottle impact nutrition Equi-bolan(Equipoise ). i took 6 pills a day. Since I got really good results I doing one more bottle.

I thinking of doing some deca . Im going to head to tj real soon so I was wondering what else do I need (Clomid??) and how much of it. What brand is good from tj. How would I cycle this?

thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get Test... Save your money and don't waste them on "legal" steroids either.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    why post this one :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=60296

5 minutes after you already posted this one ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's a newb, whatya expect lol

Im try to gain more weight and size. You think I should do test??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes.... and test alone for your first cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    Im try to gain more weight and size. You think I should do test??
    Yes you should do test...... Why does no one want to run test? If your going to run deca you will want to run some test or you could get deca dick. Like bdtr said a test only cycle will be a better choise for a first cycle.

Like I posted in your other thread do some reading before you start.

ok test only sounds good. I don't need any clomid or anything of that sort?? I'll be going to tj so what should I be looking for? Anything brand in Particular?? Im freind did a test only and he got good weight on him. His bottle had a dog on the cover and I think it said pero.
    How would i run this cycle?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Perro - that's spanish for dog.

Get some clomid (omifin) or nolvadex down in Mexico when you go. Don't try to sneak these across as it is not necessary.

Leech is offline New Member
    So for a first cycle you guys would recommend just Test instead of Test and Deca ? Also how much Nolva should I take during? I read it can reduce Test's effects.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im 21 years old 6 foot 160 lbs. I been workingout for 4 years off and on. All natural. Last month I took one bottle impact nutrition Equi-bolan(Equipoise ). i took 6 pills a day. Since I got really good results I doing one more bottle.

I thinking of doing some deca . Im going to head to tj real soon so I was wondering what else do I need (Clomid??) and how much of it. What brand is good from tj. How would I cycle this?

thanks
    Did you all not see that this guy is only a buck sixty?

My advice is to get your diet and training in check first bro. You obviously have room for natural growth.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

My advice is to get your diet and training in check first bro. You obviously have room for natural growth.

I'm w/ you! He needs to get the diet in order b/c at 6'0" and 160 lb., he has alot of natural gains to make....

I have been trying to gain weight for a while but it wasn't working. Since i've been taking these pills I have gained about 10 pounds in a month. I guess i just needed a little boost. I am skinny but i can lift heavy weights. I bench 225 about 5 times on my last chest workout.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Whats your diet look like?

100571 is offline Associate Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by 956Vette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm w/ you! He needs to get the diet in order b/c at 6'0" and 160 lb., he has alot of natural gains to make....

I'm not usre I agree with you guys. I am 25 yrs old, 6'3", 175-180 lbs, and I have not been able to put on any more muscle for about a year. That's just my body type. My diet is in check, and I train pretty hard. I've been lifting since HS (weighing in at 145 lbs). Even had a weight trainer in college (compliments of the track team), and I was barely 160-165 lbs when I graduated from college. I think you guys must have different body types, and in turn have differnent mindsets, issues, and ideas about AS and bodybuilding. On the other hand, maybe he does have lots of natural gains to make.

just my 2c. :-)

i ususally get about 8 hours of sleep a day. Wake up eat 3 eggs. Then 2 hours later eat a peanut butter sandwich. At lunch time eat some kind of meat meal. after work ( 5pm) Eat a small chicken breast before the gym. After the gym drink my protein shake. Then eat a large with extra chicken bowl at moko bowl.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Umm you're not taking in NEARLY enough calories to gain weight naturally and even AS isn't going to help you with that. Bump the protien up to 1.5 grams - 2 grams per lb of body weight, I know it's hard but think of it this way, atleast you're not having to choke down 500-600 grams of protien every day like me.

yeah people say drink your protein shake 3 times a day, but that just blows my stomach up and i can't eat real food.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You do what you need to. I would definitely read more Eshestun! The more you read, the more you realize you don't know jack! I've been reading for months, after a month of light research a year ago. I thought then that I was knowledgeable. I'm still freakin stupid on the subject, and I've read quite a bit. After you learn the basics you have to learn the interactions, then the counters, then the food types, then other crap.
    It's all sensitive, so if you're going to do it, like Mudman said put more reading effort into it.

By the end of your research you'll be like 20lbs heavier, you won't need AS! LOL

Doc

Rookiejay is offline Member
    yeah people say drink your protein shake 3 times a day, but that just blows my stomach up and i can't eat real food.
    Don't just rely on what people say. Make sure you understand why, what and when you have to take. It's not rocket science, but it does require a lot of learning.

It's your body - make sure you know what you're doing.

i have been reading AR for atleast 4 months now. I learn something new everyday. I think my first cycle should be test only. No one still hasn't answered my question. What brand should I be looking for when I go to TJ?? Do I need a post cycle recovery?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the learning never seems to stop, and it's hard to take factual what you read on the net.
    Good luck eshestun, but I can't help you with brand names.

Doc

Thread Information