I AM 25 6'0 180 TRAINING FOR THREE YEARS
    I WAS GOING TO TAKE
    D-BOL 1-4 WEEKS
    SUS 1 -8 WEEKS
    CLOMID POST CYCLE OF COURSE
    MY EXPECTATIONS ARE TO PUT ON 20 LBS OF MUSCLE WITH THIS

I also want to look ripped but I think I will anyway becuz my low
    bodyfat about 9%

I am also contemplating test caps that I heard would help me keep 95% of my gains
    so what I was thinking was
    1-4 weeks of liquid d-bol
    1-8 weeks of time released test
    clomid post cycle
    what do you guys think

cflorencecnt is offline New Member
    what caps are you referring to?
    You can run the d-bol for up to 6 weeks, just have milk thistle and saw palmetto on hand as a safety measure.
    The only test that I have seen work well other than inject is sublingual tabs.
    Test is destroyed by your digestive system when ingested.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Someone educate me on time released testo capsules. I have heard of ingenuity, but.....have I missed something??

planet

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    the capsules you are referring must be andriol . they are not 17aa , meaning , your liver will make ashes out of them. if you take 10 per day you may get some type of side effects, and possibly a little growth, but 90% of your gains? someone lied to you bro, big time. forget that garbage.

stick with your dbol for 4 weeks at 40mgs per day, and stretch the sust out to 10 weeks. that will get you where you want to be. if you have the funds and the access, get some equipoise and run it with the sust at 400mgs per week.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    If it is andriol , they're crap. While I was living in Italy a buddy of mine was taking 25 gel caps a day and they didn't do shit for him, no side effects, no size gains, nothing!!! So if they are what big kev says they are stay away from them. They are a waste of time, money and energy.

I think they call them testoserone undecanate, not for sure though. I have however wonder if there would be anyway you could extract the oil that is in the caps and inject it and see if they work when they are bypassed around your digestive system.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Never hoid [sic] of 'em . . .

Quite honestly, I've never heard of time release test capsules.

Test has been available in oral tablets for several years, but these are generally not prescribed in the U.S. or Canada. Even in the case of patients who are on androgen replacement therapy, oral test is not generally an option because it has the highest liver toxity factors of any other form of test (injectable, patches, or gel). These effects would likely be heightened when oral test is taken in the dosage usually used in an AS cycle.

And, as bigkev and Dr. Derek noted, the absorption of oral test is nowhere near as effective as other forms (especially injectable, the good ol' tried and true).

Thread Information