bjo2925 is offline Associate Member

Primobolan turned yellow

Hi, all!!

I have Primobolan from Novocrine (quite good brand in Europe) and it turned yellow (from clear as water to yellow). I have seen this in Sustenon and I didn't use it. (It was legit Sustenon).

It is within the expiration date.
    Is it safe to use?

Thank you

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve had this happen with numerous vials of different compounds. So long as it’s still completely transparent (no clouding, particulates, etc.) I don’t worry about it. Most of these hormones and their esters will oxidize a bit in solution over time. Hell, that’s why Tren is often a darker yellow than anything else, because it has a higher rate of oxidation.
    If you look at any medical description text for stuff like this, they give appearance as “clear to faint yellow” to account for this fact. I’ve had pharma stuff from the same lot, still sealed with differences in hue straight off of the shelf.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Id pin it

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’ve had this happen with numerous vials of different compounds. So long as it’s still completely transparent (no clouding, particulates, etc.) I don’t worry about it. Most of these hormones and their esters will oxidize a bit in solution over time. Hell, that’s why Tren is often a darker yellow than anything else, because it has a higher rate of oxidation.
    If you look at any medical description text for stuff like this, they give appearance as “clear to faint yellow” to account for this fact. I’ve had pharma stuff from the same lot, still sealed with differences in hue straight off of the shelf.
    Great answer.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Id pin it
    Me too,

Thread Information