Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Testing Your Gear

Newoldschool1 is offline New Member

Testing Your Gear

I’ve taken some Enan within the last few months and had a weird reaction to it. I stopped taking it after only two weeks and have been apprehensive about taking any more in the future.

So it left me wondering if there was anyway to find out exactly what’s in the bottle. I’ve contacted one lab in my area and they only test product from law enforcement agencies.

Has anyone done this in the past and if so who did you use for testing?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Not that I'm aware of in the US. Testing is expensive and usually limited to industrial purposes. It's easier to try a different brand or Test C. I've heard it mentioned that some have problems with Test E. Test C seems to be better received, though the two tests are almost the same.

Now if you're talking about testing the oil for the type of steroid , there are steroid test kits out there, just look them up.
    Newoldschool1 and Cylon357 like this.

With the way I reacted to it I just want to have the oil tested to see if there were any additives in there along with the E.

In your gear there is:
    the steroid , BA, BB, and the carrier oil (I believe...)

Someone besides me can give a much better explanation.

You could be allergic to the carrier oil.

Is BA - Binding Agent? What is BB?

I was wondering if may be I was having an allergic reaction to something in it. Compared to other cycles in the past this one came with some really weird lingering side effects.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newoldschool1 View Post

I was wondering if may be I was having an allergic reaction to something in it. Compared to other cycles in the past this one came with some really weird lingering side effects.
    Benzyl alcohol.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member

Benzyl alcohol and Benzyl benzoate

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Lol,

It’s UGL gear - BA, BB - olive oil

If someone is brewing your gear > you better trust your source

I’ve had questionable gear do some weird shit - I had tren that clearly had some form of a binder still in it, years back

Most test, seems fine

Or, it can be loaded with EO - after my brain shit, I won’t touch EO loaded gear & I still have some too. My body adjusted to it ok - but, that stuff seems unnecessary & toxic AF
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Lol,

It’s UGL gear - BA, BB - olive oil

If someone is brewing your gear > you better trust your source

I’ve had questionable gear do some weird shit - I had tren that clearly had some form of a binder still in it, years back

Most test, seems fine

Or, it can be loaded with EO - after my brain shit, I won’t touch EO loaded gear & I still have some too. My body adjusted to it ok - but, that stuff seems unnecessary & toxic AF

What’s EO and how did it make you feel?
    Two friends are on the same gear and they’re doing fine with it, I did not have a good experience and immediately stopped it.

Blog Entries
    What’s EO and how did it make you feel?
    EO = ethyl oleate

Made me feel like I had a fever, then it started rising to the surface - my skin got blotches for about 8” around the injection site

Man mine has been super weird!

3-4 weeks after my second and last injection my skin started itching, ears ringing, sweaty palms and feet and shortness of breath. I figured the shortness of breath was anxiety and was thinking everything else would go away.

Fast forward to today which is two and half months after my last injection and the shortness of breath is better but I still get itchy skin, ears ringing and sweaty palms and feet. It’s not all the time and comes on randomly and will last for 2-3 hours but these side effects can get pretty intense for those few hours.

I have not the slightest idea what’s going on and I’m hoping it goes away sometime soon.

That’s why I’m wanting to get this tested, I’ve done a few cycles before and had nothing like this. By the way I haven’t had a drink since starting, don’t do any other drugs, smoke or even drink caffeine.

Blog Entries
    No blotches on the skin?

Interesting,

When I first ran gear brewed with EO my side effects were somewhat similar - but, only lasted a week or 2

No blotches but my face will get red while I’m having an episode. It’s getting a little worrisome to be honest. My last injection was Oct 12th so I feel like whatever was in the gear would be gone by now but something is still around and affecting me.

Thread Information