Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: How to Take Orals (Dbol) On An "Empty Stomach" When Bulking???

ascendant is offline Senior Member

How to Take Orals (Dbol) On An "Empty Stomach" When Bulking???

I know since Dbol is fat-soluble, it's best to take it on an empty stomach. Problem is, I don't think my stomach is ever empty, lol. I eat at least every 2-3hrs and never really actually feel hungry per say.

My best guess would be to take it like an hour before a meal, but not sure if that's ideal or not. Thoughts?

Chark is offline Member
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t we take fat-soluble things with a meal since they’re dissolved in our bodies using fats?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I doubt you see much of a difference either way honestly. I prefer to take everything in tablet form with some form of food

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I doubt you see much of a difference either way honestly. I prefer to take everything in tablet form with some form of food
    Pretty much this. I’ve done Dbol both ways and seen no tangible difference.
    ascendant likes this.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t we take fat-soluble things with a meal since they’re dissolved in our bodies using fats?
    No, it's actually the opposite. The fats are what inhibit the digestion of it.

Here is a direct quote from a health clinic on the matter:

"Should You Take Dianabol With Or Without Food?
    Research has shown that taking dianabol (or any oral steroid ) with food, makes it less bio-available.

Thus for maximum effectiveness, dianabol should be taken on an empty stomach, without food.

The reason why oral steroids become less active when taken in conjunction with food is because they’re fat-soluble compounds. Thus when you take them with food containing any dietary fat, they may dissolve, decreasing absorption via the gastrointestinal tract.
    "

I just wasn't sure how much of a difference it really made. From what I'm seeing here though, doesn't seem to really make much difference. Maybe it's because most of us don't go too overboard on fats anyway.

I guess I really won't worry about it then. I was wondering because I like the idea of taking it first thing in the morning with breakfast so it can help shut off the catabolism, so seems like I should be good as far as that. Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Last edited by ascendant; 01-08-2021 at 11:02 AM. Reason: I'm a dummy brain that duzn't know grammr

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I always do a little food when I take my oral roids
    ascendant likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Appreciate the info and response.

Agree with all. We all have “holes” in our game as lifters, things we could improve upon that would make us better. Could be food, exercise choices etc. If metaphorically we had a boat filled with holes that represents our game, taking dbol at not the most optimal time is a tiny hole. We should shore up the bigger holes first. Our focus should be spent in learning what we can improve elsewhere.
    Last edited by Chark; 01-08-2021 at 11:44 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It comes down to absorption, digestion and nausea/upset stomach. Whether something is water soluble or fat soluble, the difference in reuptake is negligible. I would try taking it on both an empty and a full stomach and see if you notice any differences in nauseas or GI distress. That would be my biggest concern over whether or not you’re absorbing all of the beneficial properties...you most certainly will be whether your stomach is full or empty.
    ascendant likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    It comes down to absorption, digestion and nausea/upset stomach. Whether something is water soluble or fat soluble, the difference in reuptake is negligible. I would try taking it on both an empty and a full stomach and see if you notice any differences in nauseas or GI distress. That would be my biggest concern over whether or not you’re absorbing all of the beneficial properties...you most certainly will be whether your stomach is full or empty.
    The only time I could see it being a problem is if it were being consumed with some of those stupid ass keto coffee concoctions some people start their days with. Drinking a shitload of nearly nothing but oil with it very well could cause some absorption issues, especially if you’re someone like me who just ends up splatter painting the toilet if I even think about some garbage like that.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hahah, touché.

And gross, thanks for that lovely visual

Thread Information