• 4 Post By charger69
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 4 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By charger69

Thread: Estrogen phase of cycle

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Estrogen phase of cycle

I am going into the estrogen phase of my cycle. I found a new method of growth. Let your estrogen go high.
    There are people that are going to argue that high estrogen is bad. They usually take a situation of low test and high estrogen and try and apply it to high test and high estrogen. If that were true then the studies that high estrogen increases libido would be false. I will admit the it MAY cause problems. I will also tell you that there are signs all over CA that say that this building contains elements that may cause cancer. We still go into them. Even the hospitals LOL.
    With this being said, the water accumulation is what needs to be carefully monitored when letting your estrogen go high. This is. It a 12-16 week cycle... it is a phase in the 12-16 week cycle. I am crazy, but not that much. When endema sets in, you need to be careful that your organs don’t end up shutting down. You will know it by how you feel before it happens.
    I always have nolva, an AI, and usually halo on hand for the water/ estrogen.
    The last time, I had to abort the estrogen phase ( or at least significantly lower the estrogen build up.
    I have adjusted it a little to see if it needs a little more downgrading.

My present cycle is
    1.2 g test
    750 deca
    210 tren
    4 iu HGH
    50 mg MENT daily.
    No AI
    5 weeks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12518189-6D66-4CBD-82B0-56962101161E.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	669.0 KB 
ID:	180502
    I have been on this cycle for almost a week now and I feel great. Week2-3 will tell me if adjustment is needed or not.
    I will play lab rat for a little.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quite a cycle sir. Good luck with it my man, looking really vascular already

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking solid Charger and sure as shit don’t look like you’re holding water in your arms!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am going into the estrogen phase of my cycle. I found a new method of growth. Let your estrogen go high.
    There are people that are going to argue that high estrogen is bad. They usually take a situation of low test and high estrogen and try and apply it to high test and high estrogen. If that were true then the studies that high estrogen increases libido would be false. I will admit the it MAY cause problems. I will also tell you that there are signs all over CA that say that this building contains elements that may cause cancer. We still go into them. Even the hospitals LOL.
    With this being said, the water accumulation is what needs to be carefully monitored when letting your estrogen go high. This is. It a 12-16 week cycle... it is a phase in the 12-16 week cycle. I am crazy, but not that much. When endema sets in, you need to be careful that your organs don’t end up shutting down. You will know it by how you feel before it happens.
    I always have nolva, an AI, and usually halo on hand for the water/ estrogen.
    The last time, I had to abort the estrogen phase ( or at least significantly lower the estrogen build up.
    I have adjusted it a little to see if it needs a little more downgrading.

My present cycle is
    1.2 g test
    750 deca
    210 tren
    4 iu HGH
    50 mg MENT daily.
    No AI
    5 weeks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12518189-6D66-4CBD-82B0-56962101161E.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	669.0 KB 
ID:	180502
    I have been on this cycle for almost a week now and I feel great. Week2-3 will tell me if adjustment is needed or not.
    I will play lab rat for a little.

Do you only use Nolvadex and AI Anastrozole when necessary? Do you not start using it at the beginning of the cycle?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Do you only use Nolvadex and AI Anastrozole when necessary? Do you not start using it at the beginning of the cycle?
    On hand means just that: around for emergency use. There would be absolutely no point in using this bootup cycle if you were just going to squash estrogen out of the gate anyway.
    JaneDoe and Chark like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    On hand means just that: around for emergency use. There would be absolutely no point in using this bootup cycle if you were just going to squash estrogen out of the gate anyway.
    Got it..Thank you for clarifying my question.

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    Yikes thats a truck load of gear!
    Interesting concept though. You are looking pretty sharp already too.
    I would pay particular attention to electrolytes, bp and egfr, just to be safe. Oedema can creep up on you like 500lb moose and when its on top of you it can be real hard to wrestle off.
    Just my thoughts man and please stay safe.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, that’s a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Hamburger View Post
    Yikes thats a truck load of gear!
    Interesting concept though. You are looking pretty sharp already too.
    I would pay particular attention to electrolytes, bp and egfr, just to be safe. Oedema can creep up on you like 500lb moose and when its on top of you it can be real hard to wrestle off.
    Just my thoughts man and please stay safe.
    Yes. This is not something that a newbie should be doing. I know when to stop. I am pushing boundaries but I grow like a weed. Once again, this is a short spurt. Anyone trying this long term is crazy.
    I monitor myself pretty closely.
    Right now, I am feeling great. The only problem is I can’t gain weight. Even at force feeding. I thought it was the tren , but I think that it may be that the Dr has dialed in my T4... or gone overboard. The Dr has been about 6 months trying to dial it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    My present cycle is
    1.2 g test
    750 deca
    210 tren
    4 iu HGH
    50 mg MENT daily.
    No AI
    I might do a high-dose cycle in 2021, however it will be the Tren that's sky high. High T just gives me moon face and makes me fat.

From now on though, to avoid 'yo yo' gaining, I'm only gonna go on for 2 months at a time, then switch to Anavar for a few weeks to maximise the keeping of gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I might do a high-dose cycle in 2021, however it will be the Tren that's sky high. High T just gives me moon face and makes me fat.

From now on though, to avoid 'yo yo' gaining, I'm only gonna go on for 2 months at a time, then switch to Anavar for a few weeks to maximise the keeping of gains.
    I compete so I push things farther than I would if I was just doing it recreational. I am seeing results with lower dosage of tren so I think I am going to go lower than normal (700 mg). I tried 900 and lasted 2 weeks. I was either going to get killed or arrested. LOL
    I do phase cycling because your body is trying to get to equilibrium. I’d you last too long, your body begins to cope with it and the gains diminish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cylon357 and Cuz like this.

EnduranceCamp is offline New Member
    Interesting thread. When would you implement the Halo and for how long?

For gyno, 300 mast p, 40 nolva, and 10 halo for 4 weeks and it should take care of it.

SteroidKiwi is offline New Member
    Interesting thread to follow.

Thread Information