• 3 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: New Cycle, Thoughts?

wnowell34 is offline New Member

New Cycle, Thoughts?

Reposting a new thread to clean up the last. I did an inventory of what I have and it is listed below.

I am 5'7 190 and will diet down to 180lbs before I start my cycle. I would say I am around 15% bf, see current picture. I've done around 4 cycles in my early 20's, My latest cycle was about 6 months ago and it was a Test E 500mg a week only. I want to cut down to around 10% bf or less if possible.

I have the following on hand..

Test E
    Tren E
    EQ
    Mast E
    Anavar 20 mg- 50 pills
    HCQ, Nova, Clomid, and Arimidex

I am thinking I want to run the following for around 12 or 16 weeks.

Tren E at 300(EOD shots of 75mg)
    Test E at 250(EOD shots of 62.5mg)
    Mast at 300(EOD shots of 75mg)
    HCG - 250 IU every 3.5 days
    Adex- .25mg EOD

Thanks Again!

New Cycle, Thoughts?-current-physique-2.jpg
    Last edited by wnowell34; 01-15-2021 at 08:06 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    That looks good. Id have caber on hand, just in case prolactin shows up. I personally would not use the AI but since you want to get shredded i would use it and keep E in the normal lower ranges. I wouldn’t run it longer than 12 weeks, i prefer Ace over E. It may not hurt to start lower with 200 mg of tren and then gradually increase to 300. It looks like you have put together a decent run good luck with it

I second the idea of starting with 200 tren .

I personally would go insane if I ran tren for 16 weeks.
    I don't run tren longer than 8 weeks.

If you are going to run the cycle 12-16 weeks then I would add the tren in after the first three or four weeks.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    That looks good. Id have caber on hand, just in case prolactin shows up. I personally would not use the AI but since you want to get shredded i would use it and keep E in the normal lower ranges. I wouldn’t run it longer than 12 weeks, i prefer Ace over E. It may not hurt to start lower with 200 mg of tren and then gradually increase to 300. It looks like you have put together a decent run good luck with it
    I like it, I like it a lot (doing my best Forest Gump voice)

I’ll parrot a lot of this. Id stay away form the AI but a personal choice. The mast is going to help. I’m one that can tolerate 300 mgs of tren for 12 - 14 weeks, but I do ease into it. 200 for 2, 250 for 2 and then 300. Tren E hits me pretty quickly, much faster than test E. The mast has always been my friend when it comes to running test and tren. I’m gonna sound like a broken record but the one thing I’d add is proviron at 50 mgs a day (25 am and 25 pm) other than that I really like what you have laid out and you definitely have a solid base.

Looks good and best of luck!

(Quick edit - any history of gyno? You’re holding a little more BF than I originally thought. Any puberty induced gyno? If so, just run the AI. If not, then don’t take it)
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 01-15-2021 at 09:12 AM.
    Cuz likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

New Cycle, Thoughts?

I’d drop the adex. If you need an AI at 250mg of test, you need to not use test above TRT levels, pretty much ever.

ETA: ESPECIALLY with that mast dose being in place.

Appreciate the input, I’ll look into getting some proviron and subbing that for the adex.

My last cycle I had a little sensitivity and lump in my left nipple, after I finished my cycle it went away. I was at a higher bf though and was pushing 200lbs. I’m assuming thats why I got it.

Outside of that nah, no Gyno.

So I decided I’m going to diet down to around 180 or 175 before I start my next one.

What would you recommend on the dosage for Cabergoline?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wnowell34 View Post
    What would you recommend on the dosage for Cabergoline?
    Most guys dont use until symptoms show. Usually they come in .5 mg tabs, so usually half a tab twice a week is what i do. Sometimes i just take the whole tab. It seems to help libido, ive never actually lactated on 19 nors if you have waited that long before starting prolactin prevention you have waited too late imho.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

fish479 is offline New Member
    Shit that looks like a good cycle

Thread Information