• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By R.J.
  • 2 Post By teedoff

Thread: cycle opinion

teedoff is offline Member

cycle opinion

Hi, new member here, so hopefully I don't break any rules with this.

Planning on a cycle...well its been planned since Oct, but not sure I'll be getting any products from them

Anyway, did a couple cycles in my 30's, but that was 20 years ago.

Did one anavar only cycle last year and was pretty pleased with the results. I think I started off too low a dose at 50mg (hope thats the right unit) then upped it to 75 a day a couple weeks in the 8 week cycle.

Gained some pretty good strength and cut a bit of BF%

Now looking to do a few cycles this year. Dont be too harsh, but not sure I'm ready for injections. lol So for now Im thinking of just a simple oral only cycle of 80mg dbol with 50mg of winny. Also going to incorporate some adex every other day. IF i can get any of these that is.

Any suggestions?

Stats are I'm 55 5'9" right now right at 200lbs. Not sure my BF, but I'd say around 17%. Holidays i screwed my diet. I was down to 175 in oct.

Thanks for any input.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Gotcha...will read that thread over. Thanks.

Again though, I realize oral only isn't the best option, I'm just not quite ready to go injectables just yet. I have regular blood work through my job.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Some more info, after reading your other thread.

My test levels were low last jan, so I went on prescribed gel. If I remember, my test level was around 350. Then my next bloodwork, it was back up to around 600 I think.

After my var cycle, I had bloodwork done and test was over 1400. lol

They of course wanted a follow up lab done in 4 weeks, and my levels were back to "normal", still being on the gel.

So any thoughts on another oral only option? I realize oral is frowned upon, and harder on your liver, but I'm not planning on doing multiple cycles in a row, unless I move on to injectables later.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral steroids are not bio identical to your body’s own testosterone the way an injectable like testosterone enanthate /cypionate is.

Why not compromise, do sub q injections in your belly fat to keep you in the trt range and let the orals do the work? You would use very short and thin needles that you hardly feel and you’d get more comfortable with the needles.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You’re going to be hard pressed finding a recommendation on an oral only cycle here. Especially at 55, you’ll get shut down and it’ll be that much harder to jump start your HPTA and less worth it for gains that’ll be tougher to keep.

Pin to win
    Cuz likes this.

R.J. is offline New Member
    as someone who has only pinned twice and is on my first cycle doing test only I'd like to say it's not as bad as you think. I think most people get a little nervous on their first go but if you expect to be "ready" at some point then what's the point in delaying it if you know procrastinating will have negative affects?

I'm literally word for word following the first steroid cycle posted as a sticky on this forum and everythings been going great. only tip i have is insulin needles are super sharp and super easy to use. my first pin i used a 1.5 inch needle... it was a bit uncomfortable so I went to the pharmacy and got some insulin needles that were 5/8 of an inch and it was way easy, super chill. Poke in my ass was no worse than a bug bite.

mostly just don't procrastinate and don't do this wishy washy i want to do gear but only if i can swallow it thing, you can't go half way in with this just do it or don't, if you try to do it halfway your just going to fuck yourself up

having said all that im just about to start week 2 of my first cycle so I also don't know shit and mostly just lurk on this forum, so take it with a grain of salt (or a a couple hundred mg of test lol)
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thanks guys. Been reading some stickys here and learning much more. You've all convinced me to rethink my plans. I appreciate it.

Thread Information