Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: IIFBB pro bikini girls going heavy with steroids and recreational drugs

Starletmary90 is offline New Member

IIFBB pro bikini girls going heavy with steroids and recreational drugs

Hello everyone,
    I am not competing yet although I am planning to do an amateur show sometime soon. I did a competition prep just to see how I responded with my coach 2 years ago with winstrol /anavar /clen /t3 and though I wasn't pro shredded I did get nice results and good proportions.
    Now: as I was working out 5 times a week in one of the best gymns of the city (in Italy) two ifbb pro bikini girls, one national and one international - this one walked the Olympia twice in the last years and eventually moved to America but won't tell her name because I have nothing against her, she's been nice to me - who told me they were taking extremely heavy stuff, mentioning GH and Tren acetate, not to mention letrozole (basically they forgot what having a period is). Is it just me or the pro bikini division is becoming too extreme? In fact a few years ago you could notice yes, steroids were widely used, but not these.

Least but not last: they had the habit of coke (usually in the evening). I am not judging anyone, but I remember everyone around saying having to follow a strict diet and being tired was not an excuse for risking heavily (with all that stuff it was actually dangerous to everybody) and I also remember the (american) coach of the Olympia girl told her clearly you are never going to place decently if you use this stuff cause it depletes your volume.
    This year she didn't compete in anything, I still hope she quitted and is living a healthy life with her beau. She looked good and was a nice person. Is it common pro bikinis do this?
    I remember the saddest thing 2 years ago she was envited not to work out at that gym anymore because for stupid reasons she yelled insults at the owner -- I mean how to destroy yourself when anyone would want a ifbb pro at his gym. Clearly it's a white powder effect. I am not against recreational SOMETIMES, I am against a lifestyle and dangerous mixes.
    Last edited by Starletmary90; 01-16-2021 at 08:19 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I dont think it’s uncommon at all at the national and international levels to abuse all kinda of drugs. The mental effects take their toll on you, from the hormone roller coaster and could definitely see why someone would turn to recreational drugs to fill this void although i have zero experience myself competing i have only talked to people that have competed so cant speak first hand.
    I do not know what pros take the topic comes up quite a bit here but I imagine its quite abit more than a “heavy “ cycle for a gym rat. A “heavy” cycle for me would be around 1.5 grams of gear per week total. Pro numbers im sure are much higher. I have never done any recreational drug ever and never will . Bc of my steroid abuse i wont drink alcohol

Thanks. From how you speak you are responsible. I mean drinking some alcohol SOMETIMES isn't going to screw up your prep if your metabolism is decent (international coaches told me this unless we're talking about the last weeks before the competition) although this means cutting other carbs that as you have to balance things for the "cheat", but still, serious coaches tell me that as long as it is winstrol /etc an occasional white line is ok but a tren /gh combo is powerful enough to become dangerous especially when it's not an occasional line -- the two girls were using coke basically to go out every evening still having fun without drinking and not feeling fatigued/still hungry, and they have to thank God they didn't have an heartstroke.
    The Olympia competitor especially and I estabilished a good relationship and I told her once right away to go easy, I told her hey you look great and you could look even better, try to keep this to party not every eve, but it was clear it was part of her routine.

My topic is because I wanted to know from others if it was just a weird isolated case of bikini girls using this heavy gear PLUS coke habit or I am very ingenuous and nowadays everybody knows many of them are doing this.
    Last edited by Starletmary90; 01-16-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starletmary90 View Post
    Thanks. From how you speak you are responsible. I mean drinking some alcohol SOMETIMES isn't going to screw up your prep if your metabolism is decent (international coaches told me this unless we're talking about the last weeks before the competition) although this means cutting other carbs that as you have to balance things for the "cheat", but still, serious coaches tell me that as long as it is winstrol /etc an occasional white line is ok but a tren /gh combo is powerful enough to become dangerous especially when it's not an occasional line -- the two girls were using coke basically to go out every evening still having fun without drinking and not feeling fatigued/still hungry, and they have to thank God they didn't have an heartstroke.
    The Olympia competitor especially and I estabilished a good relationship and I told her once right away to go easy, I told her hey you look great and you could look even better, try to keep this to party not every eve, but it was clear it was part of her routine.

My topic is because I wanted to know from others if it was just a weird isolated case of bikini girls using this heavy gear PLUS coke habit or I am very ingenuous and nowadays everybody knows many of them are doing this.
    At the top levels of most sports, you'll find people abusing rec drugs. I definitely don't agree with tattling on them though. It usually will catch up with them anyways.

I personally don't do rec drugs and I don't drink alcohol, but I'm also not a pro. I have no idea about the isolation feeling being at the top is. This is a hobby for me, if I really want to have a cheat meal, I can. Those people's livelihoods are dependent upon the condition their body is in. They really can't go out and "pig out" on fast food or eat a bucket of ice cream often and still be in shape to compete. There's a lot of pressure on them and they're looking for some sort of release.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Just how much is the stim effect contributing to their leanness? To a much lesser extent, nicotine is used the same way. I imagine if their blood pressure and HR isn’t elevated to the point of a heart attack, heck, you can see their rationalization. But just like most drugs, if it takes control over you, your decisions & your behaviors, well you might just have a problem.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Just how much is the stim effect contributing to their leanness? To a much lesser extent, nicotine is used the same way. I imagine if their blood pressure and HR isn’t elevated to the point of a heart attack, heck, you can see their rationalization. But just like most drugs, if it takes control over you, your decisions & your behaviors, well you might just have a problem.
    Well first I don't want to put specific pictures of the Olympia/Arnold girls because I want to be respectful towards everyone (in these cases people do harm only to themselves if they overdo) but as said I knew one who placed 2 times in the last 3 years only 16th and according to her coach it was much because of recreational drug abuse; one thing is a saturday or friday night - one thing is every night. It depletes the muscle making you look shredded, too little volume though and that is a no-no at those levels so think at how addicted people can be.
    The reason he mentioned among others was prolactine.

Now, I am not certain but quite sure all ifbb bikini pros use a lot of heavy gear (cause come on, a woman's body doesn't become like that within just a few months of diet/workout/anavar pills... maybe this just at national amateur levels and compare the look, they are lean but still have some cellulite many times!) and might do some recreational drug use, anyway I am sure the finalists of the main competitions and biggests champions keep things under control.

Problem with constant drug abuse of the Italian Olympia friend of mine as you said was that she was becoming extremely aggressive to the point the gym owner preferred not to have her as a gym's honor to make sure she didn't create problems. The few times we went out together with mutual friend both her and the other ifbb bikini pro had this thing they really had a temper which caused problems a couple of times and made them appear out of their mind.
    When "recreational" becomes this, it's not fun at all.

This happens when it's a everyday habit, not a weekend circumstance. I also think if you need it to bear a prep maybe you have to choose between being a pro athlete or health? I'd personally say health. A everyday use can lead to huge mental issues after some time, other than physical ones.
    She was a smart girl inside, maybe she stopped competing this year to get herself together first.
    Last edited by Starletmary90; 01-17-2021 at 04:32 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    When you wanna win & you start doing shit - anything goes

I was on the most, felt like shit - yet, looked my best

I’ve spoken with a few “pros” here & there - and, of course it’s tough to get a straight answer - but, any PED goes > diuretics, roids, GH, all stuns, nicotine & so on

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    When you wanna win & you start doing shit - anything goes

I was on the most, felt like shit - yet, looked my best

I’ve spoken with a few “pros” here & there - and, of course it’s tough to get a straight answer - but, any PED goes > diuretics, roids, GH, all stuns, nicotine & so on
    You’re literally a walking pharmacy. Fuck that. Ill stick to my wimpy dosages, hell im already getting paranoid on low dose shit. Out of brewth, hands numb arms numb all the time no fuckin way id make it pro

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Even though guys who compete are extreme, I think females who do this are even more so. I mean, if, as a female, they’re willing to take masculinizing anabolic steroids , then I wouldn’t be surprised if they do coke, pills, heroin, etc.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Even though guys who compete are extreme, I think females who do this are even more so. I mean, if, as a female, they’re willing to take masculinizing anabolic steroids, then I wouldn’t be surprised if they do coke, pills, heroin, etc.
    If you have taken levels of PED high enough to compete or almost compete you know opiates intimately. Cheapest source for pain relief and easy to find and get a prescription. Search for the old addiction thread on here and you realize PED and opiates go hand in hand. I try to keep myself at 50mg a day tramadol but never works. Once the weight for bench alone reaches 310 I am at 150mg a day. From that one guy who died a year or few back you see he was as addicted to opiates as much as PEDs.

Thread Information