Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By charger69

Thread: Cardarine and cancer

Conrad1980 is offline New Member

Cardarine and cancer

I have posted a question about eq and endurance, but got many answers that cardarine and this is without a doubt a good choice to improve endurance.

I've thought about this before, but dropped this when I read about the product, it pops up repeated warnings about the risk of cancer.
    what do you think about this?
    Last edited by Conrad1980; 01-16-2021 at 01:08 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    I have posted a question about eq and endurance, but got many answers that cardarine and this is without a doubt a good choice to improve endurance.

I've thought about this before, but dropped this when I read about the product, it pops up repeated warnings about the risk of cancer.

This is a pretty good article that addresses both early phase 1 and 2 human studies and the carcinogenic effects that came to light during the animal studies.

The animal studies were 2-3 years at length and extremely high doses compared to the average human trials of 3 months at 10 mgs.

I ran it before I was diagnosed with cancer last year and was unimpressed. I certainly donít attribute it to the diagnosis I ended up with, however I certainly wouldnít run it again because frankly I was unimpressed and itís not worth the risk/reward ratio in my book. The juice wasnít worth the squeeze...

My .2

Hereís the link (scroll to the bottom for the objective portions of the studies)

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/cardarine-overview/
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    This is a pretty good article that addresses both early phase 1 and 2 human studies and the carcinogenic effects that came to light during the animal studies.

The animal studies were 2-3 years at length and extremely high doses compared to the average human trials of 3 months at 10 mgs.

I ran it before I was diagnosed with cancer last year and was unimpressed. I certainly donít attribute it to the diagnosis I ended up with, however I certainly wouldnít run it again because frankly I was unimpressed and itís not worth the risk/reward ratio in my book. The juice wasnít worth the squeeze...

My .2

Hereís the link (scroll to the bottom for the objective portions of the studies)

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/cardarine-overview/
    Thanks S&D!! I have been looking for something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post

I just started using it last week at 10 mg/day just to get some extra boost for cardio and get the lipids in good ratio . So far its doing what its suppose to do . It did caused cancer in lab rats with extremely high doses when given for their whole life span i.e 2 to 3 years. Anything abused will have same or worse effects. If you drink enough water it can kill you,Tanning beds cause cancer,second hand smoke cause cancer. Tobacco cause cancer,processed meats can cause cancer,grilling your meat can cause cancer ... and the list goes on and on and on. Choose your poison my friend.

Conrad1980 is offline New Member
    I think I choose not to. Many are carcinogenic but rats in experiments got cancer, rats do not live long either. So this is quite a short-term effect, with a high dose of course. low dose long-term effect is not known enough. The effect of Cardarine, is it most when you use it or do you want to maintain increased endurance after quitting Cardarine?

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    I just started using it last week at 10 mg/day just to get some extra boost for cardio and get the lipids in good ratio . So far its doing what its suppose to do . It did caused cancer in lab rats with extremely high doses when given for their whole life span i.e 2 to 3 years. Anything abused will have same or worse effects. If you drink enough water it can kill you,Tanning beds cause cancer,second hand smoke cause cancer. Tobacco cause cancer,processed meats can cause cancer,grilling your meat can cause cancer ... and the list goes on and on and on. Choose your poison my friend.
    This was enlightening to me. I didnít know that they gave it to them fir two years with a life expectancy of 2-3 years.
    Although this study has changed my opinion, I would like to address the dosage. The dosage that they gave these rats and mice is the same exact dosage that they give for testing any other medical trial.

To your point, you canít go anywhere in cA without seeing that something on these premises has been known to cause cancer. Even the hospital. LOL

SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    This was enlightening to me. I didn’t know that they gave it to them fir two years with a life expectancy of 2-3 years.
    Although this study has changed my opinion, I would like to address the dosage. The dosage that they gave these rats and mice is the same exact dosage that they give for testing any other medical trial.

To your point, you can’t go anywhere in cA without seeing that something on these premises has been known to cause cancer. Even the hospital. LOL

Agreed, I think Ksingh93 brings up some valid points about so many things being attributed to cancer and he’s correct in the expectancy and dosing to the rodents.

Sounds like he got some good results. In my case, I really didn’t notice much at all cardio and endurance wise or with my cholesterol (my labs with regards to HDL/LDL were still terrible). I used a great source with whom I know is trusted and reputable and used it with a tren run (which in my opinion makes the absolute most sense to use this stuff). Tren smokes my cholesterol and and my cardio...I was thinking this shit would save me and if it was advertised, you’d be crazy not to use it with tren. However, I can’t say o noticed any differences subjectively or objectively. So for me, the risks associated with it just weren’t worth it. Had they been, I would’ve kept rolling the dice

I have come to one conclusion... I donít know shit.
    Just when you think that you are beginning to understand, something new comes up and what you thought you knew isnít 100% correct.
    I am researching because I was told the other day that a test based cycle isnít always the correct thing to do. All AAS suppresses test production... right? Yes, but some require time to do it because it suppresses it through different feedback channel whereas test itself immediately suppresses natural production. In other words you take a particular AAS and it may take 8-9 weeks to stop test production. If you have an 8 week cycle... guess what.. no PCT required.
    That is how Olympic atheletes beat the testing.. PCT will also test positive.
    Like I said, I am researching this, but it does sound reasonable.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Agreed, I think Ksingh93 brings up some valid points about so many things being attributed to cancer and he’s correct in the expectancy and dosing to the rodents.

Sounds like he got some good results. In my case, I really didn’t notice much at all cardio and endurance wise or with my cholesterol (my labs with regards to HDL/LDL were still terrible). I used a great source with whom I know is trusted and reputable and used it with a tren run (which in my opinion makes the absolute most sense to use this stuff). Tren smokes my cholesterol and and my cardio...I was thinking this shit would save me and if it was advertised, you’d be crazy not to use it with tren. However, I can’t say o noticed any differences subjectively or objectively. So for me, the risks associated with it just weren’t worth it. Had they been, I would’ve kept rolling the dice
    The thing with ugls and research chemicals is you can have a reputable source but his raw source might have messed up on the order. Happens time to time with aas too but more with sarms and peptides. you can bump upto 20- 25 mg per day for a two week period and get the blood test. If its cholesterol is still shitty or no noticeable endurance gain it might be bunk . Its always hit and miss with these chemicals one batch is spot on other one is straight up shit.

Thread Information