• 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By ksingh93
  • 3 Post By Chark
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: 1st Cycle Progress and Updates ( Dbol and Test E)

promise2kk is offline New Member

1st Cycle Progress and Updates ( Dbol and Test E)

this is just me sharing information just in case anyone will fine this information usefull at some point. this is just 2 weeks update and i will post updates on a weekly basis right up untill the end of the PCT.

i have 6 months Weight Lifting experience and just like everyone out there i wana get big and strong. So i decided to do my 1st steroid cycle. i train 6 days a week with the 6th day being dedicated to cardio.
    My cycle is as follows
    1. Dbol 20mg/day ( 4 weeks) >> ( taken as 2 tablets/day, 1 around 9am and 1 around 4pm)
    2. Test E 250mg/week (12 weeks) >> ( Taken as 2 shots every week, Mondays and Thursdays)
    3. Liver support supplements

Week 1

for the 1st week i felt a slight change in my enegy levels, nothing to write home about, but when i woudl go to the gym i could feel that at the end of my sets i would go on, but i just stuck to my training schedule just to make sure i wasnt fulling myself. i weighed myself and i gained 4Kg, im guessing much of that is water.

Week 2
    2nd week is when i felt the kick in my ass. im guessing thats from the Dbol. i purposefully added 2 to 3 kilos on my lifts to see if i could do them and walla i could lift them. like HOLLY FUCK!!!! how am i able to do this, i kept on adding weight to test how far i could go on my lifts ( doing reps of 10) and yah for my 2nd week i was amazed. Strength is there, endurance is there, the pumps also are FUCKING amazing. the back pump if the Shitiest one. When i do a deadlift or on the Rowing or skii erg the back bumps are just annoying to say the least. like FUCK!!!!

ive noticed a slight joint pain/ache on my shoulders. i guess my joints are still to catch up with the new weights. i dont do 1 Rep max lifts, thats just not my thing. i have also noticed that i sweat more during my workouts. other than that so far everything seems all well and good.

i will post updates on a weekly basis during this journey just incase some1 might find this infor usefull.

Week 4 Update

i have skipped week 3 because there was nothing much to report.
    from week 2 to week 4 ive gained 2Kg, total gained so far 6Kgs. no idea what is water and what is muscle. Strength levels so far have sort of tapered off( flat Lined), or maybe i was expecting too much, lol. im able to do more in the gym, and when my 1 hour session ends, i dont feel as much tired. sometimes i have temptation to increase my workouts to 1Hr 30 Min, but i guess thats just dumb. anyways 2 more months to go. Still no side effects. ive just noticed my "mood" has changed a bit. not that much, but i would say ive become a bit more "serious", no longer that chatty happy guy. so im guessing its the steriods messing with my brain. but otherwise everything is great. this is the last week on Dbol , then ill only be on Test E only. we shall see how that transition goes.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, pumps are a bitch. I get really bad shoulder pumps when doing flys. It makes it hard to work out, when even just lifting your arms up causes a pump.

6 kg is a lot for a first cycle, especially on only 250 mg test and dbol ... it probably is mostly water, because that's just how things go with dbol. The test dose is not high at all, but the less you need the better. I too found myself a little more serious on my first cycle, sometimes clenching my jaw a little more than usual. Good luck with the rest of it.

week 4.1 Update

2 Days ago i woke up with my ankles swollen. i did a quick google and thought maybe its too much water retention, so i thought it would go away during the day, but it ddnt, 2 days later my ankles are still swollen, so i had to go to the clinic to get checked, my blood work will come back after 2 days. so for now ive stopped taking anything untill i hear back from the doctor, but what a bummer. i was on a roll then this happens.

That sucks man, but at least you're being smart about it. Sounds like you were converting a lot to estrogen, hence the water retention. The dbol is most probably the culprit, and the fact you haven't run an AI. Putting on a ton of water weight is one of the hallmarks of dbol. BTW I would have taken the dbol at 12 hour intervals to maintain stable blood levels (so 9 am/9 pm).

If you don't have one already, get a blood pressure monitor and monitor yourself daily, multiple times a day. Water retention pretty much always causes higher blood pressure, so keep an eye on that.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Likely a dirty diet with too much sodium. Dbol amplifies water retention.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Week 5

just an update my bloodwork came back fine, just some bit lows and highs on the white bloodcell and red bloodcells. but just a minor variation. my BP was a bit high 140/90, well we know what PED's can do to you, but otherwise swelling has gone down, im back to normal. Now im back to taking only Test E with arimidex 0.25 mg EOD. that should keep the water retention at bay. i gained 1 extra Kilo, so now that makes it a total of 7 Kilo's added since i started my cycle. i just bought a BP monitoring device just to test myself at home and keep track of things.

I just took the rest of the week off with a bit of cardio and treated that as my deload week, since its been a while when i last took my last deload. But now we are back at it. let the gains continue.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by promise2kk View Post
    Week 5

just an update my bloodwork came back fine, just some bit lows and highs on the white bloodcell and red bloodcells. but just a minor variation. my BP was a bit high 140/90, well we know what PED's can do to you, but otherwise swelling has gone down, im back to normal. Now im back to taking only Test E with arimidex 0.25 mg EOD. that should keep the water retention at bay. i gained 1 extra Kilo, so now that makes it a total of 7 Kilo's added since i started my cycle. i just bought a BP monitoring device just to test myself at home and keep track of things.

I just took the rest of the week off with a bit of cardio and treated that as my deload week, since its been a while when i last took my last deload. But now we are back at it. let the gains continue.
    What is your diet looking like? And why are you taking the week off when you're on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What is your diet looking like? And why are you taking the week off when you're on cycle?
    this is my diet Monday to Friday

Diet
    Breakfast(Shake, ingrediants below)
    1x Whole egg
    4x egg whites
    1x Oats sachet
    1x Banana
    1 tablespoon peanut butter
    half handful of Berries
    400ml Milk
    1 slice of ginger

Lunch
    fist size of rice or brown rice
    2 fists size chicken breast
    2 fits size boiled mixed vegies

Snack 1
    Protein Bar

Dinner
    2 fists size Pork chop

Snack 2
    1 scoop Protein powder mixed with milk or water

Sarturday and Sunday is a mix of the above and some pizza and take outs.

I took the week off because my ankles were swollen and i wanted to get all clear from Doc to continue.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    this is my diet Monday to Friday

Diet
    Breakfast(Shake, ingrediants below)
    1x Whole egg
    4x egg whites
    1x Oats sachet
    1x Banana
    1 tablespoon peanut butter
    half handful of Berries
    400ml Milk
    1 slice of ginger

Lunch
    2 fists size chicken breast

Snack 1
    Protein Bar

Dinner
    2 fists size Pork chop

Snack 2
    1 scoop Protein powder mixed with milk or water

Sarturday and Sunday is a mix of the above and some pizza and take outs.

I took the week off because my ankles were swollen and i wanted to get all clear from Doc to continue.
    So, that's 3 meals a day? How many cals in total?

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    You eat way to less protein to make gains. At least 4 meals with 20 g of protein in each them and 2 shakes with 2 scoups of protein.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We don’t know his caloric needs because he doesn’t have his weight listed. His biggest issue is he only has 6 months of training under his belt. You’re in a prime position for hurting yourself. Your tendons and ligaments are not primed for the growth your strength will impart. Be mindful of that as you add more weight. You’re also primed for the inevitable ballooning and then crashing back to earth as you PCT.

Agreed that I’m sure he’s under eating, but in my opinion it’s the least of his worries. A general guideline and generic nutritional value for a bulk is somewhere around 18 calories per pound of body weight and a 40/40/20 split on your macros.

I’d definitely head to the diet section and really rethink additional cycles moving forward until you can see what you can accomplish natty.

No one wants to put the work anymore...

6 months of training is nothing bro, a drop in the bucket. Instant satisfaction generation for sure. You’ll get results but it will pale in comparison to what a cycle can do after you’ve built a sold natural foundation.

Best of luck
    MakoShark, Honkey_Kong and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    We don’t know his caloric needs because he doesn’t have his weight listed. His biggest issue is he only has 6 months of training under his belt. You’re in a prime position for hurting yourself. Your tendons and ligaments are not primed for the growth your strength will impart. Be mindful of that as you add more weight. You’re also primed for the inevitable ballooning and then crashing back to earth as you PCT.

Agreed that I’m sure he’s under eating, but in my opinion it’s the least of his worries. A general guideline and generic nutritional value for a bulk is somewhere around 18 calories per pound of body weight and a 40/40/20 split on your macros.

I’d definitely head to the diet section and really rethink additional cycles moving forward until you can see what you can accomplish natty.

No one wants to put the work anymore...

6 months of training is nothing bro, a drop in the bucket. Instant satisfaction generation for sure. You’ll get results but it will pale in comparison to what a cycle can do after you’ve built a sold natural foundation.

Best of luck
    You know how these kids think. 6 months on the weights, a little juice and they're ready for the Olympia. I doubt there's anything we can say to convince him different.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You know how these kids think. 6 months on the weights, a little juice and they're ready for the Olympia. I doubt there's anything we can say to convince him different.
    Well, really there is no scientific rule that says newbies cant use gear, ive never heard of a newbie that died due the fact that they used gear in their early years of lifting. as long as you use moderate/safe doses i dont see a problem. so i dont get it why people are so entitled to tell newbies to wait. just give gear advice and let it be. i dont see a problem with that.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, really there is no scientific rule that says newbies cant use gear, ive never heard of a newbie that died due the fact that they used gear in their early years of lifting. as long as you use moderate/safe doses i dont see a problem. so i dont get it why people are so entitled to tell newbies to wait. just give gear advice and let it be. i dont see a problem with that.
    Because the are coming as you are going. They have been there.
    These guys spend a lot of time helping others. No one is saying you can’t take gear however you don’t need to die to screw things up. You are screwing with hormones. Not sure how old you are, but probably less than 25. You can screw up a lot of things. I will always try to convince people below 25 of not going on gear, however I do assist. They put an attitude and I’m out.
    I didn’t start cycling until 46.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason why we suggest not to do gear if you're a newbie is because you don't know shit about training or dieting at 6 months in. Hell, that diet you posted isn't even enough food to make any real gains. The fact of the matter is you haven't done the hard work in the gym and you're nowhere near your natural limit. You think that if you shoot up a little gear, you'll give yourself a shortcut.

In reality, your gains are going to be minimal (most of it will just be water retention), because you don't know to benefit from it and you'll give it all back rather quickly after you stop taking the gear.

Not to mention, there are real risks in fvuking up your body's chemistry. Don't believe me? Go through this site reading all the horror stories of guys who can't get their dicks to work, are growing tits, losing their hair, going through really bad depression, because their hormones won't come back to normal after their cycles. Think it's worth risking all that just to make some gains that you could've had naturally if you only would've worked hard and learned how to eat?

Add to that those minimal gains you make come on fast, but tendons don't get stronger from the gear. You can minimize the risk, if your tendons already had years of lifting to slowly toughen them up (it still exists).

Like I said, I doubt there's anything I can say to convince you different.

The last two posts pretty much sum it up, but I’ll add this: imagine you take the gear and then stop working out because you lose the passion for it. You may have screwed up your HPTA irreversibly for something you don’t even do anymore.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    to add: u started cycle early, eat like a starving child, and had to abruptly stop taking everything as u had to go to a clinic and are waiting for doctor approval to continue as u got scared.

that is why we tell kids not to cycle. you are not ready physically or mentally.

now we want to help get u there so dont take what im saying to hard, its all facts. Please use this as learning experience so the next time u cycle u love it and get and keep everything from it.
    dont get defensive, own that u made a mistake and use us to help.

good luck young brotha, ball is in ur court.

Week 7 Update

i weight myself, and i gained an extra kilo from my last weigh in at week 4 to make a total of 7Kg gained since i started. Strength is coming like i was struck by lightning or something. lifts are going up. at the end of each gym session i dont feel as taxed as i used to, its just a freaking awesome feeling. earlier i had an issue of sweating a lot, but now im back to normal on the sweating. i dont know if endurance also comes a part of the package, because on my last 2 cardio sessions ( 1 every week) i was cruising like a machine. my RPM on the asult bike were higher and i could sustain it for a whole lot longer.

Your red blood cell count increases with steroids . Red blood cells are what carry oxygen. This means that you will retain more oxygen with each breath you take. However, as the RBC's increase, so does the thickness/viscosity of the blood, which in turn stresses the cardiovascular system. So, over time, extra boost in your cardio/lifting sessions will turn into lethargy early depletion. For me, especially with EQ, I feel great the first 1-1.5 months, but then I feel absolutely exhausted after. Donating blood helps a bit, but the RBCs rise back quickly on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Your red blood cell count increases with steroids. Red blood cells are what carry oxygen. This means that you will retain more oxygen with each breath you take. However, as the RBC's increase, so does the thickness/viscosity of the blood, which in turn stresses the cardiovascular system. So, over time, extra boost in your cardio/lifting sessions will turn into lethargy early depletion. For me, especially with EQ, I feel great the first 1-1.5 months, but then I feel absolutely exhausted after. Donating blood helps a bit, but the RBCs rise back quickly on cycle.
    thanks for the explanation. Just for my information and for future readers, when would be the optimal time to donate blood, ie once you finish a cycle, during a cycle, or something. what would you advise? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Your red blood cell count increases with steroids. Red blood cells are what carry oxygen. This means that you will retain more oxygen with each breath you take. However, as the RBC's increase, so does the thickness/viscosity of the blood, which in turn stresses the cardiovascular system. So, over time, extra boost in your cardio/lifting sessions will turn into lethargy early depletion. For me, especially with EQ, I feel great the first 1-1.5 months, but then I feel absolutely exhausted after. Donating blood helps a bit, but the RBCs rise back quickly on cycle.
    You can donate just RBCs if you want. They can take 2 units at once from you. But yeah, it quickly rises back.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

thanks for the explanation. Just for my information and for future readers, when would be the optimal time to donate blood, ie once you finish a cycle, during a cycle, or something. what would you advise? thanks in advance.
    I don't have any scientific basis for my opinion, but I would donate at around the 2 month mark on a 3 month long cycle.

DrevaExaxy is offline New Member

-

What exactly are you using? A Test booster or an estrogen blocker? They
    are very different and do different things. I think you should only use an
    e-blocker after you finish your cycle it really should be added together.

Chark is offline Member
    Probably doesn’t feel like it but we’re rooting for you man. I imagine it feels like gatekeeping to you but you’ve got to understand that these guys have seen it time and again.

Another thing to consider is we all only have so many cycles in us before the body starts saying “no.” You only get one first cycle. It’s like meeting your dream girl, but you’re the not the best version of you and you screw it up. Your first cycle is the dream opportunity for growth. 6 months experience is a very short time to get started on gear. That’s still in what guys call “noob gains” territory where you’re getting steroid -like growth anyhow.

Even if you know what you’re doing it’s not long enough to demonstrate to yourself that this is going to be something you continue to do from now on (I’ve gotten excited about stuff, figured I’d be doing something long-term only to drop it a year later). They’re warning you about doing irreversible damage for something you could lose the passion for. All the costs without any gain.

You’re not being dogged when you’re told you’ll lose it all. Gains are not loyal and you will lose a lot after PCTing even if you know what you’re doing with diet/lifting. Wish you luck and hope you succeed. I’ll be following along.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    this is just me sharing information just in case anyone will fine this information usefull at some point. this is just 2 weeks update and i will post updates on a weekly basis right up untill the end of the PCT.

i have 6 months Weight Lifting experience and just like everyone out there i wana get big and strong. So i decided to do my 1st steroid cycle. i train 6 days a week with the 6th day being dedicated to cardio.
    My cycle is as follows
    1. Dbol 20mg/day ( 4 weeks) >> ( taken as 2 tablets/day, 1 around 9am and 1 around 4pm)
    2. Test E 250mg/week (12 weeks) >> ( Taken as 2 shots every week, Mondays and Thursdays)
    3. Liver support supplements

Week 1

for the 1st week i felt a slight change in my enegy levels, nothing to write home about, but when i woudl go to the gym i could feel that at the end of my sets i would go on, but i just stuck to my training schedule just to make sure i wasnt fulling myself. i weighed myself and i gained 4Kg, im guessing much of that is water.

Week 2
    2nd week is when i felt the kick in my ass. im guessing thats from the Dbol. i purposefully added 2 to 3 kilos on my lifts to see if i could do them and walla i could lift them. like HOLLY FUCK!!!! how am i able to do this, i kept on adding weight to test how far i could go on my lifts ( doing reps of 10) and yah for my 2nd week i was amazed. Strength is there, endurance is there, the pumps also are FUCKING amazing. the back pump if the Shitiest one. When i do a deadlift or on the Rowing or skii erg the back bumps are just annoying to say the least. like FUCK!!!!

ive noticed a slight joint pain/ache on my shoulders. i guess my joints are still to catch up with the new weights. i dont do 1 Rep max lifts, thats just not my thing. i have also noticed that i sweat more during my workouts. other than that so far everything seems all well and good.

i will post updates on a weekly basis during this journey just incase some1 might find this infor usefull.
    6 month training and a shitty cycle i bet you are going to lose all and prob going to injure yourself physically and hormonally. You should ve trained and ate right and i bet you could ve grown better and prob kept all of those gains . Guys here ve been doing this stuff for years and they know what they are talking about .
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    6 month training and a shitty cycle i bet you are going to lose all and prob going to injure yourself physically and hormonally. You should ve trained and ate right and i bet you could ve grown better and prob kept all of those gains . Guys here ve been doing this stuff for years and they know what they are talking about .
    Echoing this sentiment is just piling on at this point. You didn’t post this to help.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Echoing this sentiment is just piling on at this point. You didn’t post this to help.
    He should drop his cycle do a pct get 2-3 years of training under his belt get the nutrition right and then think about any ped's. Lets see how he takes this help

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    He should drop his cycle do a pct get 2-3 years of training under his belt get the nutrition right and then think about any ped's. Lets see how he takes this help

Considering his last check in was over 4 months ago, it’s probably a moot point.
    ksingh93, Cornish and Honkey_Kong like this.

teedoff is online now Member
    Dang I read through all this and he's ghosted us! Disappointing. I was hoping to read a success story for a first cycle experience.

fish479 is offline New Member
    Dam I was looking forward to hearing more

Thread Information