Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Thoughts on second cycle and possible TRT

  1. #1
    fish479 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    31

    Thoughts on second cycle and possible TRT

    Hey guys so I知 finishing up my PCT this week from my first cycle of SUS 250: 250mg E3D.

    I知 planning my second cycle and would like to get some feedback this will be a cutting cycle. I知 looking to put on some more muscle but mainly more definition and cut BF:

    Age:31
    Weight: 90kg
    Height :175cm
    BF: 15-20%

    I知 looking at running 12 weeks of:
    Test E: 200 E3D
    Mast E: 200mg E3D
    Anavar : 50mg ED Weeks 1-4.
    Clen : 40mg weeks 1-4
    HCG : 250iu E3D
    Arimidex : 0.25mg 2 times a week

    TDEE: 3500 calories
    Target: 3000 calories
    Protein: 300g
    Fat: 140g
    Carb: 140g

    After this I知 looking at staying on a TRT dose of 250mg a week of Test Cyp.
    The reason for this is I致e been on Zoloft (SSRI) for 5 years now due to depression and still have low mood or lack of feelings would be a better term and bouts of depression.
    When I was on my first cycle everything lifted, mood, libido, self confidence.

    So I知 thinking of trying a different route and weaning off Zoloft and onto TRT.

    I want to have kids in 2-3 years however from what I have researched a lot of people have had success conceiving while on TRT.

    I壇 love to get peoples thoughts on the above and any advice.

    Thanks guys

  2. #2
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,821
    250 mg test is not TRT imo. Think about it this way: When I was on just 125 mg of test a week (62.5 mg every 3.5 days), on the day of injection, before the injection, my Total Test was about 850 ng/dL, and my free test was in the 40s.

    I weighed 250 at the time. You're talking about double that. The more you take, the more issues you're asking for in the long-term.

    Also, just in general, I think you're moving way too fast with the doses and compounds. For your first few cycles mix a couple of steroids at best to see how you feel. I only did Test, then Test + EQ, then Test + Deca , then Test + DHB, then Test + Deca + DHB... you get the point. Also, fuck Clen , that's poison.
    Lethal Hamburger likes this.

  3. #3
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,370
    The cycle is a tad overkill for someone brand new imo.

    250mg for trt is high

    Your maintenance cals are 3500 at 198lb? Seems high , you definitely dont need clen with a metabolism that fast imo.

  4. #4
    fish479 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    31
    Ok thanks for the feedback guys.

    Perhaps I drop the Anavar . How would that look for a second cycle?

    Also just on the TRT I was under the impression about 250mg a week was a benchmark protocol for TRT.

    If that isn’t the case then I wouldn’t be looking to take that much. Basically I will be monitoring my levels and try to keep them somewhere around 750pmol/l free test.

    As for the maintainance calories I have basically calculated this using an online calculator. Taking into in account I’m a tradesmen so am very active during the day.

    I might actually start calorie counting and monitoring weight that way I get a real gauge on my body rather than an online generic number. However I will be sitting in a 500 calorie deficit this cycle none the less.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    250 mg test is not TRT imo. Think about it this way: When I was on just 125 mg of test a week (62.5 mg every 3.5 days), on the day of injection, before the injection, my Total Test was about 850 ng/dL, and my free test was in the 40s.

    I weighed 250 at the time. You're talking about double that. The more you take, the more issues you're asking for in the long-term.

    Also, just in general, I think you're moving way too fast with the doses and compounds. For your first few cycles mix a couple of steroids at best to see how you feel. I only did Test, then Test + EQ, then Test + Deca, then Test + DHB, then Test + Deca + DHB... you get the point. Also, fuck Clen, that's poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    The cycle is a tad overkill for someone brand new imo.

    250mg for trt is high

    Your maintenance cals are 3500 at 198lb? Seems high , you definitely dont need clen with a metabolism that fast imo.

    Yes to both answers above.

    Op, what about just watching what you're eating and adding a little cardio for your cut?
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    fish479 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    31
    Because I want to continue putting muscle and definition. That and I’m not going to lie I love the feeling of being on cycle

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,555
    Quote Originally Posted by fish479 View Post
    Because I want to continue putting muscle and definition. That and I’m not going to lie I love the feeling of being on cycle

    Oh I definitely did not mean don't cycle. I was referring to getting cut. AAS can be a way of life if you're smart about it.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    fish479 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    31
    Oh I see. Yep I will certainly be eating clean and staying away from alcohol and take away etc during the cut. Cardio, I hate cardio but I suppose I could add in 30minutes on the rowing machine each day.

  9. #9
    R.J. is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    30
    to put it in perspective greg doucette is on 100mg test every 5 days

  10. #10
    fish479 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    31
    Just wondering what people’s thoughts are on trying TRT for mental health reasons?

  11. #11
    R.J. is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    30
    well i mean it would be hard to say without knowing what your test is sitting at off cycle, but if your test was low that makes sense, if your test was normal or high then it probably is a placebo affect, but maybe your just more confident and less depressed because you're getting more fit lol

    if it makes you happy i think you should do it

  12. #12
    fish479 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
    well i mean it would be hard to say without knowing what your test is sitting at off cycle, but if your test was low that makes sense, if your test was normal or high then it probably is a placebo affect, but maybe your just more confident and less depressed because you're getting more fit lol

    if it makes you happy i think you should do it

    Yep I agree, I made the very stupid mistake of not getting bloods done prior to my first cycle. So I will never know what my test was prior taking gear.

    I’ve had bloods done about 6 weeks after my first cycle. Not ideal I know but I wanted to see how things were progressing and also check liver kidney bloods etc. my test was on the low side which is to be expected so can’t draw any conclusions from that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •