• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By Meloncap78

Thread: I started my 1st cycle today (test cypionate, aromasin cycle)

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

I started my 1st cycle today (test cypionate, aromasin cycle)

12 weeks on test cypionate (250mg twice a week)

1-12 week test twice a week (1cc twice a week)

I am just not clear when to start taking the aromasin . They come in caplets it looks.

Age is 37
    weight is 179 pounds
    body % is 25%

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Those aren’t ideal stats to begin a cycle. You will probably need the aromasin , you need to find out what mg they are seems like they may come in 25mg not sure, i only use adex
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Those aren’t ideal stats to begin a cycle. You will probably need the aromasin, you need to find out what mg they are seems like they may come in 25mg not sure, i only use adex
    Aromasin is 15 mg a caplet now that I found out.

My bf % might be lower than what stated. I just went by eyeballing. Yes, I know what y'all are thinking. I'm still doing it because I tried everything to lose the abdominal fat and the lowest I went was like 18%-19% with a lot of effort. It's possible that I'm just 22% right now like I said.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 01-20-2021 at 09:54 PM.

Those aren’t ideal stats to begin a cycle. You will probably need the aromasin, you need to find out what mg they are seems like they may come in 25mg not sure, i only use adex
    25mg any other day?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    Aromasin is 15 mg a caplet now that I found out.

My bf % might be lower than what stated. I just went by eyeballing. Yes, I know what y'all are thinking. I'm still doing because I tried everything to lose the abdominal fat and the lowest I went was like 18%-19% with a lot of effort. It's possible that I'm just 22% right now.

Anyone can get below 18% body fat with the correct diet. It's all about calories in vs calories out. Even with steroids , with a poor diet alongside it you're still not gonna shed the fat. Diet is most important

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Anyone can get below 18% body fat with the correct diet. It's all about calories in vs calories out. Even with steroids, with a poor diet alongside it you're still not gonna shed the fat. Diet is most important
    My fat is accumulated in my abdomen and not the rest of my body. It's just genetics. I did try everything and nothing worked. I have no money for lipo...

Chark is offline Member
    How tall are you? What will you be doing when your cycle ends?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Here's what I want you to do:

1. Hold off on that cycle. 1 shot isn't going to fvuk you up too much if you stop right now.
    2. Write down everything you eat or drink for a whole week.
    ____ 2a. This includes portion size and if you can find out the macros from what you ate.
    ____ 2b. Make sure this is what you're normally eating.
    ____ 2c. Include any snacks or soda in this
    3. Come post what you recorded in part 2 on here (or in the diet section) and we'll give you some pointers on small changes you can make over time that will give you big results.

I know you're going to want to say you're eating clean, but you have no way of really knowing unless you quantify it. One thing I see a lot of people do is they'll go from their usual garbage diet to some boiler plate diet they found on a dieting site that tastes like shit and leaves them hungry at the end of the day. They'll get some initial results from it, but it'll be too much for them to maintain and they'll revert back to their old habits.

I find that making small changes to your existing diet over long periods of time yield better results and you're more likely to stick to it than these yoyo diets.

Steroids are not the magic pill that will fix everything for you. There are no shortcuts.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 01-21-2021 at 10:34 AM. Reason: formatting list

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    How tall are you? What will you be doing when your cycle ends?
    I'm 5'11. After the cycle I'll do pct with aromasin .

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 5'11. After the cycle I'll do pct with aromasin.
    Aromasin in is not used during oct.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read through all relative stickies...

https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Aromasin in is not used during oct.
    Oh ok got it. Where should I start taking aromason to avoid gyno then? I had my first shot of test yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Read through all relative stickies...

https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/
    Oh ok got it. Where should I start taking aromason to avoid gyno then? I had my first shot of test yesterday.

So much for doing research and preparation.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So much for doing research and preparation.
    As so many young guys do. They think “hey i wanna look like that guy, ill just start juicin”
    Had a kid walk up to me the other day asking about “dbol ” and “nolvadex ”...what he should take and this and that ffs nobody wants to put the work in anymore
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

As so many young guys do. They think “hey i wanna look like that guy, ill just start juicin”
    Had a kid walk up to me the other day asking about “dbol” and “nolvadex”...what he should take and this and that ffs nobody wants to put the work in anymore
    And then a few months later, they look exactly like they did before the cycle, except their dicks don't work anymore.
    Sully8995 and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    And then a few months later, they look exactly like they did before the cycle, except their dicks don't work anymore.
    Lmffao exactly

This is the bad part of these boards. People preaching instead of answering questions and assuming, assuming, assuming. That's actually rude.

Just because I'm lazy to write a whole paragraph doesn't mean I haven't researched. I have done it for year as a matter of fact. But oh well, yes, I'm going to start googling rather than directly asking. My fault.

This is the bad part of these boards. People preaching instead of answering questions and assuming, assuming, assuming. That's actually rude.

Just because I'm lazy to write a whole paragraph doesn't mean I haven't researched. I have done it for year as a matter of fact. But oh well, yes, I'm going to start googling rather than directly asking. My fault.
    That's a lie. If you did research, you wouldn't be asking after you've already had your first shot, when you should take aromasin .
    Lethal Hamburger likes this.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

No one is being rude. We are actually looking out for your best interest. I know, it seems weird because this is just the internet and who cares right? Seriously though. It would only take you a couple of months to drop down to a more reasonable BF% and then start your first cycle from there. Trust me man, I made the same mistake years ago at 22% bodyfat. The aromatization was real. Guess what gains I got from that first cycle? Zilch. My BP was high and I felt like shit most of the time. Post your diet and routine before you pin anything further and these guys in here will get you on the right track and your end result will make you a much happier person guaranteed. People here actually care whether someone f$&ksup their health.
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 01-24-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Thread Information