Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Is tren ace very helpful in metabolizing sugars?

Starletmary90 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    If I'm trying to go quite less weird, this is the one

Hey, I respect this girl but for me 2020 bombshell beauty overall is Janet Layug -- she might do tren but not at those levels!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Starletmary90 View Post
    Wtf

That's my mom

LMAO

Wtf

That's my mom

LMAO
    Hahahahahahah ok guys I surrender you caught me I hackered your pc and stole your family's girls pictures.
    Can't deny anymore.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starletmary90 View Post
    Hahahahahahah ok guys I surrender you caught me I hackered your pc and stole your family's girls pictures.
    Can't deny anymore.
    You’re built similarly to my wife...long musculature. Is your goal to be as muscular as the second woman you posted?

My wife is 6 feet tall and definitely has a bone structure comparable to yours. She also LOVES her wine, but gets in a ton of cardio and maintains pretty well. She’s in her 40’s and we’ve talked bikini but she’s not willing to forego the wine and food in order to do it correctly.

I don’t think you need tren at all.

Maybe some anavar , but feel like you could accomplish so much naturally. What exactly are your goals? Just bikini?

What’s your workout routine? Are you doing enough progressive overloads, or are you getting by just on cardio and genetics?

Edit - reread your first thread. For bikini you don’t need tren. You can still booze, but to get to that level of shreddedness, I’m not sure you can get around the booze bloat even with tren. I’d also worry that your masculinization would be a deterrent from bikini.

Stats and age?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70543123-512D-4FF5-8873-A6F0702352C0.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	976.1 KB 
ID:	180610

Name:	791E337C-4235-46BE-A861-AB8C55CFE5D3.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	832.4 KB 
ID:	180611

Name:	F193D2B1-4E9B-49C9-83B8-8DDD0FE37417.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	854.0 KB 
ID:	180612
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 01-22-2021 at 06:51 PM.
    Cuz and Starletmary90 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    If I'm trying to go quite less weird, this is the one

Actually that one is more wierd to me

Name:	20210123_094311.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	657.5 KB 
ID:	180616

Name:	20210123_094249.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	720.6 KB 
ID:	180617

Name:	20210123_093827.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	632.5 KB 
ID:	180618

Name:	20210123_122714.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	180622

This is me from my prep - 3 months winstrol + anavar . My stats at those levels were 5'9 for 119lbs (yes, veeery lean, but at that lean and you could see it from my waist, I had very nice glutes YET not extremely conditioned with no real ham tie in as it should and overall muscles were small, as if I came out to be shredded but lacking muscle mass and very little vascularity, few to no veins - in fact a IFBB coach who complimented on my overall look was the first one who suggested small tren ace dosages thinking it could boost my muscle creation & I could also avoid some alcohol bloat on it as on women does wonders. He told me in that shape I was more great for modeling than for pro competing).
    The same coach said my muscles might need heavier androgens to respond strongly in short periods as I am very estrogenic (weak natural androgen receptors, unfortunately can happen) and thinks most girls can also drink when adding a maximum of 50mg tren ace with irrelevant virilization issues if they respect the 8 weeks limit. Still if they choose to drink they have to respect a diet plan as even tren is not pure magic, it is just a big boost of building muscle/speeding metabolism consistently.
    I am open to opinions anyway.

PS Your wife looks bombshell material at 40. Don't know her back look but I have to pay attention because mine it is naturally round and heavy and water retention is around the corner.

Name:	20210123_094453.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	786.5 KB 
ID:	180619
    NOT ME, another real living statue from Olympia. Body looks shocking.
    They do take a lot of gear but what I particularly envy is the volume/conditioning glutes-hams and big side delts compared to only barely toned arms. I hate no delts in women but I also hate "visible" arms. Basically I love the current standard "yes delts no arms".

I do NO cardio. Never did.
    I got in the shape I showed (1 year & half ago) just by eating well, drinking moderately and the products - yet I know a ifbb bikini pro girl who became a international champion and she used to drink (quitting only 2 weeks before shows), used coke pretty regularly and always put tren ace in her 2 months prep, in the described dosage. She did some cardio though, twice a week but never more than 20 to 30 mins per session after legs (stairs mostly).

At the moment I gained around 26 pounds and partly I am dieting and re starting working out 3 times a week at my small home gym with 10 mg winstrol a day orally, in 2 months I'd start my tren because this is a home gym in my country all gyms will be open again and will get my coach back (I never inject alone). I don't know if I'd keep the tren alone or add anavar (ox).

Name:	20210123_120038.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	823.7 KB 
ID:	180621

Name:	20210123_120021.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	848.9 KB 
ID:	180620
    Tren, oxandrolone, winstrol prep from the bikini pro girl one of the coaches I talked to once prepared a few years ago.
    Cut her face cause she made herself a name and as I knew she used to drink and do recreational drugs not doing so would mean talking bad about someone who has been nice to me in the few circumstances I have been in her company.
    She didn't seem too masculine, maybe not enough full in some places. Great though.
    Last edited by Starletmary90; 01-23-2021 at 05:51 AM. Reason: more info

Wanted to add: as far as I know it's a year the girl I posted & once used to know who made important competitions with the prep/habits I described isn't competing anymore and seems to be happier with her american bf (she's not american) and probably healthier. Last thing, I am all for steroids if used correctly and for the person's goals, I am against recreational drugs abuse (none cares coke once or twice monthly, the problem is when it used daily to have fun & skip dinner besides).
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You’re certainly long and lean and look to be in great shape with good genetics. You could add some muscle mass but I honestly don’t think you need tren to do that. Heavier weights, more attention to detail and some lighter gear will take you really far i think. I’m no coach and don’t pretend to be, but have run tren and been around long enough to know that there are so many other less harsh options.

Hopefully you get into the female forums and can get some better answers from members of your gender
    Cuz likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The big things on female competition are the glutes/ legs and the abs. That is where the attention is drawn.
    I highly recommend that you do cardio. You are very lean, but not ripped. The cardio should help get you that ripped looked.
    I only know a few females that compete, but they all do cardio. I compete and cardio is essential. I adjust my cardio and not my diet.
    Everyone is different and you will get this one special person that looks perfect and says they don’t do cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    You’re certainly long and lean and look to be in great shape with good genetics. You could add some muscle mass but I honestly don’t think you need tren to do that. Heavier weights, more attention to detail and some lighter gear will take you really far i think. I’m no coach and don’t pretend to be, but have run tren and been around long enough to know that there are so many other less harsh options.

Hopefully you get into the female forums and can get some better answers from members of your gender
    Not that I am bragging whatsoever (for instance I think there are athletes or top models such as Candice Swanepoel just to name a big name in the recent industry that look better than me but when I came to know the example I posted as sample pic "Madalina" with natural pictures without photoshop I seriously thought thank God I refused modeling contracts & your wife has a better built body - every tall woman might look def good if rather thin when photoshopped and properly surgical such as that woman and many others, there are hordes right now who are popular just because they have an agency and flirt with somebody). I didn't come here to be praised as in real life as I generally am (my face is also something I can't complain about), I came to find the best compound for my goals, lifestyle & mindset.

Anyway, finding out I could post "privately", I have always been aware my proportions are on point, no hypochrisy here. I will surely check your opinions on the women's forums and with my coaches cause I worked out heavy believe me - that's maybe why I have been told me androgen receptors were weak making me look more vs model like than pro bikini like.
    Last edited by Starletmary90; 01-23-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The big things on female competition are the glutes/ legs and the abs. That is where the attention is drawn.
    I highly recommend that you do cardio. You are very lean, but not ripped. The cardio should help get you that ripped looked.
    I only know a few females that compete, but they all do cardio. I compete and cardio is essential. I adjust my cardio and not my diet.
    Everyone is different and you will get this one special person that looks perfect and says they don’t do cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I knew just two and as said, one did cardio twice weekly, another I don't know, but they did a lot of coke. Repeat: anyone can enjoy him/herself in freetime but I do find it toxic if used not to have dinner daily. I didn't have this constant habit.
    I will talk to my coach to introduce cardio at least as a final thing after leg days and see if he agrees this is what makes the difference between very lean (as I become) and ripped (as I want to be).

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

If anything id try primo/var combination before advising tren to a female. I really dont why a female would need something so powerful even us big guys shy away from but hey what do i know! Horse face here we come!! Lmao godamn. Good advice as usual S&D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    If anything id try primo/var combination before advising tren to a female. I really dont why a female would need something so powerful even us big guys shy away from but hey what do i know! Horse face here we come!! Lmao godamn. Good advice as usual S&D

Riiiiight

A female on tren is no bikini competitor imo - var is plenty

I always wanted to know wtf is the DLB on, she’s always kept a feminine face & she’s beast af
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

teedoff is online now Member

Name:	jennifer-ronzitti.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	180628

I can do this too....

teedoff is online now Member
    Riiiiight

I always wanted to know wtf is the DLB on, she’s always kept a feminine face & she’s beast af
    My trainer knows her. I'll have to ask. lol

Riiiiight

Well... consider that not all women respond equally.
    The pro bikini girl I knew and posted objectively looked good and had the luck of looking not masculine, but dosage was very controlled & plus she WANTED to drink.
    While I can give it a try, she was already a pro and just like, diet yes but don't ask me to quit my wine or rum shots. Probably her coach gave her the miminal dosage of the only compound knowing she could go through diet & not through months of no alcohol.

I like Jennifer Ronzitti, I think Lauralie Chapados is a real beast though (bodywise).
    For the face I always thought the best bikini around is actually the Olympian winner Janet. I like it a lot most (most...) bikini girls have only breast implants but don't end up looking transexuals for all the facial surgery -- beyond the makeup they are more or less natural looking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    My trainer knows her. I'll have to ask. lol

I would seriously love to know

OP - run some tren e at like 500mg a week, you’ll b set

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Very informative thread indeed.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

I would seriously love to know

OP - run some tren e at like 500mg a week, you’ll b set
    Don't take things THIS seriously.
    We were talking about 50mg tren ace (en is totaly other thing) and I didn't see at THIS dosage the horrendous effect on bikinis.

By the way, I am considering Primobolan first instead combined with win, var & proviron . Starting next month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information