• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: test flu help!! First cycle!!

Nutless is offline New Member

test flu help!! First cycle!!

So after doing several weeks of research I decided to go for my first cycle of 500mg test e per week, 250 every 3.5 days. After my first injection I felt like crap for about 24 hours...chills, aches, dry cough, sweats and my nose was dripping but about 24 hours I felt great!!! My energy level was way higher than normal until I injected again 3.5 days later. This time it’s lasted about 36 hours and I’m just now starting to feel better. Is test flu a real thing? If so will this happen every time I inject or does it eventually stop once my body gets use to this? Any advice would be truly appreciated because at this point I’m not sure about pinning my 3rd injection in a couple days. Thanks

teedoff is online now Member
    I'd try a bit lower dose next time and see if the symptoms return.

Semo02013 is offline New Member
    ER nurse here. Can’t speak with any authority on cycles or anything like that. I take 25mg subcutaneous a day just to maintain my levels. If you have a sensitivity to any additive in the injection if could cause an immune response like this. If that is the case it will most likely get worse every time. You could do some things to mitigate or even block the symptoms. Claritin or Zyrtec daily, combined with an H2 inhibitor like Zantac or Pepcid are options over the counter. If you can find a doc to prescribe you a mast cell inhibitor like Singulair that would be your best option especially if you combined them all

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Test flu is real af

Actually it’s from all roids, before your body gets used to it - it’s from the solvents & the fact it’s a foreign substance to your body

Watch the areas you inject for warmness or abnormal swelling

Specially if it’s not the best brewed gear
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    i had something similar to this 2 months ago. i ran a low grade fever for only 5 hours after a Test E. shot into my pec...and i also felt weak.... I took fish mox 500 mg amoxicillin. which works on human beings too....not a good idea to go to ground zero IMO of where sick people are even if the clinics have 6 feet of distance. i agree the bod is getting used to or may have a bad temporary reaction, but thankfully the low grade fever of like 100.3 to 100.5 in my case went away. I did take a power pack of animal pak vitamins, too and natural testosterone boosterr.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    I did take a power pack of animal pak vitamins, too and natural testosterone boosterr.

I don’t think any form of test booster would do much if anything when you’re on synthetic test
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I don’t think any form of test booster would do much if anything when you’re on synthetic test
    Its not going to do anything anyway except make money fly out of your wallet into the company thats selling it lol
    < <Samson> >, Booz and Honkey_Kong like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Its not going to do anything anyway except make money fly out of your wallet into the company thats selling it lol
    Not exactly

That kidney & liver killing garbage does somewhat work - but, while on real roids it’s even more pointless

I did like trib tho, that shit really did boost my natural test when I came off the first time

Back on topic - just monitor yourself closely. When you first start getting roided, it does happen - let alone other shit
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

No warmness or abnormal swelling but the pip is so bad I can hardly sit down. Doing 3rd injection in the morning so hopefully this gets easier lol. The worst part is between the test flu and pip I hardly feel like working out at all.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Inject your delts. Way easier and you don’t sit on them. Just use a shorter needle, less than 1” preferably.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Test flu is definitely real, but it'll get better.

Also, I don't know where you're shooting, but you're hitting virgin muscle. The pain will become more manageable the more you do it (although, quads always hurt bad for me). Try to inject in a muscle that you're working that day. I've found this helps a lot with pain (if you workout before the pain sets in).

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Not exactly

That kidney & liver killing garbage does somewhat work - but, while on real roids it’s even more pointless

I did like trib tho, that shit really did boost my natural test when I came off the first time

Back on topic - just monitor yourself closely. When you first start getting roided, it does happen - let alone other shit
    So, true. Kidney & Liver Killing Garbage! Thank you. Big pills that probably wear out the kidney filters and make one's piss more foamy. Thank you. I only mentioned taking Animal pak when I ran a small fever because it was full of B-12 and Zinc to zap out my low grade fever right after a Test E. Pec injection 3 months ago. I had recently like in the last 2 weeks realized the problem with Animal pak 44 vitamins thanks to AlmostGone, a member here--good man. I came back yesterday from a yearly physical with good liver function and good kidney function, and a prostate below what would be considered worrisome. Thank God I didn't cause permanent damage. I had even communicated on the internet with Flex Wheeler (who had dialysis & a kidney transplant) and he was silent on the role of too many supplements on the kidneys. That prolab caffeine is loaded with Calcium which is bad for the kidneys too...I think all caffeine tablets have like 75 mgs of calcium in them. People pop them like speed pills from the original Kowalski in that 70s film "Vanishing Point" with the '70 Dodge Challlenger.
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 01-27-2021 at 03:43 AM.

Would switching from test e to test c mid cycle be a problem?

THREEFIFTYSE7EN is offline New Member
    I am 7 weeks into my first cycle and I had the exact same thing for the first 2 weeks. I started the cycle with my mate and he had no flu symptoms whatsoever, but I literally thought I was coming down with the flu the day after I pinned for the first 2 weeks. It hasn't happened since so I guess my body just adapted? Hope you get past it because it sucks pretty bad.

It’s been about 10 days and no more test flu. It had to be my body adapting because now I feel great. The pip is still kinda bad but even that’s getting better as I learn the better spots to hit and injecting less More frequently. Oh and heating up the testosterone in a warm cup of water seemed to help as well. Thanks for everyone’s advice, if it wasn’t for this forum I probably would have stopped after shot #2 like a wimp lol.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like Covid to me. LOL Yes, I am joking

Haha I thought it was COVID at first but I’m forced to get tested at least once a week at work, also speaking of Covid I’m going for my second vaccine shot tomorrow and I know I’m going to be asked if I’ve had any shots in the past 14 days. Should I be honest? I don’t want them to deny me my vaccine because that may mess me up at work.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutless View Post
    Haha I thought it was COVID at first but I’m forced to get tested at least once a week at work, also speaking of Covid I’m going for my second vaccine shot tomorrow and I know I’m going to be asked if I’ve had any shots in the past 14 days. Should I be honest? I don’t want them to deny me my vaccine because that may mess me up at work.
    Just simply say no
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    I'd be telling them yes so I couldn't get that useless vaccine.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    I'd be telling them yes so I couldn't get that useless vaccine.
    You never ever ever want to tell anyone that you're injecting anything in to your body that you do not have an RX for. It could get you in a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You never ever ever want to tell anyone that you're injecting anything in to your body that you do not have an RX for. It could get you in a lot of trouble.
    It was a joke except that I would be trying to get out of the vaccine if it was a mandatory thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Everyone has their own opinion on this whole thing and to each their own. If he wants the vaccine then by all means get it.

It’s not really mandatory but I’d be the only one at work not going to get it. I could care less either way tbh. I’m sure I’ve put worse in my body at some point lol. Whatever doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger!!

Blog Entries
    Whatever doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger!!

Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that saying isn't true
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thread Information