Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Cabergoline/ parlodel

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

Cabergoline/ parlodel

Anyone in here who knows the difference between parlodel (bromocriptine) and Cabergoline?
    The reason I ask is that I have Cabergoline and the lady needs to lower the prolactin levels for IVF treatment and government doctors here in Norway will not prescribe parlodel.

dpstore is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    Anyone in here who knows the difference between parlodel (bromocriptine) and Cabergoline?
    The reason I ask is that I have Cabergoline and the lady needs to lower the prolactin levels for IVF treatment and government doctors here in Norway will not prescribe parlodel.
    I dont know the difference but i do know never buy underground cabaser/dostinex!

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Why? is it under / overdosed. Incorrect active ingredient. Is there a greater chance of caber than other steroids ?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Why? is it under / overdosed. Incorrect active ingredient. Is there a greater chance of caber than other steroids?
    A lot of them are underdosed. I've had some where I didn't think it had any caber in it at all. But there are some good ones out there too. You really gotta research it. But if you can, get the real stuff.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A reputable ugl should work. If you don’t trust your gear switch sources. Many are properly dosed.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why? is it under / overdosed. Incorrect active ingredient. Is there a greater chance of caber than other steroids?
    Stick with pharmaceutical grade for your purposes. There's tons of studies online regarding cabergoline usage in IVF and I'd wager your lady's reproductive endocrinologist know his business.

If it were for prolactin issues in a male, I would opt for cabergoline/ Cabaser over bromo all day long.
    ghettoboyd and DustMan like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dpstore is online now Associate Member
    raw price for cabaser is very expensive

Thread Information