Thread: Urine Color

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Urine Color

My urine has been a darker color than normal for the last couple weeks, with foam? The color is brown, but not dark brown.

I have been on fina,test and Eq for a while now but I didn't think that fina with toxic and I cant see that being a problem. I try to drink atleast a gallon of water a day. should I be worried?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I would increase your water. Does your sides hurt (kidney area)???? If your urine is about a brown color that's a good indication of blood in the urine. I would say to be safe and go see a doc and in the extreme case, stop now and start pct. You may have the beginnings of a bladder or kidney infection.

I cant say that my sides have been bothering me..The only thing that I can I think of is lack of water in take? but a gallon should keep urine color from brown I would think..

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm drinking 4 gallons a day... I wouldn't go under two gallons during a cycle. If your urine is actually brown, go see a doctor for sure.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Brown is a sure sign of blood in the urine. Go see a doc. Ya don't want to be experiencing the pains I'm going through right now and I started off like you.

Is there too long to run fina?

BDTR is offline Retired
    How long did you run it?

I have been on the fina for 6 weeks and on this cycle for 12, I will be finishing up soon.

There are some other variables too that I haven't stated. It was my birthday last weekend and I drank, then I had a friend come into town I haven't seen in a year, so I can say that in the last 2 weeks I have drank about 3 or 4 times. I am wondering If i just haven't re-hydrated, not drink enough water. Today is my day off and I am just gonna drink allot of water and see what happens.

Ohh yeah by the way I don't drink alcohol more than once a month normally, that is why I am think that it could be cause of that..

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    hey guy do like bdtr said and drink at least two gallons a day. I personally wouldnt drink while doing a cycle but if i did i would make sure i was drinking alot of water at the same time i was drinking alch. I had the same problem so I upped the water and I was okay

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My urine always turns weird colors when I take vitimins. Did you recently start taking a vitimin.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    When on a cycle I drink at least 2 gallons of water a day and avoid alcohol altogether, my liver is taking enough of a battering without the booze.

If the colour is still the same and you havent had any alcolhol in the last day or two you should really see a doctor IMO - beta to b safe bro !

Thread Information