SuperDuty04 is offline New Member

Need some help. I’ve got an issue

So I’ve been pinning test for a year now. I decided to up to 800mg of test and 800 of mast a week in a premade mix delivered by the same place that many of us here use. The premade mix is only 200mg of each so I figured I’d just pin 2ml twice a week.
    In my ignorance I didn’t realize the deltoid could only handle 1ml and injected 2ml into it.

So immediately it was very painful and the next day I woke up to my deltoid very swollen and rock hard. It’s been that way since Friday and hasn’t gone down any. The skin is red and warm to the touch as well.

My sister is a doctor and lives in another state so she can’t look at it but says i just overloaded it and to put a moist warm compress on it and massage it and it’ll eventually go down.

This morning it almost seems like it’s gotten worse tho.

I never reuse pins, always sterilize well so I don’t think it’s any of that.

Just wondering if anyone here has experienced the same and what I should do. Ride it out or get into the doc?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2ml is not too much for delts. Likely just poorly brewed high concentration gear causing the issue.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuty04 View Post
    So I’ve been pinning test for a year now. I decided to up to 800mg of test and 800 of mast a week in a premade mix delivered by the same place that many of us here use. The premade mix is only 200mg of each so I figured I’d just pin 2ml twice a week.
    In my ignorance I didn’t realize the deltoid could only handle 1ml and injected 2ml into it.

So immediately it was very painful and the next day I woke up to my deltoid very swollen and rock hard. It’s been that way since Friday and hasn’t gone down any. The skin is red and warm to the touch as well.

My sister is a doctor and lives in another state so she can’t look at it but says i just overloaded it and to put a moist warm compress on it and massage it and it’ll eventually go down.

This morning it almost seems like it’s gotten worse tho.

I never reuse pins, always sterilize well so I don’t think it’s any of that.

Just wondering if anyone here has experienced the same and what I should do. Ride it out or get into the doc?
    Its an underground brand or pharma brand you are using?

SuperDuty04 is offline New Member
    It’s the same pharma that most all of the vets here are using. “V”

It’s not from poor gear, poor administration, or a lack of any wrong doing on my part.

My sister, who is a doctor, is the one who told me that the deltoid could only handle 1ml, and that 2ml totally saturated and put it into shock. I have no idea either way which is why I asked.

I guess I’ll hit the clinic up tomorrow and see what the doc says. My arm looks as if someone laid an iron on it today. Very hot and red.

I pinned my right arm and leg this morning with 1ml each and no problems whatsoever. Normal as usual. Go figure!

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuty04 View Post
    It’s the same pharma that most all of the vets here are using. “V”

It’s not from poor gear, poor administration, or a lack of any wrong doing on my part.

My sister, who is a doctor, is the one who told me that the deltoid could only handle 1ml, and that 2ml totally saturated and put it into shock. I have no idea either way which is why I asked.

I guess I’ll hit the clinic up tomorrow and see what the doc says. My arm looks as if someone laid an iron on it today. Very hot and red.

I pinned my right arm and leg this morning with 1ml each and no problems whatsoever. Normal as usual. Go figure!
    I've put a little over 2ml in my dskt before with zero problems.

Thread Information