Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: How long can you leave/Keep Steroid inside a syringe?

owias is offline New Member

How long can you leave/Keep Steroid inside a syringe?

Hi all
    as u know , steroid comes in vials or ampules .
    1 ml 250 m each ampule for deca
    I would to pre load syringe 150 of deca "weekly 300 ml deca " .
    Can i keep the rest of ampules inside syringe which mean 250 ml - 150 ml = 100
    so 100 ml remain in syringe after use ampule .

Best wishes for all

"
    So in summation you can pre-load your syringes safely for several months if stored in ideal conditions. I do not recommend this, our vials are made of glass, which is so much better just leave it in the vials. If through some unforeseen events you find yourself in need of pre-loading syringes for later use, don't be too concerned it will be fine if stored correctly AND proper hygiene protocol is followed. Keep in room temperature stable (steroids , not hormones) and away from direct sunlight.

"

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You can, but as I found out recently, some of the solvents in oils cause a deterioration of the rubber plunger, and possibly of the plastic barrel itself. Maybe it's nothing to be concerned with, but I'd rather keep the oil in glass until I need to inject.
    Honkey_Kong, Gallowmere and owias like this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    I never keep mine loaded any longer than over night.

some answers from others :

1- " When using stap off 2ml vials of sus i used to draw 1ml into two syringes take the one on a monday and the other on a thursday and never had any problems. "

2- "I often preload syringes to take on holidays- Never had a problem. I certainly wouldn't put it back in the vial though..."

3- "i preload syringes most of the time, have left them for a week befor, and never had a any problems just leave them in a cuberd an you will be fine"

4-"it should be ok, but try to avoid doing it again, the rubber gets corroded by the oil"

5-"should be fine for a day or so... I used to preload a couple of barrels at a time and never had a problem with it..."

6-"I often preload syringes to take on holidays- Never had a problem. I certainly wouldn't put it back in the vial though..."

I hope that information will be useful to all

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You can, but as I found out recently, some of the solvents in oils cause a deterioration of the rubber plunger, and possibly of the plastic barrel itself. Maybe it's nothing to be concerned with, but I'd rather keep the oil in glass until I need to inject.
    Pretty much this. You’re not saving any time nor effort by preloading a bunch of shit, so why bother anyway? The hydraulic physics don’t change just because you’re drawing a bunch at one time.
    If there is even a 1% increased chance of the stopper being degraded and you ending up with a sterile abscess from foreign body injection, is it really worth some misplaced sense of convenience?

Thread Information