Thread: Cycle Help

Gimpin is offline New Member

Cycle Help

Hey guys! I am new to the board and new to the juice world. I have recently purchased 2 bottles t400 and and 200 10 mg d-bol pills. I really want to swell up, but minimize my losses whenever I end the 8 week cycle. My stats are 152lbs 5'9 15 1/2" bis, but I have one of my legs amputated, so my weight is considerably lower than it should be. If you guys could help me with a good cycle for this stack I would really be much obliged. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Gimpin; 07-25-2003 at 09:34 AM.

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    how many ml's are the t400's? if you plan on using all that d-bol in 6 weeks thats a minimum of 47mg's a day which is too high IMHO. you'd best get some clomid, nolva and do a little more research. better safe than sorry

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    give us some more info regarding age, training exp., diet and we'll be able to help you a little better.

Gimpin is offline New Member
    I'm 22 I am athletic, I used to wrestle, I only work out now, 4 days a week, my diet is lacking. Basically all I do is eat everything I can just to get weight on, but starting Monday I am going on a strictly high protein low carb diet, including more intense cardio workouts. I won't get my gear until next week sometime. BTW how much nolvadex should I get? I'll have to check the ml of the t400 my brain is shot right now so I can't remember exactly. Is that enough background on my experience?

Thread Information