• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By teedoff

Thread: 2.5 weeks on test, INSANE sex drive

rise_against is offline Junior Member

2.5 weeks on test, INSANE sex drive

I've been pinning 250mg of test cypionate 2x per week for about 2 and a half weeks now and it's for sure kicking in

Backstory, I was in a committed relationship that came to an end about 6 months ago. Focused on myself and didn't really look to date until recently. Went on a few dates before cycle but nothing came out of them... Started first test cycle a little over 2 and a half weeks ago and my sex drive has been insane the past 5 days. Hooked up with a different chick 3 out of the past 4 days and had a 3some tonight. Something I've thought about but never done. All I can think about is sex. I imagine this is normal? Its fun and they've all been attractive but holly shit!!!

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Being on cycle has a way of making you more attractive. Some say it's the added confidence, assertiveness. Some will attribute it even to a biological level with heightened pheromones' from the higher testosterone levels . In the animal kingdom, the Alpha male gets to sow his genes more due to his size, strength and confidence so it makes sense that more females notice you when you are on a cycle.
    rise_against likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You have now entered the dark side and you shall never return back

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member
    I've been 2 weeks too and my sex drive is normal with test c. I envy you.

tootallshorty is offline Junior Member
    I am not even on cycle but started test cyp four weeks ago for TRT. Its only 100mgs/wk and I noticed my libido starting to tick up last week. Its great!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    I've been pinning 250mg of test cypionate 2x per week for about 2 and a half weeks now and it's for sure kicking in

Backstory, I was in a committed relationship that came to an end about 6 months ago. Focused on myself and didn't really look to date until recently. Went on a few dates before cycle but nothing came out of them... Started first test cycle a little over 2 and a half weeks ago and my sex drive has been insane the past 5 days. Hooked up with a different chick 3 out of the past 4 days and had a 3some tonight. Something I've thought about but never done. All I can think about is sex. I imagine this is normal? Its fun and they've all been attractive but holly shit!!!
    Yeah it's like being 13 all over again times a hundred. But with great power comes great responsibility. If your lady is too sore for more, don't lock yourself in the bathroom and beat it until the skin comes off your stick. It'll hurt like a biitch later.
    rise_against likes this.

Hughinn is offline Banned

I get that way too. A perpetual and stubborn hard on.
    A good shot of pussy can only tame it down for about 4 hours before it gets hard again and I'm jonesing.

Fun for about the first 3 weeks. But once you stumble into the bathroom to piss, and almost knock your own teeth out on the toilet bowl because its so hard that when you try to push it down, your feet start to come out from under you, and your old lady is to the point that she's exhausted and cranky from being hammered on, it gets hard to deal with. And it won't just go away.

I could literally fuck for hours. It's fun at first.

I'm justbglad i wprk a physical job. I was able to get by with pussy every morning I ng and every night. And sometimes having to beat off a time or two every day on top of that.

I know what you're saying
    Last edited by Hughinn; 02-08-2021 at 03:00 PM.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuz View Post
    you have now entered the dark side and you shall never return back
    ever

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I’m sure pussy must just throw itself at you 2 weeks into your cycle. I remember my first cycle. I called the cops cause I didn’t know what to do and ended up having a threesome with the two female cops. It was crazyyy.
    Cylon357, tlaloc and Honkey_Kong like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No TREN for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post

I could literally fuck for hours. It's fun at first.
    I know what you're saying. I went for a couple hours last night until the chick told me that she wouldn't be able to walk right tomorrow. I went as hard as I could and had to chug like 10 bottles of water and my glutes are sore as hell today. Then I realized I should probably stop. ������ It was a great time. If this is the dark side and I'll never return I'm content with that.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    No TREN for you
    Yeah I'm still a noob to anabolics. Not sure I have any reason to ever take tren . I'll see how I respond to test and maybe look into some of the more mild injectables and orals down the road. Well see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah I’m sure pussy must just throw itself at you 2 weeks into your cycle. I remember my first cycle. I called the cops cause I didn’t know what to do and ended up having a threesome with the two female cops. It was crazyyy.
    I've never had any issues getting dates, could go on dates with 3+ women a week if I try. Before I'd look for a connection. Now i just want to have sex

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    During covid huh? And girls are just fucking on the first date? I've been on many dates myself and I just don't see that happening, and I'm a good looking dude, but ok.
    Hoss34 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    During covid huh? And girls are just fucking on the first date? I've been on many dates myself and I just don't see that happening, and I'm a good looking dude, but ok.
    Smallish town in the most conservative state. Our gyms never even closed down. Also never said that they were first dates, only 1 was. I've dated a couple of the girls before and the threesome had already discussed for a few weeks. Went through with it last night.
    Last edited by rise_against; 02-08-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I've never had any issues getting dates, could go on dates with 3+ women a week if I try. Before I'd look for a connection. Now i just want to have sex
    Rosie Palmer and 2 of her friends?

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Ran Tren a couple of years ago. While it didnt kill my sex drive, it definitely reduced it.

Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    Ran Tren a couple of years ago. While it didnt kill my sex drive, it definitely reduced it.
    That's the reverse of what usually occurs on Tren . Tren will have you looking at sheep differently
    Gallowmere, tarmyg and Honkey_Kong like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    That's the reverse of what usually occurs on Tren. Tren will have you looking at sheep differently
    Pretty much what I was thinking. Tren alone has me horned up all kinds of ridiculous. Tren+Mast has me ready to fuck a doorknob if it looks at me wrong.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Smallish town in the most conservative state. Our gyms never even closed down. Also never said that they were first dates, only 1 was. I've dated a couple of the girls before and the threesome had already discussed for a few weeks. Went through with it last night.
    No pics of the girls playing? What state are you in btw? What is the most conservative state?

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    No pics of the girls playing? What state are you in btw? What is the most conservative state?
    I know Texas gyms have been open for months.

Lots of horny mamacita's in most all of the city gyms. Any gringos able to sling a little espanol wouldn't have a problem
    Plenty of corn pone country pussy outside the city too.

I would think Texas. Unfortunately conservative states have conservative women. And conservative women in the gym equal zero action walking around with permanent RBF. They're there for one thing, to get a workout in and be left alone.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I would think Texas. Unfortunately conservative states have conservative women. And conservative women in the gym equal zero action walking around with permanent RBF. They're there for one thing, to get a workout in and be left alone.
    Im in a conservative state also. None of the women ever approach me which sucks. Plenty of fuckin gym bros riden my coattail tho...”he bro what should i take...” things of that nature

But im not in Texas
    And i didn’t have a threesome over the weekend... or any lavish sexual fantasies but i did get to train chest and back so I mean that has to be worth something
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Im in a conservative state also. None of the women ever approach me which sucks. Plenty of fuckin gym bros riden my coattail tho...”he bro what should i take...” things of that nature

But im not in Texas
    And i didn’t have a threesome over the weekend... or any lavish sexual fantasies but i did get to train chest and back so I mean that has to be worth something
    Haha if gym bros asking what we take were pussy, we'd all be having 3somes and orgies.

I'll try to figure out how to post pics. Haven't done that yet... Wyoming is the most conservative state

Going on vacation this weekend. Found this chick on tinder in the vacation town who is big into bdsm and wants to fuck. Should be a good time

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Yea that is mainly what I have read about Tren , for whatever reason , this is not what happened to me. ( I have read that it can have the opposite effect, similar to Deca )

The Tren didnt completely kill my sex drive though. It merely brought it down to a normal level, down from the heightened state of 500MG of test.

I might have used too much though. I was using 600MG of Tren Enenthate for about 3 months. It didnt do a lot for me in terms of muscle building, either.

I really dont think it was fake but anything is possible. I had the sides (night sweats, increased aggression). It was a well known UGL and I also checked the verification codes. Maybe it was severely underdosed.
    Last edited by tlaloc; 03-08-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx17 View Post
    I even envy you. I certainly had an attraction, but as I understand it, not as strong as yours. Although I also did not know what I was doing. I used to have sex the same way, not depending on my partner. But when the attraction began and became more and more I wanted some variety and I even tried handcuffs bdsm flogging. Damn it, I didn't like that before. I'm shocked at myself. But it was such a thrill that I can't even put it into words.
    Bumping old threads to randomly spew bullshit is getting annoying man. Not sure what you are after or trying to accomplish here but its getting old

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bumping old threads to randomly spew bullshit is getting annoying man. Not sure what you are after or trying to accomplish here but its getting old
    My guess is that “Tiny Muscles” got busted and shut down, so he’s morphed into this persona. I’m no profiler but it all fits into the same box.

Regardless, you’re spot on as always Cuz…this shit is old
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    My guess is that “Tiny Muscles” got busted and shut down, so he’s morphed into this persona. I’m no profiler but it all fits into the same box.

Yeah its pretty obvious with this cat. I mean godamn , why a steroid forum you know? Sheesh society is decaying quicker than an earthworm on hot concrete
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

Bumping his post count to ask for sources. Lol
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information