• 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Hct level

Tubetto is offline New Member

Hct level

I come from 2 cycles in which in the middle of the two cycles I was bridging with 300 primo cycles per week. in November while I was on the bridge in the exams, 55.5 of hematocrit came out. I dropped the bridge and I got 75 a week of text as I am on trt in the off period. I performed two bloodletting in recent months the last bloodletting three weeks ago. but nothing from the exams today and again at 55.
    I drink 4 liters of water. I consume grapefruit, do 4xweek cardio and take inositol but nothing has not subsided.
    I’m 5.8 x 216 lbs .. 28 yo.. 14 BF
    You can help me?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Thats on the very high side. You need to lose a couple pints of blood sounds like.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Do you get blood work done often? Cuz is correct that it is high. 28 is a little young to be on TRT, but everyone is different. Did a doctor put you on TRT or did you do it yourself? You have not given very much information for anyone to go on. When was your last physical? If you just gave blood and you are hydrated I would check to see where your past level was. Just because you drink a lot of water does not always mean you are actually hydrated. All that being said, you are just on the high side of the range. It might be something to just keep track of and nothing to really worry about.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Donate blood & check your BW every once in a while at least

Shit, I have an appointment to donate today

For any guy that stays on year round, I always recommend to donate at least 2x per year - After dropping all of my doses(I stay on 200mg of Test & 150mg of Deca ) I still do donations every 3-4 months(my last one was on 10/01) + it drops my BP almost instantly for a bit. . . . But, I'm 40 & now have to worry about that shit

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Do you get blood work done often? Cuz is correct that it is high. 28 is a little young to be on TRT, but everyone is different. Did a doctor put you on TRT or did you do it yourself? You have not given very much information for anyone to go on. When was your last physical? If you just gave blood and you are hydrated I would check to see where your past level was. Just because you drink a lot of water does not always mean you are actually hydrated. All that being said, you are just on the high side of the range. It might be something to just keep track of and nothing to really worry about.
    trt followed. with a dose of 80 mg per week divided into two subcutaneous injections. current levels at this therapy total test 6.75 ng/ml and estradiol in the norm (43.00 pg/ml) without taking ai.
    I also take exams 8 times a year. and the second time I donate blood replacing it with physiological solution but I am afraid that it is not needed as the body automatically reproduces red blood cells when it is donated. What do you say I still try to remove it sometime?

basically it has always been bordeline. i always started my cycles with hct at 53.5 with no problems. however mine has always been quite high. but before starting a new cycle I would like to lower it by a few points

And and I use 500 hcg every 8-9 days to keep my testicles alive
    Last edited by Tubetto; 02-11-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im not sure what’s causing you to run so high on so little test? Have you asked your Dr?
    When mine gets 52 I donate immediately i am 50-51 right now. Like Sam said about 3 times w year donation is normal for us

Do you live at a high altitude?
    Are you Tibetan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im not sure what’s causing you to run so high on so little test? Have you asked your Dr?
    When mine gets 52 I donate immediately i am 50-51 right now. Like Sam said about 3 times w year donation is normal for us
    I have already donated 4 times in the year 2020. this increase is not given by the trt but from the previous cycles that I did in the year 2020. where I did not do trt but cycle-bridge-cycle-bridge then arriving in November with this hematocrit

however I always give at least three times a year.
    but common when you donate the
    your body goes into alarm and sends signals to your marrow
    in order to reproduce red blood cells to return to homeostasis for that it seems to me that donating has no effect. what are you saying?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Do you live at a high altitude?
    Are you Tibetan?
    No i’m italian. I live near the sea

like other values. my bp is 120/65 .. and my cholesterol hdl 36 .. total 180 .. trigly 93 .. exams are also good apart from hematocrit
    Last edited by Tubetto; 02-11-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Well... don't know how big your cycles are but your "cruise" is obviously too high for your hematocrit.
    Are you cruising on 300 primo and test or just 300 primo?

Blog Entries
    Odd,

Yet your BP is awesome

Donating too often will fuck other shit up

Kind of above my pay grade - give it some time running just a low test dose, then check it again

Well... don't know how big your cycles are but your "cruise" is obviously too high for your hematocrit.
    Are you cruising on 300 primo and test or just 300 primo?
    I'll give you a quick example of my 2020 without
    putting hcg , and ai
    Bulk test e 750 deca 500 and adrol kickstart 12 weeks
    Bridge 200 primo 200 test e ..6 weeks
    Cut test 500 tren 75 eod win 50 ed 12 weeks
    Bridge 200 primo 200 test 6 weeks

all weeks are approximate .. around 12 and around 6

however generally I keep hcg 500 every 8-9 days throughout the year and adex in case of need
    Last edited by Tubetto; 02-11-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Odd,

Yet your BP is awesome

Donating too often will fuck other shit up

Kind of above my pay grade - give it some time running just a low test dose, then check it again
    damn .. honestly the first will be out of my body at the beginning of december .. so it's two and a half months of trt only with a donation even in the middle I thought it would go down faster.

what do you say do I make another donation?

Quote Originally Posted by Tubetto View Post
    damn .. honestly the first will be out of my body at the beginning of december .. so it's two and a half months of trt only with a donation even in the middle I thought it would go down faster.

what do you say do I make another donation?
    Is your TRT 200mg of test and 200mg of primo?
    If it is then you need to lower your TRT dose.
    wellshii likes this.

Is your TRT 200mg of test and 200mg of primo?
    If it is then you need to lower your TRT dose.
    no my trt is 80 mg x week as I wrote above. in the year 2020 i did not do trt but blast and cruise for almost the whole year

I have been at 80 mg x week for two and a half months

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No i’m italian. I live near the sea

like other values. my bp is 120/65 .. and my cholesterol hdl 36 .. total 180 .. trigly 93 .. exams are also good apart from hematocrit
    You may naturally run a high HCT. Prior to TRT, off cycle for years, and a serum T of 178, my HCT was either 51.8 or 52.2, I don't recall which.

I do have a generic clotting disorder, but I think it only affects the clotting cascade and not RBC production.

Have all of your blood donations been whole blood or have you ever done a double red?

What's your platelet count values look like and have you pulled a complete iron panel including serum iron, transferrin, TIBC, UIBC, transferrin saturation, and serum ferritin?

I'm wondering if you have heriditary hemochromatosis.
    wellshii likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You may naturally run a high HCT. Prior to TRT, off cycle for years, and a serum T of 178, my HCT was either 51.8 or 52.2, I don't recall which.

I do have a generic clotting disorder, but I think it only affects the clotting cascade and not RBC production.

Have all of your blood donations been whole blood or have you ever done a double red?

What's your platelet count values look like and have you pulled a complete iron panel including serum iron, transferrin, TIBC, UIBC, transferrin saturation, and serum ferritin?

I'm wondering if you have heriditary hemochromatosis.
    Everything total blood.
    Iron 147 ug/dl
    Ferritin 43ng/ml
    are the only values ​​I have made. the iron however I always had it very low even with this hematocrit strangely
    so I rule out a hemochromatosis by always having low iron

RBCs have a half-life of approximately 28 days so...
    I would guess that about 2.5 months after your cycle you will still be elevated a liitle above baseline.
    (Napkin math... depending what you were on before you started back on TRT...
    It will take a good month for your hormone levels to get back to TRT levels...
    Then it would take about 2-3 half-lives of RBC to get back to normal RBC levels.)
    I do believe somewhere in there you also donated...

Long story short...
    You seem to have naturally high RBCs for whatever reason.

side note: donating blood lowers iron so...
    not sure when you got your iron blood test done

RBCs have a half-life of approximately 28 days so...
    I would guess that about 2.5 months after your cycle you will still be elevated a liitle above baseline.
    (Napkin math... depending what you were on before you started back on TRT...
    It will take a good month for your hormone levels to get back to TRT levels...
    Then it would take about 2-3 half-lives of RBC to get back to normal RBC levels.)
    I do believe somewhere in there you also donated...

Long story short...
    You seem to have naturally high RBCs for whatever reason.

side note: donating blood lowers iron so...
    not sure when you got your iron blood test done
    the iron tests are today the donation I made three weeks ago. but even before donating the iron it was never high. so I wait another month and I'll do the analyzes again. in the meantime, however, I make another donation

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E3B21F16-837E-4DA2-8000-87EC05B3C362.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	890.1 KB 
ID:	180735

Guess where I’m at

When I was pushing a ton of juice, I thought donating as often as possible was a good way to go - it made me almost anemic for a bit

Like I said, a tad above my pay grade - but, I say give it more time - then get another oil change - then get bw

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E3B21F16-837E-4DA2-8000-87EC05B3C362.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	890.1 KB 
ID:	180735

Guess where I’m at

When I was pushing a ton of juice, I thought donating as often as possible was a good way to go - it made me almost anemic for a bit

Like I said, a tad above my pay grade - but, I say give it more time - then get another oil change - then get bw
    okay I'll wait. but the physiological solution to deceive at least a little the body do not you make it after the donation?
    at least the fluid levels are replenished and the body is initially fooled by not alarming immediately

I could try to take off the 80mg trt per week and use some clomid in two weeks to try to help the production a bit even if after 2 and a half years of cycles and trt it will be a big hit. do you think 80 mg per week affect not lowering the hematocrit?
    Last edited by Tubetto; 02-12-2021 at 12:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Don’t know - our bodies do different things, when they want

I have been on “TRT” of 25mg a day of Var + 25mg a day of Proviron + 150mg per week of Deca + 200mg per week of Sust for about 5 months now & my numbers were slightly elevated

Don’t know - our bodies do different things, when they want

I have been on “TRT” of 25mg a day of Var + 25mg a day of Proviron + 150mg per week of Deca + 200mg per week of Sust for about 5 months now & my numbers were slightly elevated
    I don't feel like unplugging this trt. my testosterone would plummet now i am unable to reactivate normal production after all this time

Blog Entries
    I don't feel like unplugging this trt. my testosterone would plummet now i am unable to reactivate normal production after all this time

Well, yeah - I can definitely relate

Just keep a little closer eye on your BW

In some folk roids do odd things to blood work values
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would definitely at least maintain my HRT within normal levels at least. Subnormal levels brings it own set of problems.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    I would love to hear what a good hematologist would say about steroid use

Closest thing I got to asking a medical professional was a very experienced RN - she said, when you come off - it will normalize < that’s it

I would love to hear what a good hematologist would say about steroid use

Closest thing I got to asking a medical professional was a very experienced RN - she said, when you come off - it will normalize < that’s it
    I'll tell you about this experience. I heard three guys who did my similar preparation in 2020. in November we all ended up with hematocrit 55-56. we all got into the same trt at 80 mg x week. no one donated. only me. and just think they all dropped by three points, one even by 5 points.

at this point I think that giving has the opposite effect as I said before

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    From my DM Can you have Telegram? could you write there to help me with this hematocrit? I am desperate

No, please do not DM me and ask me to help you with a third party application. You are getting a lot of very knowledgeable people responding to your question. If you are that worried about your H level I would suggest that you drop to your TRT level and get your blood work checked at a later date.
    Cuz likes this.

Hi guys

I give you an update. I have been on trt at 40 mg twice a week under the skin for 5 months now but my hematocrit hasn't dropped that much. last month I had it at 53.5 redoing the analysis today I found it at 54.5 (I state that I had diarrhea and maybe I was dehydrated) but I sincerely hoped after these months of having it below 52 also because soon I should start with the cutting cycle
    What do you think?!

Cholesterol it’s ok
    Hdl 50
    Total 183
    Ldl 118
    Trigly 79

And BP it’s 60/120

testing it when you just had diarrhea is pointless.

get healthy.
    get hydrated.
    get tested.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

testing it when you just had diarrhea is pointless.

get healthy.
    get hydrated.
    get tested.

Hi i check my blood again and finally
    Hct 53.5
    Rbc 5.92
    Hb 17.50
    Iron 186

finally it has returned to normal enough. now I start with the test-tri-win cutting cycle. what do you think?

in recent years I have always started cycles of 14-16 weeks starting from 53, reaching a maximum of 54. this year I have reached 55.5 due to blast and cruise

1/14 Test 400-500 x week
    1-12 parabolan 300 x week
    4-14 win 50 ed
    Adex 0.5 e3d
    Caber maybe
    Hcg 500 Ui x week
    Last edited by Tubetto; 04-17-2021 at 02:08 PM.

Thread Information