Sqiptar13 is offline New Member

Looking to run a spring/summer cycle..

Hello,I’m looking to take it to the next level and run something more than just test for this spring and summer. So long story short after previous 2 test e cycles I decided months ago to not come off and do a bodybuilder “trt” and cruise. Only issue I have been battling is shoulder and back acne that I got from a 500mg test e cycle approx 5 months in and stuck around for a year, therefore I decided to take accutane at 20mg a day for as long as needed till my body accumulates the correct dosage to remove the stubborn “back acne”. Anyways I’m looking for some insight regarding a cycle that would help me lean out a bit and pick on some lean muscle tissue. My approach is to take the least amount i need for health and longevity. I have been researching like crazy but can’t come to a conclusion between low dose test with primo,mast and maybe an oral like tbol or anavar ... also came across low dose test around 300mg a week with maybe 500mg eq? The only thing holding me back is not sure which compound to run as I am battling this stubborn acne so don’t wanna trigger it to get worse while I’m on accutane... I kno some of those are dht darivitives that can cause acne or worse hair loss.. seems that I am not too prone to hair loss but that’s my main concern also so would like to avoid it if possible. Can anyone help me out plan a decent spring cycle for my needs and shoot me in the right direction... would appreciate it. Thank you!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Deca or NPP with low-ish dose test is a possibility, or at least it doesn't cause me problems.
    Higher test dosing is almost a guarantee of increased sebum production. Almost any hormone can lead to increased sebum production, however the amount produced is an individual thing.
    Have you tried washing with Dial bar soap?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had back acne issues with all previous cycles except the one I'm currently on:

Per week
    175 mg Test C
    200 mg Deca
    160 mg primo
    .25 mg adex 2x per week, day after injection

These are rounded up a bit as I inject every 3rd day, but you get the idea. I feel pretty good on this, and like I said, no acne as of week 9.

Sqiptar13 is offline New Member
    I have tried washing with dial soap and many other body washes for acne. Tried washing 3 times a day and nothing. That’s why I hopped on the accutane to kill it completely. My skin naturally is really oily so with test it made it so bad in the summer time it would be oily 247.

Thread Information