Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Tender, Itchy, Hard Nips On Cycle. How Much Anastrozole and Prami to Take???

ascendant is offline Senior Member

Tender, Itchy, Hard Nips On Cycle. How Much Anastrozole and Prami to Take???

Ok, so on week 4 of the current cycle:

15 Week Cycle:
    Weeks 1-15 - 600mg Test Cyp
    Weeks 1-15 - 400mg Deca
    Weeks 1-6 - 50mg Dbol
    Weeks 2-5 - 0.25mg @ 2x/week Adex (1/4 pill)
    Weeks 5-15 - 0.5mg @ 2x/week Adex (1/2 pill); 0.25mg @ 2x/week Prami

I already upped my Adex to 0.5mg @ 2x/wk, as my nips started getting tender like a week ago. When it first started happening, I even took a full 1mg to try and get those estrogen levels in check. It's still ongoing, and even noticed today that there is small amounts of fluid that comes out of the lumps around the nipple itself.

I don't want to go overboard with the Adex and Prami, but also want to get this in check before I grow some boobs that won't hold themselves up without a bra. With that said, how much should I load up on the Adex and Prami? I'm thinking the Adex should be my priority at this point, but I also take Citalopram (an anti-depressant), which I found out recently also increases your prolactin levels. Anyway, never had this problem before, but don't want to go too crazy and crash my estrogen levels to the other extreme either.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You likely need bloodwork to figure out the problem. You’re just guessing otherwise.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post
    Ok, so on week 4 of the current cycle:

15 Week Cycle:
    Weeks 1-15 - 600mg Test Cyp
    Weeks 1-15 - 400mg Deca
    Weeks 1-6 - 50mg Dbol
    Weeks 2-5 - 0.25mg @ 2x/week Adex (1/4 pill)
    Weeks 5-15 - 0.5mg @ 2x/week Adex (1/2 pill); 0.25mg @ 2x/week Prami

I already upped my Adex to 0.5mg @ 2x/wk, as my nips started getting tender like a week ago. When it first started happening, I even took a full 1mg to try and get those estrogen levels in check. It's still ongoing, and even noticed today that there is small amounts of fluid that comes out of the lumps around the nipple itself.

I don't want to go overboard with the Adex and Prami, but also want to get this in check before I grow some boobs that won't hold themselves up without a bra. With that said, how much should I load up on the Adex and Prami? I'm thinking the Adex should be my priority at this point, but I also take Citalopram (an anti-depressant), which I found out recently also increases your prolactin levels. Anyway, never had this problem before, but don't want to go too crazy and crash my estrogen levels to the other extreme either.
    Do you have any pre-cycle bloodwork to use as baselines for your E2 and prolactin levels? Regardless, you're still going to need bloodwork if you want any sort of answer of certainty. You didn't get your adex and prami from a research chem site did you?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You likely need bloodwork to figure out the problem. You’re just guessing otherwise.
    Thanks, but in the meantime, what should I do? Just keep taking modest doses of the Adex and Prami? Maybe up it a little for the next week or two?

Getting bloodwork is easier said than done. I have no insurance, and don't have a whole lot of money to toss around.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Do you have any pre-cycle bloodwork to use as baselines for your E2 and prolactin levels? Regardless, you're still going to need bloodwork if you want any sort of answer of certainty. You didn't get your adex and prami from a research chem site did you?
    The Prami was from a research chem site, but one I have used for over a decade that I know is 100% legit. The Adex is from my main source and they are also 100% legit.

Didn't have bloodwork done yet, as like I said in my previous post, no insurance. I'm going to have to look around for pricing on that. Just not sure what to do in the meantime here?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    The Prami was from a research chem site, but one I have used for over a decade that I know is 100% legit. The Adex is from my main source and they are also 100% legit.

Didn't have bloodwork done yet, as like I said in my previous post, no insurance. I'm going to have to look around for pricing on that. Just not sure what to do in the meantime here?
    Do you normally order your own blood work panel? It's generally not too costly.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

When you do the planning for your cycles, you should also plan in and allocate money for the bloodwork. There are some reasonably priced labs out there. Google around for them.
    ascendant likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Problem is you are already taking a prolactin inhibitor and reasonably high ai dose. I’m thinking you may have a bigger issue here. Some drugs don’t interact well together I’m thinking you have an issue with the anti-depressant. Personally I would not combine steroids with those.
    Honkey_Kong and ascendant like this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

this doesn't exist, no source is 100%. you should use pharmaceutical grade ancillaries or at least have them on hand for when your 100% ugl fucks you. your adex is either bunk or completely under dosed. if your AI is good it will lower e2 rapidly, it doesnt take weeks. it also takes gyno a decent amount time to set in, to a point where its not reversible. I would send the adex off for testing, and see what you really have.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    this doesn't exist, no source is 100%. you should use pharmaceutical grade ancillaries or at least have them on hand for when your 100% ugl fucks you. your adex is either bunk or completely under dosed. if your AI is good it will lower e2 rapidly, it doesnt take weeks. it also takes gyno a decent amount time to set in, to a point where its not reversible. I would send the adex off for testing, and see what you really have.
    Any suggestions on where to get it sent off for testing? Not sure if it's worth the cost, or I should just get some Adex from another of my sources.

I'd just be extremely shocked if it really wasn't legit. Over a decade and never once had any issues with this guy. But, you certainly could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Problem is you are already taking a prolactin inhibitor and reasonably high ai dose. I’m thinking you may have a bigger issue here. Some drugs don’t interact well together I’m thinking you have an issue with the anti-depressant. Personally I would not combine steroids with those.
    I did discontinue the anti-depressant (citalopram). After realizing what is does to prolactin levels, I was like hell no. Plus, I really don't need it these days anymore.

Like I said in my last post, I would be VERY surprised to find out the Adex is bunk from this guy. I even double-checked on the forums he is at, and there is even lab results for his stuff from a couple members, including the Adex and two other things I just got from him. I think you're right in that it's something else going on. Looking around to figure out some affordable testing to see what's up.

I did discontinue the anti-depressant (citalopram). After realizing what is does to prolactin levels, I was like hell no. Plus, I really don't need it these days anymore.

Like I said in my last post, I would be VERY surprised to find out the Adex is bunk from this guy. I even double-checked on the forums he is at, and there is even lab results for his stuff from a couple members, including the Adex and two other things I just got from him. I think you're right in that it's something else going on. Looking around to figure out some affordable testing to see what's up.
    If your doctor had a good reason to put you on that anti-depressant, I wouldn't just stop taking it. Perhaps have him switch you to a medication that won't affect your prolactin level? But yeah without bloodwork you're just guessing and hoping you're right. But yeah, there's no such thing as a 100% reliable source in the black market. Even if they have a track record, today could be the day they went bad (intentionally or not). They could also be selective scammers.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any suggestions on where to get it sent off for testing? Not sure if it's worth the cost, or I should just get some Adex from another of my sources.

I'd just be extremely shocked if it really wasn't legit. Over a decade and never once had any issues with this guy. But, you certainly could be right.
    you could send it off for testing or you could just purchase some pharmaceutical grade adex. i have had ugl products that test just fine, but give almost no results. like any ugl dbol i have ever had does nothing for me, even at 50+ milligrams, but blue hearts at 20 5o 30mg will blow me up. testing is available for tablets and capsules very easily. you can send them to extasydata.org and they will test to see what it is just not dosing. if you want dosing it must go outside of the US to a place like lab4tox.

Thread Information