Marc81 is offline Junior Member

Test Mast and Primo cutting cycle

Hi guys!

I am 40, 5'9" weighing 205 lbs with 13% bodyfat. I have done a few cycles but off for last 2 years.
    Now, I am thinking for this cycle:
    Week 1-12. Test prop 500 mg/wk
    Week 1-12. Mast 100 mg/wk
    Week 1-12. Primo 400 mg/wk

AI will be on during cycle followed by Nolva/clomid pct for 4 weeks.

The goal is to get to 10% body fat. I am not a big fan of Tren because of side effects. Mast at 100mg along with Tren has worked for me in the past but I am not sure Mast can provide the same results alone.
    What are your thoughts? Should I replace or add anything?
    Diet and cardio are in check. I am already loosing body fat but i am hoping this cycle can give me the hard look I desire.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Looks good but i wouldnt bother with anything less than 400mg/week of mast. Its great but its not tren . 100mg/week of mast is a waste of oil. Also if you want to try to recover you should utilize hcg during your cycle. Sounds like your a beast according to those stats!

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Looks good but i wouldnt bother with anything less than 400mg/week of mast. Its great but its not tren. 100mg/week of mast is a waste of oil. Also if you want to try to recover you should utilize hcg during your cycle. Sounds like your a beast according to those stats!
    Thanks Man! I try to maintain my workout regime with a clean diet, dont want yo be dependent upon AAS only. I've not tried Mast at 400, but I will increase it every week to see the impact. I tried HCG one time and got bad acne and as I stopped it went down. Thats why I try to stay away from HCG. May be I am overthinking, how's your exprience with HCG?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you on TRT?

Agreed that Mast won’t show any effects at anything less than 400 mgs a week. If you’re running enth, no need to titrate up

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also,

Why run prop for 12 weeks? That’s a lotta pokes. Thought about C or E?

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Are you on TRT?

Agreed that Mast won’t show any effects at anything less than 400 mgs a week. If you’re running enth, no need to titrate up
    No, I am not on TRT. I used to do one cycle in a year, did it for few years and then stopped.

I will increase Mast upto 400 and see how I feel.

Test P is good for cut. Test C can be an alternate but Test E makes me a little puffy

Never used Winny, should I include winny in this cycle although i dont like to tun that many things together

Any other suggestion?

canadianboy1995 is offline New Member
    I've had great results with Test prop anavar and primo

Maybe not as good as tren but kinda close and not as hard on the body

Does Proviron have any effect on the body except increasing libido with this cycle?

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc81 View Post
    No, I am not on TRT. I used to do one cycle in a year, did it for few years and then stopped.

I will increase Mast upto 400 and see how I feel.

Test P is good for cut. Test C can be an alternate but Test E makes me a little puffy

Never used Winny, should I include winny in this cycle although i dont like to tun that many things together
    Legitimately curious, why would the ester of test have any effect on your cut? I can see why you’d be selective of esters if you had a show coming up or needed to look a certain way at a particular time. Wondering how C would work as an alternate but not E considering they’re effectively the same. You pretty sure E made you puffy and it wasn’t something like diet?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Legitimately curious, why would the ester of test have any effect on your cut? I can see why you’d be selective of esters if you had a show coming up or needed to look a certain way at a particular time. Wondering how C would work as an alternate but not E considering they’re effectively the same. You pretty sure E made you puffy and it wasn’t something like diet?
    Agree. The longer Esther will have increased water retention, but unless you are going onstage, you really won’t see a difference.
    I also agree with the mast. I go 500 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information