Thread: T3 Cytomel

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

T3 Cytomel

Currently I’m back on a cruise with just a bit of added test and it’s been working well for me I’ve been able to stay in pretty good shape from my bulk however about 10 days ago I started 50 micrograms of T3 daily and with the cardio and diet I can see the benefits, however my get up and go has got up and went...I know this is likely a combination of diet, added cardio and a bit of anabolic lag but has any one else experienced this with T3 is this typical?

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Currently I’m back on a cruise with just a bit of added test and it’s been working well for me I’ve been able to stay in pretty good shape from my bulk however about 10 days ago I started 50 micrograms of T3 daily and with the cardio and diet I can see the benefits, however my get up and go has got up and went...I know this is likely a combination of diet, added cardio and a bit of anabolic lag but has any one else experienced this with T3 is this typical?
    Yes. I get this effect with T3. I notice such a small diff with any cutting compound compared to just diet I have stopped using it.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Yes. I get this effect with T3. I notice such a small diff with any cutting compound compared to just diet I have stopped using it.
    Thanks for the response Brother, it does seem to be helping so I’m gonna try and ride it out

Thread Information