• 3 Post By Jayd85
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Traveling/flying with testosterone

rise_against is offline Junior Member

Traveling/flying with testosterone

Might be making an unexpected trip to miami while on a test cycle. Anybody ever traveled with gear? I don't have a prescription. Imagine it would be easy though, if you made it look like a diabetes kit or tucked it into checked luggage or something. Anybody ever done this?

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    Also would there be more risk flying internationally? Customs? Anybody ever done it?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I wouldn't do it, but some have and have gotten away with it.

If you're only going to be there a week, you're better off taking a big dose before you go on the plane and then when you get back.
    rise_against likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s all about risk va reward. Your freedom vs a couple of injections. A no brained for me. It is possible that they see it and don’t do anything. But... you could get the hung ho person trying to make a name for himself. They look forward to busting people for schedule 3 drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    I either just pin a long ester prior to flying out or, if Your really wanting to pin daily mail it to your hotel prior to leaving.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    domestic check in will be no problem.
    but why even risk it, how long u going to be there?
    as said above, take shot day u leave and then on return.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have flown all over, to and from the US to Europe, Canada, Mexico, South America, and a lot of states. I put in my carry on and I have never had an issue. I do put my pins in my check items. I have never had an issue. If it is just testosterone , I would not even think twice about it. That is not the drugs they are looking for. Now if you are in a legal MJ medical state flying to another state then I would have paused, but did it from Colorado to Oklahoma (both are medical states that have an agreement) as well as the US to Mexico and didn't have an issue. I do have a Medical Card.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    How long is the stay? Taking long ester shot immediately prior and after trip is first option. I know a guy that uses test cream when traveling.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I have flown all over, to and from the US to Europe, Canada, Mexico, South America, and a lot of states. I put in my carry on and I have never had an issue. I do put my pins in my check items. I have never had an issue. If it is just testosterone, I would not even think twice about it. That is not the drugs they are looking for. Now if you are in a legal MJ medical state flying to another state then I would have paused, but did it from Colorado to Oklahoma (both are medical states that have an agreement) as well as the US to Mexico and didn't have an issue. I do have a Medical Card.
    Why do you put the oil in your carry on and not in the check in luggage?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    See this pop up alot. The answer is no from me. No prescription = no fly zone
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    I don't even fly without anything....fuck that, fuck commies that run the air system.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    I would take the labels off from the vial. If they ask what is it, make up a lie that its something legal. There might be a small chance of confiscation in worst case but I doubt they will run forensic tests on the vial without high supsicion since its kinda expensive. And even if they do, you probably wont get a big "punsihment" for owning a single vial of test. So its kinda low risk and worth the shot if you going somewhere for abit longer time and need some test with you.

Put it in some girls bagggage into cosmetic bag they always have a million vials of some beauty shit

I have never tried this tho so this is what I think I would do and purely theoretical.
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 08-10-2023 at 09:36 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you're cool with carrying a schedule III controlled substance on an airplane where you and your bags go through federal TSA checkpoints in order to get on it, then have at it. You got bigger balls than me.
    almostgone and Cuz like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Yeh well it depends on the rules and regulations of your country and the country your traveling to.

In my country you get a slap on the wrist for it. Its illegal to own but there is no punishment for it only confiscation.

Thread Information