Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Murph9

Thread: Question!!! AAS

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Question!!! AAS

I don't know if this is my impression, but when I use Deca I felt taller confident to the point of facing everyone around. It can be something psychological, or true I don't know ... Deca can act on the brain in some way that moves with seretonine or dopamine or something?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 02-25-2021 at 12:11 AM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I stopped using Deca because it made me depressed unlike i have ever felt before in my life. I remeber driving to work at night in a snow storm and pulled my car over and decided I was going to walk into the woods and just lay down. Called my wife to tell her I love her and would see her soon and I snapped out of it. Stopped using it that day. That was almost 10 years ago. So i guess to answer your question I would say it does effect some thought process.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Sounds like the first week of Tren Ace to me or sometimes dianbol. I dont get that from deca but then again ive only run deca twice and probably wont again for awhile

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I guess I’ve been on way too much for way too long - I don’t feel jack shit from anything

I just notice when the side effects start rolling in
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Murph9 is offline New Member
    I’ve never had any mental side effects like what you are referencing in any cycle, including Deca . I am more easily motivated to hit the gym, but there are legitimate reasons for that- some mental but primarily from the belief that enhanced lifting will provide better benefits.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information