• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By ascendant

Thread: Cloudy Deca???

ascendant is offline Senior Member

Cloudy Deca???

Ok, so I've had this deca now for about six weeks. Been using it for a cycle for like 5wks. Took a 2wk break from the cycle due to some estrogen issues (long story in another thread).

Better now and getting back to my cycle. However, I bust out my bottle of deca and it is cloudy! It had streaks of cloudy white through it. I shook it up, and now it is just a general cloudy yellow/white. I'm a dumbass, so I jammed some up into my @ss regardless. After the fact, figured I would drop you guys a line and get some feedback as to how stupid that was to do, if it should be ok, what's going on with this stuff, etc.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Try warming it up and swirl it around see if it goes back to normal
    ascendant likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’ve only had things crystallize but never turn cloudy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Try warming it up and swirl it around see if it goes back to normal
    I saw some things online suggesting that. Not sure the best way to warm it up? I was considering a pot of warm water and just letting it float and stir around in it? Not boiling though, right? Not sure if too hot could break down the deca itself?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You can put it in a pan with at least .5” of water less than the height of the vial. Don’t heat up the rubber part. Turn the heat up until he water starts forming air bubbles but not boiling. I just run the vial under hot water in my sink for a few minutes, unless there is a lot of crystallization.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post
    I saw some things online suggesting that. Not sure the best way to warm it up? I was considering a pot of warm water and just letting it float and stir around in it? Not boiling though, right? Not sure if too hot could break down the deca itself?
    I heat mine on my electric cooktop, power turned up around 1.5. 6-8 minutes

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no water i wish the water bath would just die. i have done it before i knew better. if you must use a technique like this use oil. the easiest thing is a candle warmer, or just like cuz said. decca has a low melting point so not much heat is required.
    Cuz likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Deca has such a low MP that it may not have crashed. Almost sounds like moisture has gotten into the solution.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks for the info guys. I ran it under some hot water under the faucet and it's back to normal. That was it.

Only other thing I notice is that there are tiny particles of something floating in it. But, it seems like it's part of the rubber stopper from the top. I guess since I'm near the end of the bottle and have perforated the stopper so many times, a few small pieces of it broke off into the solution. So, looks like I'll be tossing some rubber in my arse too now, lol

Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I ran it under some hot water under the faucet and it's back to normal. That was it.

Only other thing I notice is that there are tiny particles of something floating in it. But, it seems like it's part of the rubber stopper from the top. I guess since I'm near the end of the bottle and have perforated the stopper so many times, a few small pieces of it broke off into the solution. So, looks like I'll be tossing some rubber in my arse too now, lol

Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it!
    If theres rubber in it you dont want to shoot otherwise you will abscess, i think you might have to use a smaller needle. I never have this problem even using 22 and 23 guage
    ascendant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    If theres rubber in it you dont want to shoot otherwise you will abscess, i think you might have to use a smaller needle. I never have this problem even using 22 and 23 guage
    Good to know, thanks. I'm using 22g, so I'm surprised. I had this type of issue years back once or twice too. Still used it and never once had an abscess. Then again, I'm older now and my body isn't handling this like it used to, lol. Not much left anyway, I'll just toss it and go to the next vial. Thanks for letting me know.
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information