• 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Too Late To Add Tren? Test E Cycle

JelaniOnTest is offline New Member

Too Late To Add Tren? Test E Cycle

Im currently doing my second cycle of
    Test E 500mg/week
    HCG 500iu/week
    Arimidex .25/EOD

Was wondering if its too late to add Tren . I'm starting my 7th week. was originally going to do a 12 week cycle.
    If I do add the Tren I was going to extend it to 16 weeks starting Tren on Week 8.

My goal is to lean bulk and get to/stay around 10-12% body fat. Currently at ~15%

Basically asking opinions on this

So my stack would go to
    Test E 500mg/week
    Tren A 150mg/week
    HCG 500iu/week
    Arimidex .25/EOD

for 8 more weeks.

Does that look okay? any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks
    Last edited by JelaniOnTest; 03-01-2021 at 04:48 AM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Too Late To Add Tren? Test E Cycle

Never too late to add Tren .
    Since you’re looking at using Ace, following an ED injection protocol, you’ll reach peak terminal serum levels in about a week anyway. The genomic machinery takes longer to get cranking, but you’d still see a notable benefit before the end of the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Never too late to add Tren .
    Since you’re looking at using Ace, following an ED injection protocol, you’ll reach peak terminal serum levels in about a week anyway. The genomic machinery takes longer to get cranking, but you’d still see a notable benefit before the end of the course.
    I was going to do
    50mg/Tren EOD
    Should I go to
    25mg/Tren ED ?

Currently taking Test E & HCG every Monday/Thursday

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Age? Stats? Tren for a second cycle i wouldnt recommend personally, i mean sure you can but ehh it will make it harder for your natural test production even harder to get back to the original output on a 15 week cycle of test and then adding a very powerful 19 nor. I would not advise it unless you are more developed than your average gym joe. If you’re looking into trt or possibly a competitor then yes you could try it at 150mg week that is a great starting dose and wont knock your socks off too bad. It’s easier to handle the side effects at a small dose of ace and still reap benefits.

Since its your second cycle id probably just wait and try your third cycle if you have plans on taking it to the next level. You could try NPP first and run it the back half of your long test cycle. The old school method is if your growing on test 500 then keep using test at 500. Ive never ran ace longer than 4 weeks. I get alot of side effects
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Age? Stats? Tren for a second cycle i wouldnt recommend personally, i mean sure you can but ehh it will make it harder for your natural test production even harder to get back to the original output on a 15 week cycle of test and then adding a very powerful 19 nor. I would not advise it unless you are more developed than your average gym joe. If you’re looking into trt or possibly a competitor then yes you could try it at 150mg week that is a great starting dose and wont knock your socks off too bad. It’s easier to handle the side effects at a small dose of ace and still reap benefits.

Since its your second cycle id probably just wait and try your third cycle if you have plans on taking it to the next level. You could try NPP first and run it the back half of your long test cycle. The old school method is if your growing on test 500 then keep using test at 500. Ive never ran ace longer than 4 weeks. I get alot of side effects
    I’m not very familiar with NPP. I can’t seem to find exactly what it’s good for. Do you mind giving a quick explanation? Maybe given a good dosage? After looking it up there doesn’t seem to be like a baseline to work off of.

Still highly considering the Tren A though.

Also 190lbs. 5’11 ~15% body fat. 25 y/old. Lifting w serious goals for the last 2/3 years. Been working out since 19 though.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JelaniOnTest View Post
    I’m not very familiar with NPP. I can’t seem to find exactly what it’s good for. Do you mind giving a quick explanation? Maybe given a good dosage? After looking it up there doesn’t seem to be like a baseline to work off of.

Still highly considering the Tren A though.

Also 190lbs. 5’11 ~15% body fat. 25 y/old. Lifting w serious goals for the last 2/3 years. Been working out since 19 though.
    It's hard not to be overzealous when you enter the world of AAS but I can promise you it's better to take it one step at a time and work your way up from there. If it were me I would stick to the original cycle and try something new the next go around.

Are you familiar with deca ? Npp is the short Ester version

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I fell Tren is a big step. And making that decision to try it immediately on your second cycle may be reckless. At 25 it shows you're willing to jump right on some strong shit rather before testing the waters with some intermediate compounds. If your first cycle was just Test, why not introduce an oral on the back end. Given your goal to Lean bulk, maybe Anavar or Tbol and see how you react. Then 3rd cycle add NPP or Deca . Introduce something new on each cycle to get a feel for it. Also keep in mind you can lean bulk on anything. Use the gear to assist with the goal, don't let it determine the goal.

Thread Information