barbarian is offline Banned

eq into the quad major pain!

i just injected eq into my quad this morning 2ccs tornel labs thought id try a place other then my a$$ and when i injected i felt a crunch then a sever stinging pain and when i pulled out the neddle blood squrted out and it bleed for 5 mintits scared the shit outa me should i be worried? should i keep eq into the glute? by the way 21 gauge 1 1/2 pin all the way in i have very thick quads though. plz help

BDTR is offline Retired
    Pins too big for quads, shouldn't use more than a 1 inch pin for quads. I have really thick quads too and a 1 inch pin is MORE than enough. When you go into 1 1/2 thats where you start to hit blood vessels/nerves, trust me. I'd switching to a smaller guage too...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It's not the length of the pin it's the size. I use 23 gauge 1.5" with no problems.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I always use 23gauge 1" needle for Quads...I've never had any problems or any pain. To me 1" 1/2 is to big.

BDTR is offline Retired
    There is a greater chance of hitting nerves/blood vesels when you inject 1 1/2 inch into your quads. Trust me, I used to use them and I'd hit blood vesels and nerves quite frequently. When I switched to 1 inch pins I'd never hit anything.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    There is a greater chance of hitting nerves/blood vesels when you inject 1 1/2 inch into your quads. Trust me, I used to use them and I'd hit blood vesels and nerves quite frequently. When I switched to 1 inch pins I'd never hit anything.
    It's the opposite for me. I have thick quads and I get more pain and irritation using a 1" pin. Deeper injects are better for me. Never hit or nerve or blood vessel.

thx guys ill remeber that ill jsut stick to the glutes i can take the sorenes there way better than what i have right now! wicked pain dude i might have to miss legs tomorrow! and its starting to turn purple by the way guys lol? i feel like such a pussy!

o yea guys i have crazy vascularity in my legs cause of genetics. im at 18% bf and i have huge vains poiping out all over my legs that you can feel. its almost sick looking! man when i cut down im gona look sick lol!

99si is offline Junior Member
    Yeah you hit a nerve if it squirted when you pulled out. No biggy, there's a first time for everything

Thread Information